• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

Gleethor

Shazam's first mission wants me to land a 6 hit juggle but im not sure of the exact criteria for that. I get 8 hits in without him touching the ground and still can't get the star.

The game frequently crashes for me now before I get to the title screen. And lobo keeps disappearing from the character select screen. Anybody have any experience with this? I'm on Xbox if that matters.

dubq

If anyone here doesn't have the iOS content unlocked yet check this out.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Injusticegame/comments/1dw5r5/to_anyone_who_still_wants_the_ios_unlocks/

Case sensitive WBID
WBID=Injusticestuff@gmail.com
password=asstastic0

Dude on reddit delivers. You link up in settings under WBID and when you go to downloadable content and such you get your costumes. I now got my Batman Beyond skin and New 52 Green Lantern thanks to this.

Thank God because I do not own an iOS device and its hardly a free app if it costs me the price of one of those devices...especially since Im wanting android instead.
Remember to unlink after you unlock the costumes. Just sign back into your own WBID account. Otherwise no one else can use it..

vg260

Man I really don't wanna 3 star all the missions but I reeeeally want that elseworld flash...

Wait you need to 3 star all of the missions or just Flash'essesess?

1357807693348.gif

Grimsen

So, 5 good things about Hawkgirl?

Just picked her up to do the daily challenge, and that's done, and I like her! but I suck with her :(

WatTsu

I'm not saying Red Hood is the worst possible option out of that group, but...

...but I can't think of a way to finish that sentence.

Bear story mode awesome , awesome game but WTF NRS I played player match against a full room with about 3 pro level players. Heard there arcade sticks clicking away as they dominated. Any way how the fuck did unranked player matches completely destroy my hero card stats shit is supposed to be unranked.

ROOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAR!

fuck aquaman

This. I went 7-50 against a friend who used just Aquaman. He's really fucking good at fighting games so I don't feel too bad.

Still, is his back 12 then scoop even punishable? I played some Killer Frost against very hard AI to train against him (her slide into combos worked well), but man he seems very safe.

Ryce

I'm not saying Red Hood is the worst possible option out of that group, but...

...but I can't think of a way to finish that sentence.
Is fan polling ever a good idea? I trust the designers to choose fun, unique characters over a bunch of random people on the Internet.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Player match is pretty free...on a 37 game win streak. Now nobody wants to play me :(

Edit: nooo someone RQ'd and gave me a loss :(

Edit again: haha, literally everyone is declining. Damn. People care a lot about their precious w/l ratios.

Khezu

Player match is pretty free...on a 37 game win streak. Now nobody wants to play me :(

Edit again: haha, literally everyone is declining. Damn. People care a lot about their precious w/l ratios.

I really wish games would stop showing that crap up front. Makes everyone crazy.

Xevren

I really hate how w/l shows up for player matches. This happened in MK too, so unless I tried to play with people I knew they'd just decline.

Slowly getting better, even completed today's challenge which a week ago would've been impossible for me. This is not the typical fighter I'm used to playing(Usually stick to Soul Calibur). Man, was I taking a beating. So far I've been sticking with Batman, who doesn't have the best keep away game so some match ups were frustrating me.

Still don't like the intractable items. Think the game would be more fun without them but I'm adjusting. Also the wagering system gets on my nerves sometimes. Used a trait grab with Grundy, and the other player wagered out of it. Needless to say I was pretty salty. Other times people seem to just wager for the fuck of it, regardless if it's to their benefit or not.

I'm enjoying this a lot more than I thought I would. Never really liked MK, and this is the closest I've played to one in a good while. Reaaally wish more costumes were available though. Got the Batman Beyond skin through that account from reddit, which is one I really wanted. Guess I'm gonna have to wait for DLC, or a complete edition for New52/Red Son, Superman.

BadAss2961

Slowly getting better, even completed today's challenge which a week ago would've been impossible for me. This is not the typical fighter I'm used to playing(Usually stick to Soul Calibur). Man, was I taking a beating. So far I've been sticking with Batman, who doesn't have the best keep away game so some match ups were frustrating me.

Still don't like the intractable items. Think the game would be more fun without them but I'm adjusting. Also the wagering system gets on my nerves sometimes. Used a trait grab with Grundy, and the other player wagered out of it. Needless to say I was pretty salty. Other times people seem to just wager for the fuck of it, regardless if it's to their benefit or not.

I'm enjoying this a lot more than I thought I would. Never really liked MK, and this is the closest I've played to one in a good while. Reaaally wish more costumes were available though. Got the Batman Beyond skin through that account from reddit, which is one I really wanted. Guess I'm gonna have to wait for DLC, or a complete edition for New52/Red Son, Superman.
Keep at it. Batman has mean combos and cross ups. Definitely one of the best characters when it comes to fighting up close, and his projectiles and grappling hook have to be respected as well.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
The leaderboards for this game are dumb. I think it's based solely on how many wins you have. So if you have 5000 wins and 10000 loses, you'll still be ranked #1 if you have more wins than everyone else.

I wish you could at least sort by trueskill ranking.

kyo27

I really hate how w/l shows up for player matches. This happened in MK too, so unless I tried to play with people I knew they'd just decline.

Play ranked or KOTH and then you won't have to worry about people declining. W/L records appearing before a match in player match is a good thing. Someone who has a negative W/L isn't gonna want to play someone who is +100 in the win column.

Xevren

Play ranked or KOTH and then you won't have to worry about people declining. W/L records appearing before a match in player match is a good thing. Someone who has a negative W/L isn't gonna want to play someone who is +100 in the win column.

If I could make it so people in other regions couldn't join my KOTH sessions I would, same with ranked really. I just want filters for connections damn it.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan

As if. Most of the people declining me were people who had fairly respectable w/l records.

Top Bottom