• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

Chairhome

I would get this for wii u if I had fightsticks for wii u. I don't have XBL gold so i'm not going to play online, but I'm getting the 360 version.

Khezu

Here is a non crappy facebook link of Godfall Superman.
DdAeqvo.jpg

Terrell

Day 1 on my Wii U. Tuesday can't come soon enough.

Also, while the character models are fine, I've always taken issue with how Netherrealm models and animates faces. They were slightly off in MK and they're slightly off here. Nothing that would keep me from playing and loving it but.... I dunno.

In that case I might have one available for a PS3 player when they do

If you do, can you please send it this way? Thanks in advance!

so, this has a 4GB install on the ps3. eh, doesn't bother me much since I have a huge HDD but man I really want to get into the game immediately. I guess I can install it+ the day 1 patch during work.

kunonabi

Yeah I'm hoping it's doable. There's Oliver Queen skin from the Arrow TV show. Hoping NRS/DC could squeeze out a sort of deal to get movie Bane/Batman/Catwoman in here.

i'd like to see a smallville alt as promotion for the comic that is currently running. the suit is still ass but it's not quite as awful as the new52 and MoS ones.

I played the demo as Wonder Woman. Why does the game feel so stilted, it was a really odd feeling.

It will feel better when you learn how to put strings and specials together and how to effective apply her air dash, but that stiff feeling doesn't completely go away. It's just lessened when you figure out how to play the game at it's faster pace and find it's flow. Whether or not it still bothers you after that point is a matter of personal taste.

Movie Bane is a normal sized person and Comic Bane is twice his size. Just throwing a coat and a different mash on comic Bane would look odd.

Yes, I know the differences. Lol. And Movie Bane was pretty horrible. I'm just saying that its just a costume, it shouldn't matter. Otherwise your expectation won't happen. I honestly couldn't think of another costume for him, so i'd welcome it.

Ryuhza

Banned
I played the demo as Wonder Woman. Why does the game feel so stilted, it was a really odd feeling.

Generally slow walking speed, can't cancel dashes, many moves that leave you open. I noticed it too, but you get used to it with more play/practice. Like That Dude John said, look for places where you can string specials together, it will improve the flow, just takes some execution skills.

Movie Bane is a normal sized person and Comic Bane is twice his size. Just throwing a coat and a different mash on comic Bane would look odd.

Well sure... but to deny the chance to get that goddamn voice in? I don't think so, buddy.

SUPARSTARX

Yeah, bring on Man of Steel costume too while they're at it. Everyone has like 3-5 costumes so far at least.

I've only seen Bane with two alternates.

Anbec7

Well the game is really fun, haven´t played online

You get 2 costumes for beating Story mode, another by beating any classic mode and if you beat Nightwing classic mode you get his New 52 costume.
The moment you start the game you get a message prompt to create a WBID for the Flash 52 costume.

And that´s all I know for the moment,hope it helps for people wondering how to start getting stuff....

From STARS Lab I don´t quite remember if I got something (only trophies :p)

Also since the game is not released yet, is that the reason why it doesn´t show at the trophies menu?

Take this with a grain of salt because it might be worth even less.

If you glitch the iOS game into loading a empty character slot post game it displays that character as Superman Prime. Not actually an image just the name Superman and "Prime" as his costume

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
I'm surprised Black Canary isn't making it into the game since Sindel and her scream would be an easy implementation coming from MK.

KevinCow

Banned
If I've got this right, Doomsday's trait just gives him super armor for a few seconds? Because that sounds badass if so.

Khezu

If I've got this right, Doomsday's trait just gives him super armor for a few seconds? Because that sounds badass if so.

Its not super armor, its a weird mode that makes him similar to bosses in MK games.
He still suffers hitstun, but he can't be thrown, knocked down, or launched.

Grundy goes into the same mode when he uses his super.

Lex's trait gives him actual super armor.

Yup. Makes Luthor's trait useless in comparison

Kinda sorta. Doomsday doesn't get stunned as much, but he still gets stunned. Luthor can only take a single hit, but he doesn't get stunned at all. If you know what to poke Doomsday with, he'll never get a hit off while his armor is on.

Terrell

Nintendo's history, etc.

Ummm... Nintendo has been great about DLC on 3DS. There was a delay on seeing it hit Wii U, but at this point, any DLC that isn't there is the fault/decision of the developer themselves, so I'm gonna need more than a "because Nintendo" response to this.

FHIZ

Change the mask, Throw on a combat vest. Keep the scale.

Yeah, it could work. Still would look weird... but so does Bruce Wayne in the Batman Beyond skin.

I'm surprised Black Canary isn't making it into the game since Sindel and her scream would be an easy implementation coming from MK.

I hadn't even thought of that, but yeah! BC was one of the characters I want for DLC to begin with, so that'd make even more sense... also she's just generally a great fighter in the DCU.

Anbec7

Green lantern is really easy to use... like the Ryu of this game kinda..

But his damage is not that good.
So be ready to see a lot of Lanterns online haha.

Khezu

Green lantern is really easy to use... like the Ryu of this game kinda..

But his damage is not that good.
So be ready to see a lot of Lanterns online haha.

Ill probably play GL for awhile, just because he looks so awesome in his Yellow Lantern costume, he pulls off yellow better then Sinestro does.

Top Bottom