• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

Gartooth

Regardless of whether or not he is going to be overused, I plan on using Flash first. Even though it's not Wally, Flash is my favorite DC hero and I think his character will suit my playstyle. Though I really am interested in some of the other characters, in particular I want to try Nightwing, Catwoman, Deathstroke, and Sinestro.

Xevren

You should have seen the prices the preorder characters for Transformers WFC were asking for, you could easily get over $120 for them.

So silly. I know the Gears of War stuff was doing well too. I was able to pretty much get my money back from a scorpion skin for MK so whatever.

Alfredo

I am really torn as to which platform to get this on. My understanding is the 360 has better AA, and I suspect that I'll have an easier time finding a match with manageable lag on Live than on PSN in the US. But the 360 pad sucks balls, and while I have a Hori Ex 2, I played MK on the DS3 due to the nature of the inputs and found it much easier to pull off moves than I ever was able to in SF4 using my stick. Not sure how well my stick would work with MK style inputs. I guess I could get that transforming 360 controller for $50. Thoughts?.

You can buy one of these for 22 dollars. It allows you to use a PS3 or PS2 controller on a 360. It ALSO allows you to use a 360 controller on the PS3, which I find really useful since I only have a 360 stick, and I prefer the 360 pad for FPSes over the DS3. (NOTE that PS3 sticks don't work on the 360 with this product, in my experience. DS3 works fine on a 360, though.)

I haven't noticed any significant lag in using this converter, either.

FHIZ

Watching that Bane video and seeing so many of the grabs where he picks up his opponent over his head, then throws him to the ground, I started to get REALLY worried that they missed the obvious move there. Thank god for 1:06.

Pimpbaa

Man, I dunno why I didn't get around to pre-ordering this until just now. Guess it's way too late to be complaining about some of the roster choices. Was going to say I wanted Power Girl in this game, but not after looking at her in the Injustice iOS game.

Khezu

These are still pre-patch, right? If not then I can't imagine how powerful these combos could have been.

Should be post patch.

Bane does ridiculous damage during level 3 venom, but only because it's a huge risk to use it.

The Superman combo is just a really situational combo that requires 2 stage interactions and his Rage trait to be active.

That's what im wondering. Even then they still both involve the trait and the environment.

I mean, it's an extremely situational 91% combo. But it's still a 91% combo. Though, I wouldn't be surprised if the Day 1 patch increases the damage scaling environmental attacks cause.

SUPARSTARX

Hmmm Superman combo more specific than Bane's. Bane's just needs a basic background like that to interact with and it's on a bunch of areas.

Realistically I think Bane's damage is okay in combos, you can confirm and turn up the venom mid combo but I think he might be better with knockdown setups and just surprise grabs.

You can buy one of these for 22 dollars. It allows you to use a PS3 or PS2 controller on a 360. It ALSO allows you to use a 360 controller on the PS3, which I find really useful since I only have a 360 stick, and I prefer the 360 pad for FPSes over the DS3. (NOTE that PS3 sticks don't work on the 360 with this product, in my experience. DS3 works fine on a 360, though.)

nice, i might get this, i would love to use one of my old ps2 controllers on my 360 for fighting games

*never mind, just read u need a wired Microsoft brand controller for it to work, I only have wireless, guess ill try and learn my Hori EX2 stick that never gets used

Gleethor

From reading some impressions on GameFAQS, it sounds like the Wii U version has the same AA as the 360 version. So that's good I guess.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
Any word on the length of the story mode? Sorry if it's been mentioned before, I haven't been following the thread very closely.

RS4-

How are interactables easy to abuse exactly? I think it adds a layer of stage awareness to the gameplay and it just looks cool as hell. A lot of them are one time use and avoidable.

I can think of the hanger stage and uhh, Metropolis.

Hanger, on the left side has a huge turbine I believe, huge swing arc. Metropolis has a hover car on the right side that spawns maybe 5-10 seconds after you interact with it.

And like all the other stage objects, they're unblockable.

Dude Abides

Banned

Thanks man. Someone in another thread recommended this but it appears to only work with a DS2 not a DS3.

http://etokki.com/Xtokki360

nice, i might get this, i would love to use one of my old ps2 controllers on my 360 for fighting games

*never mind, just read u need a wired Microsoft brand controller for it to work, I only have wireless, guess ill try and learn my Hori EX2 stick that never gets used

See above - I don't think the etokki thing needs a wired 360 controller.

Went ahead and preordered the 360 version from Amazon. Would prefer the Red Son stuff but after my last GameStop experience, fuck that. I'll just buy it later.

Ken

So
Darkseid being one of the stage dynamic thingies probably means he won't be a DLC character?

Ryce

So
Darkseid being one of the stage dynamic thingies probably means he won't be a DLC character?
Most likely, and I'm angry about that since Darkseid is easily the third most iconic DC villain after Joker and Luthor. I truly think he's the most glaring omission from the roster.

Khezu

Most likely, and I'm angry about that since Darkseid is easily the third most iconic DC villain after Joker and Luthor. I truly think he's the most glaring omission from the roster.

You don't have Darkseid in your game unless he is going to be the big bad.

Which is also why he has no shot at DLC, they would save him for a proper sequel.

Roo

Since I don't have my PS3 anymore, is anyone getting this game for Wii U?
I want to get it for my Wii U but I'm sure online players will be like desert oasis lol

DR2K

Banned
So

Not at all. Doomsday is a background character and playable. Martian Man hunter is background and likely to be DLC.

AEREC

Yeah I'm hoping it's doable. There's Oliver Queen skin from the Arrow TV show. Hoping NRS/DC could squeeze out a sort of deal to get movie Bane/Batman/Catwoman in here.

I doubt they would do this as it would require a new character model since movie Bane would not be nearly as cartoonishly bulky.

Kizer

Yeah I'm hoping it's doable. There's Oliver Queen skin from the Arrow TV show. Hoping NRS/DC could squeeze out a sort of deal to get movie Bane/Batman/Catwoman in here.

I can't tell you how much I would hate that. Movie Bane looked like garbage. Nice muzzle, douche.

Kizer

558721_532702330115720_1596439295_n.jpg

Godfall superman

Top Bottom