• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

Kizer

If anyone here doesn't have the iOS content unlocked yet check this out.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Injusticegame/comments/1dw5r5/to_anyone_who_still_wants_the_ios_unlocks/

Case sensitive WBID
WBID=Injusticestuff@gmail.com
password=asstastic0

Dude on reddit delivers. You link up in settings under WBID and when you go to downloadable content and such you get your costumes. I now got my Batman Beyond skin and New 52 Green Lantern thanks to this.

Thank God because I do not own an iOS device and its hardly a free app if it costs me the price of one of those devices...especially since Im wanting android instead.

God bless Reddit.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Injusticegame/comments/1dw5r5/to_anyone_who_still_wants_the_ios_unlocks/

Case sensitive WBID
password=asstastic0

Dude on reddit delivers. You link up in settings under WBID and when you go to downloadable content and such you get your costumes. I now got my Batman Beyond skin and New 52 Green Lantern thanks to this.

Thank God because I do not own an iOS device and its hardly a free app if it costs me the price of one of those devices...especially since Im wanting android instead.

So glad I can finally have the Batman Beyond costume, this is a great find!

After playing this game alot.

They need to change meter building. you build way more by taking damage than by dealing it. So they need to fix this, it encourages turtle/zone play

Isn't necessarily a bad thing. Turtling/zoning can be boring to watch for some but it's a valid gameplay style to have. Plus, with so many things to burn meter on (b3/f3 and interactible armor, EXs, bounce cancels, wager, and supers) people need the meter.

Moaradin

I've had 3 rage quits from the same guy a little bit ago. Kept finding this same Superman in ranked matches. All he knew how to do was sit back eye laser. As soon as I got in, he didn't know how to block. He rage quits as soon as I combo him in his second life bar.

"I leave so we both lose". These people.

I've had 3 rage quits from the same guy a little bit ago. Kept finding this same Superman in ranked matches. All he knew how to do was sit back eye laser. As soon as I got in, he didn't know how to block. He rage quits as soon as I combo him in his second life bar.

"I leave so we both lose". These people.

That's why I don't play ranked.

It would be to frustrating. I can't believe they didn't fix that this patch.

Instead going to wait a full month to make ranked play the way its supposed to be

Grecco

Isn't necessarily a bad thing. Turtling/zoning can be boring to watch for some but it's a valid gameplay style to have. Plus, with so many things to burn meter on (b3/f3 and interactible armor, EXs, bounce cancels, wager, and supers) people need the meter.

I dont have a problem with turtling/zoning i just think the game rewards it too much, it got to the point yesterday where my zoning turtling opponent would burn more meter than me and still have enough meter to beat me in a wager every match because he would get more meter than me.

Moaradin

Instead going to wait a full month to make ranked play the way its supposed to be

Yea, it does suck getting that loss. I probably have over 20 losses from rage quits alone. Although it is a bit satisfying making someone rage quit :lol

I don't even play "annoying" characters, so it's funny watching someone rage quit against a Harley Quinn.

vg260

Boon's twitter yesterday said the fix is coming with the Batgirl update, so hopefully sooner than that.

GrayFoxPL

Ranked? Ppl rage quit on me on normal match like 20 times, maybe 1 on ranked.

I saw dude with 117 disconnects I fought dude with 52 but he didn't rage quit. Probably forgot.

I dont have a problem with turtling/zoning i just think the game rewards it too much, it got to the point yesterday where my zoning turtling opponent would burn more meter than me and still have enough meter to beat me in a wager every match because he would get more meter than me.
I think they should definitely play around with meter in a patch or something. I don't like how you gain meter from doing meter burned moves too. I mean, I'm going to abuse it, but I can see Green Lantern's powered up EX gatling gun like three or four times in a row being obnoxious to a lot of people.

And I can't even find matches when I try ranked so I stick to Player Matches. Still a lot of people quitting there too.

Khezu

After playing this game alot.

They need to change meter building. you build way more by taking damage than by dealing it. So they need to fix this, it encourages turtle/zone play

It's actually a lot more complicated then that, weirdly so. Not sure if anyone has broken it down completely yet though.

So far it seems like a variation of how meter building worked in MK9, but much faster.

Attacking the opponent gives you meter, getting hit gives you meter, attacking a person blocking gives you meter, blocking attacks does NOT give you meter.

Like MK9, using specials gives meter, unlike MK9 normals seem to as well, special seem to give much more though.

In MK9 blocked special moves gave you the most meter, in this though, how much you get for a blocked attack or special is based on the amount of chip damage it does, no idea how it works, but that's what the devs have said.

For example the Jokers gun shot.

6 blocked gun shots gives a little over one bar of meter, and the opponent nothing. It does 1.50 damage on chip

7 hitting gun shots gives one bar, and the opponent two bars.

Now Supermans heat zap

It takes 3 blocked zaps to gain one bar of meter, and each one does 5.50% of chip damage.(fuck this move btw)

6 hitting heat zaps gives me a little over one bar of meter, and the opponent gets a little over 2 and 1/2 bars of meter.

I hope one of the more awesome TYM members does a big guide on how meter building works at some point.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Option selecting MB moves is kind of weird. Things that you would think would result in a MB don't MB, and things that you wouldn't think would MB do.

Perhaps. But if you've been taking the damage by being zoned then shouldn't what you said mean that you got more meter to use to get in/avoid stuff/wager? Though I understand that the game is very match-up heavy so it depends on if a character needs meter to get in as much as others. Surprisingly haven't faced too many Deathstrokes to notice if taking bullets doesn't give you too much meter so I can't tell (faced more Green Lanterns, Doomsdays and Supermen lately).

Grecco

Perhaps. But if you've been taking the damage by being zoned then shouldn't what you said mean that you got more meter to use to get in/avoid stuff/wager? Though I understand that the game is very match-up heavy so it depends on if a character needs meter to get in as much as others. Surprisingly haven't faced too many Deathstrokes to notice if taking bullets doesn't give you too much meter so I can't tell (faced more Green Lanterns, Doomsdays and Supermen lately).

vs a zoner like sinestro ( i use batman) the flow of a match is me walk towerds him while blocking boulders/fireballs deal some damage to him, he burns meter for an armored f h or something lke that to run away rins repeat. im not taking that much damage cause im blocking 80 percent of the match

vs a zoner like sinestro ( i use batman) the flow of a match is me walk towerds him while blocking boulders/fireballs deal some damage to him, he burns meter for an armored f h or something lke that to run away rins repeat. im not taking that much damage cause im blocking 80 percent of the match

You can slide (some of Sinestro's stuff is unsafe even on hit I recall), bat trait into mb grapple while you're blocking and he's in his attack animations, block and dash, etc. Batman should have all the tools to basically do everything in the game except teleport really. Just can't let Sinestro do overheads or Power Burn combo (second hit is low) to get out of trouble.

Case sensitive WBID
password=asstastic0

Awesome. I just had to restart the game and everything worked. Got Batman Beyond and Lockdown Supes.

Might grab Justice League Heroes on Vita. This game has me on a DC kick right now.

Grecco

Also i cant seem to be able to block Jokers Back 1 3 string. I now its block low then mid/high but i cant seem to do it quick enough or something im free to jokers that and his jumping 3 seems to always cross me up and beat my jumping 2 with batman. Dont know why exactly.

Ryce

Where did they announce the date? I have not seen it announced anywhere.
I saw the 21st somewhere, too, but now I can't find where that was. Regardless, it makes the most sense for a couple of reasons.

1. Lobo was accidentally put up on the Marketplace on April 18, 19 days before his official release. Batgirl was accidentally put up on the Marketplace on May 2 -- 19 days until May 21.

2. Lobo's trailer was released a week-and-a-half before he was put up for download. May 21 is a week-and-a-half after Batgirl's trailer was released.

Ranked? Ppl rage quit on me on normal match like 20 times, maybe 1 on ranked.

I saw dude with 117 disconnects I fought dude with 52 but he didn't rage quit. Probably forgot.

I've had people quit on me in normal, but that doesn't really matter.

Getting a loss for beating someones ass is just stupid lol

Honestly, I cannot wait for these DLC characters to arrive! :) Even if they aren't all that great, besides Lobo. I will still appreciate what they have to offer, and once this batch is done.. Well, we can move on to the real season pass. ^^ Plus Batgirl comes out 5 days before my birthday. :3

Ryce

It's worth noting that MK9's first DLC character wasn't available until June 21, but all four of Injustice's will probably be out by June 18. That's one reason why I don't think the "MK9 only had four DLC characters, so will Injustice" reasoning works. DLC was new to the team back then, but they have a much better handle on it now.

Kizer

tumblr_mmlzv7loaT1qjliv8o1_1280.png

Case sensitive WBID
password=asstastic0

This is awesome.

GrayFoxPL

I can't figure out how to beat that dick Sinestro online.

Dash forward - projectiles.

Jump - meteor

Block - trap thing + everything above

Plus his claw thing has ridiculous range.

Halp.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Dashing forward beats rock

Jumping beats fireball unless he MB it but you'll only lose like 8% (loss of position is worse than the life loss)

Block the trap thing

If you do one of these right you are in his face and killing him

GrayFoxPL

Dashing forward beats rock

Jumping beats fireball unless he MB it but you'll only lose like 8% (loss of position is worse than the life loss)

Block the trap thing

If you do one of these right you are in his face and killing him

It's not that obvious. I takes just sinestro meter triple fireballs to send flash flying back to the other side of the screen,and torpedo has zero priority against projectiles.

Super annoying and a chore. And I whack Doomsdays, Supermans, deathstrokes for free.

J-Tier

A lot of people, pros included still consider Sinestro to be lower mid tier. Once you figure out his tricks, he ain't too bad.

Gbraga

Case sensitive WBID
password=asstastic0

Thank you for this, can't wait to use Batman Beyonzo

Top Bottom