• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

Monday's Battle Arena DLC reveal is going to be exciting indeed. Based on Ryce's poll, GAF's four most wanted DLC characters are:

Power Girl, Booster Gold, Blue Beetle and Zatanna/Atrocitus (tied)

The current runner-ups are:

Animal Man, Swamp Thing, Black Canary and Martian Manhunter

Edit: How happy would everyone be with two packs of four characters, in some combination of the above characters?

J-Tier

Based on Ryce's poll, GAF's four most wanted DLC characters are:

Monday's Battle Arena DLC reveal is going to be exciting indeed.

All those characters should be in.

ReiGun

Based on Ryce's poll, GAF's four most wanted DLC characters are:

Monday's Battle Arena DLC reveal is going to be exciting indeed.

Gaf proving that it does have good taste when it wants to act right.

J-Tier

Why do people like Booster Gold so much?

I'm guessing it's because he's kind of a goofball, it'd be interesting to see someone of his personality in this game. Also, he's from the future, so he can have all kinds of crazy tech compared to the current cast with er..."modern" tech.

I'm guessing it's because he's kind of a goofball, it'd be interesting to see someone of his personality in this game. Also, he's from the future, so he can have all kinds of crazy tech compared to the current cast with er..."modern" tech.
Oh ok,
DCUO is the only thing I ever paid attention to him in and he was very annoying in that.

ReiGun

Booster Gold is awesome. Been down with him since "The Greatest Story Never Told" episode of Justice League Unlimited.

Why do people like Booster Gold so much?

He's extremely popular and I'm not surprised to see him as one of the most wanted characters. He has had more than a few appearances in media outside of comics, appearing in Smallville, Justice League Unlimited, Batman: Brave and the Bold, etc. His last comic volume maintained consistent quality and sold well enough to see forty plus issues, it was only cancelled due to the reboot. He also has an upcoming live-action TV series and is going to have a big role in the DC universe going forward.

I'm a big fan of Booster and voted for him.

Monday's Battle Arena DLC reveal is going to be exciting indeed. Based on Ryce's poll, GAF's four most wanted DLC characters are:

Edit: How happy would everyone be with two packs of four characters, in some combination of the above characters?

How some of those characters aren't already in the lineup baffles me. There's so much potential for characters like Animal Man, Swamp Thing, and Martian Manhunter in a game like this.

I'd have to wonder why Darkseid didn't make it in as a playable character either. Basically DC's top villain didn't even make it in? Hopefully, through DLC/expansions/updates and so on, we see a more inclusive and diverse roster. I'd like to see everyone from The Question, to Orion, to Dr Fate, all the way to Robotman and Jonah Hex represented.

I could go on and on with the lists but Superman's rogues should have been better represented, too. No Bizarro, Parasite, Metallo, Mxy, or Brainiac? Come on now.

Out of personal preference I'd love to see Booster in there as well, even though I'm not so sure how they'd make good use of his character in a fighting game.

And no Lobo either? I should stop; I'm reducing my own hype for this game by the second.

in case it is power girl. I want to get this out of the way in behalf of 80% of the people on here....... She looks like a guy. She looks like a guy. She looks like a guy. It's a guy that she looks like. Similar features to that of a male. blalablalabla!!

in case it is power girl. I want to get this out of the way in behalf of 80% of the people on here....... She looks like a guy. She looks like a guy. She looks like a guy. It's a guy that she looks like. Similar features to that of a male. blalablalabla!!

Thats not what guys look like where I'm from so I'm very interested to know where you live

also

I want a ton of characters in this game but Zatanna might be the one that'll make me most disappointed if she's NOT a DLC character

ReiGun

Not our fault NRS makes manly ladies. :p

KevinCow

Banned
Grundy needs a Superfriends costume and a taunt where he complains about his lack of pants.

I would never play as anyone else.

My problem with these two lists is that it consists entirely of heroes, which would mess with the current character select screen.

It comes down to implementation though. If Netherealm chooses to go with an additional column or row of characters, then we'll see a divided balance between Heroes and Villains via DLC. If a single DLC slot is used though, then the hero/villain division isn't required as it can't be seen as unbalancing the character select screen.

Gleethor

My problem with these two lists is that it consists entirely of heroes, which would mess with the current character select screen.

Seriously, there's plenty of villains that would work like Darkseid, Atrocitus, Black Manta, Circe, Mirror Master, Brainiac etc

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
Gonna give some first impressions of the online here but leave the details for my video review of Injustice.

I haven't done full testing but from the matches I played tonight...don't get your hopes up for Injustice netcode. Not a final nail in the coffin either, waiting on some people across the states to find out what's really up.

AKingNamedPaul

I am Homie
Gonna give some first impressions of the online here but leave the details for my video review of Injustice.

I haven't done full testing but from the matches I played tonight...don't get your hopes up for Injustice netcode. Not a final nail in the coffin either, waiting on some people across the states to find out what's really up.

You will now be held accountable if the net code ends up being bad.

Michael-scott-no-god-no.gif

Is there a chance the day one patch will fix whatever issues you are having with the netcode, or it's just a fault of the servers not being ready yet? :S I remain optimistic.

Well that's disappointing.

Is there a chance the day one patch will fix whatever issues you are having with the netcode, or it's just a fault of the servers not being ready yet? :S I remain optimistic.

I used to be optimistic, but after KOF12/13, MVC3 and MK9 netcode... Nah, i don't think a patch will change the quality of the netcode.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"

Yikes, I'm going to wait for your final report.

So, that's why they ain't been talkin' about it at all?

Top Bottom