• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

Kizer

Oh shit.

U7J09ST.jpg

Piss.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
HAHAHAHA I KNEW THAT IT WOULD BE ZOD AND BATGIRL. GOOD RIDDANCE, SEASON PASS!

I might be interested in Lobo and Batgirl, only if batgirl isn't clone.

Really? A lot of others are still up and they don't say anything about shipping.

If eBay notices them, they'll get taken down. Some time back they added a rule that you can't sell digital codes that you never intend to ship. I would relist it with free shipping and hope your buyer accepts it through email.

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
Man, Scorpion... When they had so many other choices..... I guess its still unconfirmed but LOL

Someone send Boon that screenshot on twitter with an LOL MICROSOFT on it.

Ryce

Lobo was accidentally put up on XBL on April 18, two weeks before his scheduled release. Batgirl going up today probably means that she's intended to release on May 21. If so, I believe the DLC schedule will follow the order that the characters are listed in the game's code.

May 7 - Lobo
May 21 - Batgirl
June 4 - Scorpion
June 18 - Zod (4 days after Man of Steel premiere)

J-Tier

Man, Scorpion... When they had so many other choices..... I guess its still unconfirmed but LOL
Yeah, though Zod and Scorp are probably happening now. Gonna be a tiny bit of backlash but in the end, they'll profit.

Sucks for DC fans who were expecting others though.

welp unless the other two characters are really interesting I'll probably skip the season pass and just buy a la carte. Batgirl is so boring.

J-Tier

welp unless the other two characters are really interesting I'll probably skip the season pass and just buy a la carte. Batgirl is so boring.
She'll be more interesting than Zod and Scorpion IMO.

I actually like Babs. Just wish it was still a character who had more moveset potential.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Dammit! Another Batman character, thanks DC for my Batman fighter. If they were to put a Batman character in, it should have been Poison Ivy.

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
She'll be more interesting than Zod and Scorpion IMO.

I actually like Babs. Just wish it was still a character who had more moveset potential.

If she is a faster batman like character then I will be ok with that!

I have played scorpion soo damn many times already. Not only that but if i wanted to play scorpion, id go play MORTAL KOMBAT..... YAY FOR TELEPORT PUNCHES IN INJUSTICE.........
It makes sense from a money standpoint I guess since Freddy Kruger (another WTF character) apparently sold very well.. but DAMN, YOU COULDN'T HAVE CHOSEN REPTILE?

If Boon is a master troll, he'd use this Scorpion:
http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Scorpion_(Earth-One)
LOL, what if he makes that character actually be the same scorpion! oh man! lol

Khezu

I seriously want my god damn money back from this season pass.

Honestly, after what happened with MK9's season pass, I'm surprised so many people were willing to jump in blindly.

Especially after hearing that Freddy sold the most, by far.

J-Tier

Honestly, after what happened with MK9's season pass, I'm surprised so many people were willing to jump in blindly.

Especially after hearing that Freddy sold the most, by far.
Only went in because Boon and Hector kept on implying that Injustice is its own game every time someone asked about an MK character. That's dirty, especially after all his trolling about MMH. Boon is a scumbag.

Khezu

Only went in because Boon and Hector kept on implying that Injustice is its own game every time someone asked about an MK character. That's dirty, especially after all his trolling about MMH. Boon is a scumbag.

Oh, I didn't expect a MK character, but I did expect something really stupid and out of place to sell copies, like Neo from the Matrix.

LOL, what if he makes that character actually be the same scorpion! oh man! lol

It's a deep cut, though. I believe in Boon's trolling skills, but if he did go that far back and pull out that "Scorpion", he would ascend to godhood.

Oh, I didn't expect a MK character, but I did expect something really stupid and out of place to sell copies, like Neo from the Matrix.

*shrugs* I'd buy it.

Ah. Well even if I haven't gotten it, I will still be getting it soon. Possibly in an hour so. I'm just happy to be playing with more characters! All I care about.

AEREC

If eBay notices them, they'll get taken down. Some time back they added a rule that you can't sell digital codes that you never intend to ship. I would relist it with free shipping and hope your buyer accepts it through email.

Thanks...I may try it under my wife's account with different wording.

vg260

cat-crying.gif

I assumed with the solid roster and Lobo reveal they were going for something good.

Between the $35 sale withing 2 weeks to the shit DLC roster picks. I'm not giving this studio money day 1 ever again.

To be fair, blame Toys R Us for the $35 sale, not NR. That's TRU's call. If a retailer wants to run a loss-leader type sale, that's the store's call.

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa

Agreed, but the bastard got my money! Fool me once shame on me, Fool me twice.... Well Fuck.... I won't be fooled again....

Welp, I'll buy Lobo and skip the rest. I'm not trying to be competitive in this game, so I'll skip the characters to prove a point. I'm no fan of including Batgirl or Zod, but Scorpion over Manhunter (or period, really) is inexcusable.

Top Bottom