• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

shaowebb

I dig this game, but they really should've just made MK10.

Having only one franchise for a studio is suicide. Your eventually forced to keep pumping out titles faster and faster to stay afloat and quality suffers. Just ask Midway.

Expanding and having several fighter franchises worked for Capcom's reputation. Why not just let NRS build up a repertoire of various titles to do the same?

So, I went against my first Doomsday. He put me in the corner, and did the whole bullshit Earth Shake combo over and over. Lots my whole bar. I couldn't get out of it, and i couldn't get the push block working. So, he ends up doing it again, I finally push block, but he Super Nova's me. Does it again. I finally get a combo in, and things get better. I take a bar away. I sense SN coming, so I wait. Bam! Does it. I dash forward and punish, 3 times! He was almost dead, but in the end I lost. :(

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Having only one franchise for a studio is suicide. Your eventually forced to keep pumping out titles faster and faster to stay afloat and quality suffers. Just ask Midway.

Expanding and having several fighter franchises worked for Capcom's reputation. Why not just let NRS build up a repertoire of various titles to do the same?
It helps make their other games better as well in the long run from experiance . BBCP is most likely only as good as it is thanks to GGACR and P4A

Xux

Why is Nightwing's super move thing so lame? He should be doing quadruple somersaults into an epic curb-stomp after a flashy combo or something.

Sigmaah

Waka Flocka needs to be a guest character in this game, he's signed by Warner Bros. WAKA FLOCKA FOR INJUSTICE LETS GOOOOO!!! FLOCKA!

Wow, I was testing out my Doomsday on Ranked Match. And this person rage-quit on me because I chose him.

It wasn't the disconnection type either, it was more of a "I'm just going to stand here, do nothing, and let you get a perfect."

What we really need is

Aquaman's real look from the comics

tumblr_lu0cqvCRTN1qbgo38o1_500.jpg

A Watchmen charecter preferably Nite-Owl, Rorscach, or Ozymandis

rorschach-2.jpg

Michael Keaton Batman costume:

batmanreturns.jpg

and finally we need Hawkman

Hawkman_Vol_3_2.jpg

Thats how you make DLC bruh bruh

MMH is this game's version of Q. No matter how bad the fans want him, he'll never make it in.

Anyway, MMH can shape shift, right? That would require a massive investment of resources by the dev team to reflect in game. I remember the SF4 devs remarking about how hard Dhalsim was to implement, and he just has stretchy arms!

DR2K

Banned
MMH is this game's version of Q. No matter how bad the fans want him, he'll never make it in.

Anyway, MMH can shape shift, right? That would require a massive investment of resources by the dev team to reflect in game. I remember the SF4 devs remarking about how hard Dhalsim was to implement, and he just has stretchy arms!

Definitely harder than 2 palatte swaps and a character finished 2 years ago.

El Sloth

Banned
Why in the flying fuck did Netherrealm decide to do the same old "players send packets, game waits for them before updating" online instead of doing the proven better game prediction method which tricks the game into thinking neither of you ever lags? Or at least give us the option between the two like GGPO does? Or how about just use damn GGPO if they didn't want to waste time experimenting with something new? Did GGPO not support some of the online stuff they wanted to or something?

Is Sinestro bad? That would be so disappointing. . .
I hear he's worse than bad, but that's probably the typical hyperbole from my friends. His damage is booty. Just means you have to work harder.

Bit-Bit

So has NeatherRealm said anything about the Wii U version and playing online with your friends? Cause my brother just got the game and I jumped on to play him yesterday only to discover that I couldn't find out how to do it.

Grimsen

Still way too many rage quitters in ranked. It's also where to get the best players.

I was playing a lot of survivor mode, but in the last few days lobbies empty up after 3 or 4 wins, and the game doesn't direct any players in the lobby, so I have to enter a new one and wait again.

I'll just tell myself that I finished survivor mode. Finished top 10 in the leaderbords and driving ppl out of lobbies in droves. Onto KOTH! :)

I also need to hit training against Raven and Sinestro.i face few of them, and fall for the stupidest zoning. It's embarassing.

El Sloth

Banned
Gah, I'm no Pro so for my purposes(casual play) he would probably be bad haha. Damn, because I heard GL is pretty good right? This is mutha fucking Sinestro! Buff!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c8/Sinestrosciver.png[/IMG[/QUOTE]
You should play for him with a while anyways and see if you end up liking him in the end despite what anyone else perceives as his shortcomings. Sometimes it's the most satisfying to beat someone else with what they believe to be a "bad" character.

ALL PRAISE THE MIGHTY BOWSER

Daingurse

You should play for him with a while anyways and see if you end up liking him in the end despite what anyone else perceives as his shortcomings. Sometimes it's the most satisfying to beat someone else with what they believe to be a "bad" character.

ALL PRAISE THE MIGHTY BOWSER

True, but if he's bad bad, I won't put up with it haha. Love of a character can take you far, but I'm not really a low tier kinda guy. I'm bad enough as it is! hahaha

Top Bottom