• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

Now for some more bad news!
Only the Batman Flashpoint skin is free lol.

This is not a good day for us Injustice fans. We thought we were getting more skins and are getting only one. On top of that our fears were realized when the rumored DLC characters appear to be true. I wonder how much they will charge us for the four skins shown on the FB page besides Flashpoint Batman.

Zephyrus

Banned
This is not a good day for us Injustice fans. We thought we were getting more skins and are getting only one. On top of that our fears were realized when the rumored DLC characters appear to be true. I wonder how much they will charge us for the four skins shown on the FB page besides Flashpoint Batman.

probably one euro/dollar for each. It's how much my blackest night batman costed.

Khezu

compare him to the other cameos. And even Doomsday doesn't look as good as the model you use to play with.

He's about the same as Atrocitus, trigon, and the Arkham guys.

Mr T and Atom look a bit worse, but you never really get a good look at either, so they probably didn't put as much effort into them.

Ryce

The quality of a background model doesn't affect a character's chances of becoming DLC. Take a look at MK9's Kenshi cameo. He looks like a PS2 model. DLC Kenshi is much more detailed and has a completely different costume.

G-Fex

Good games dude! Raven is the only character I know well besides bats. Wonder woman is tough with that dive though

Yeah great game! I love how you stringed along that combo with Raven so well.

I just got lucky with GA for that one win.

Now I'm trying to train with another character. Aquaman :p

vg260

troll.png

Gah. I really hope this makes it as a costume.

gaslight_batman_by_dieguardian-d620gax.jpg

Aanyways.. What if Martian Manhunter turned out to be a free DLC character, after the 4th is out?

Khezu

You know what would be the absolute best thing ever?

If for Scorpions win animation, he reveals he was actually MMH, and reverts back to his true form.

Yeah great game! I love how you stringed along that combo with Raven so well.

I just got lucky with GA for that one win.

Now I'm trying to train with another character. Aquaman :p

Thanks! She's the only one that I can consistently combo with online but I couldn't finish them even in those matches. Those strings were suppose to end with soul crush.
Yeah night wing is kind of a weird character. I had a hard time learning him. Aquaman is good but I haven't properly learned him yet

Holy shit, finally after weeks of waiting and trying different ways to get my shit they finally emailed me my code for my Arrow skin. Time to kick ass. Shout out to Ryuhza for helping me out.

Batgirl? Seriously, if you really needed to add a seventh Batman character you could have at least picked someone more unique than a female Batman.

Zod? The only things he's famous for are his catchphrase and getting imprisoned in the Phantom Zone, both already in the game as a part of Regime Superman. If you're going to include another character with the same power set as Superman why not choose one people have actually be asking for?

Scorpion? Not even dignifying this with an explanation. Sucks.

Ryce

I'm really pissed about Scorpion, but I don't mind Batgirl and Zod.

The sad reality is that game companies are in the business of making money, and everyone knows who Batgirl and Zod are. A few hundred people whining on the Internet doesn't make them bad (or unpopular) choices.

Khezu

Batgirl? Seriously, if you really needed to add a seventh Batman character you could have at least picked someone more unique than a female Batman.

Zod? The only things he's famous for are his catchphrase and getting imprisoned in the Phantom Zone, both already in the game as a part of Regime Superman. If you're going to include another character with the same power set as Superman why not choose one people have actually be asking for?

Zod is in because of Man of Steel, which is coming out in June, which is probably when they will release him.

Honestly, they would be stupid not to have him in the game.

G-Fex

I'd like to see.
yCkbBLk.jpg

LowerLevel

(Sigh) Aside from Scorpion, which I'm HOPING for the best..., I completely agree. Worst season pass ever.

Zod is in because of Man of Steel, which is coming out in June, which is probably when they will release him.

Honestly, they would be stupid not to have him in the game.

Oh I know exactly why he is in, but I will not excuse it. It sucks.

I fully understand why they chose who they chose, but that doesn't mean I can't hate it and decry it.

I said it earlier in the thread and I'll say it again: this is the first season pass I've ever bought for a game, and I feel cheated. Will never purchase another.

Daingurse

My Amazon Credit is still processing. . . I will hopefully have the PS3 version soon. Then I'll be all about dat Wonda Woman.

character_bio_576_wonderwoman.jpg

Edit: also Batgirl better not be DLC. Get that peak human shit outta here, give me more metas.

Chances of Stephanie Brown or Cass Cain skins for Batgirl? Probably slim. :/

Another Batman character, though. Sigh. Of all the other DC heroes they could pick from..

Finally took advantage of the $34.99 deal at Toys R Us (though I missed out on the free action figure...). Bought the Wii U version for the offscreen play, but I may exchange it for the 360 version depending on how they stack up against each other.

So GAF, which path should I choose?

Keep in mind that I'm not too interested in the online play, as I'm rather amateur with fighting games.

onionfrog

I'm slightly dissapointed that the Lobo, Batgirl, Zod and Scorpion DLC leak seems to be true.
I can't be too dissapointed though, selling my Red Son preorder DLC game basically paid for my Season Pass anyways.

I hope they do another set of DLC characters after the first four.

So GAF, which path should I choose?

Keep in mind that I'm not too interested in the online play, as I'm rather amateur with fighting games.

Well, just the fact that:

-Its not updated to how it is currently.
-There's still no actual confirmation on the DLC.
-If I remember correctly, it isn't as great graphic wise from PS3/360. I dunno.

I don't mind Batgirl but we have enough Batman characters as it is. But Scorpion, is what got me to question. Why him? Out of all DC characters to choose from, why Scorpion?

I don't mind Batgirl but we have enough Batman characters as it is. But Scorpion, is what got me to question. Why him? Out of all DC characters to choose from, why Scorpion?

We will never know. For all we know, these could be WB decision. Except for Lobo, we all know Boon wanted him in.

Top Bottom