• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

Anbec7

Ill probably play GL for awhile, just because he looks so awesome in his Yellow Lantern costume, he pulls off yellow better then Sinestro does.

IT is really easy to use and really fun too xD my friends hated me yesterday.
Also does anyone know yet how to get the costume
yellow for him?

I´m liking the little touches in the game, the iddle animations (Superman flexing xD)
OR the minigames (kinda hard !)

Khezu

IT is really easy to use and really fun too xD my friends hated me yesterday.
Also does anyone know yet how to get the costume
yellow for him?

I´m liking the little touches in the game, the iddle animations (Superman flexing xD)
OR the minigames (kinda hard !)

It's an unlock for leveling, it might be random what level you get it though.

Anbec7

It's an unlock for leveling, it might be random what level you get it though.

I´m level 41 and no dice yet D:

I find it really awesome that the game has a lot of costumes and little touches here an there that keep you playing it.

Man, these Flash combos.

tumblr_m54ofv61Xh1rskeexo1_250.gif

Flash reminds me of Iron Fist. I don't care if he ends up being low tier or not, I'm gonna play the shit out of him.

I honestly doubt he'll be low tier. :p But his combo's are going to be so damn good, I want to see how creative everyone can get with this his trait.

Gleethor

Really bothers me that Atlantis and Ferris Aircraft only have one stage. I'd much rather have two stages plus transitions for those than Nighttime Wayne Manor/Joker Asylum.

Ryce

Maybe he doesn't have the ios one :O

Also is it the same render when picking the alt skins or do the alt costumes have a render on the select screen?
Harley's costumes are listed as the default, Insurgency, and Arkham City, so there's nothing we don't already know about.

All skins use the same select screen render, unfortunately.

shaowebb

I'm hearing Superman is kinda hard to use...

His damage is insane though once you learn him. Some folks on TYM got early copies and we've setup an agreement so they can post certain stuff. Don't rule out anyone yet. Lots of folks getting praised and Superman is in the running for most damage in a single combo so far.

shaowebb

Doesn't he have like some really hard 91% combo?

Edit - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRvMw89XBZ0

Looks like it is probably stage specific, but damn.

Pay attention to the damage he does outside of the stage hazards...some of that is insane. His combos once learned have some serious pain in them. Stage specific combos will be a thing for everyone, but his damage is legit with or without them. I'm curious what an optimized combo ending in a super move would do with him right now.

Karak

I threw my reviews and playthrough up.

2 Reviews. The redband which is me talking the way I want, and the normal one...which is more PC and safe for work:)

https://www.youtube.com/user/grimson2?feature=watch

As someone who isn't that good at MK(sucks compared to most players) at all nor do I follow them much. I have to say I really felt that I have got a damn good amount of money out of the game already. Its been a total blast. The FIRST superhero game I ever felt made me feel like a superhero.
Overall I simply loved it.

I can say this is the first MK that has made me want to get better at the game. It just feels more enjoyable for some reason.

Wallach

Pay attention to the damage he does outside of the stage hazards...some of that is insane. His combos once learned have some serious pain in them. Stage specific combos will be a thing for everyone, but his damage is legit with or without them. I'm curious what an optimized combo ending in a super move would do with him right now.

Yeah, he definitely bangs. It seems like the biggest sacrifice to end a combo with super for him, though, since you lose the ridiculous punish opportunities you have with a super stocked.

Shaanyboi

Banned
I'm super excited to jump into this. Even just for the story.

I probably will want to main Green Arrow or Aquaman just based off their videos. Who knows though. I never would have expected to like Sonya and
Ermac as much as I did in MK9

NEO0MJ

Looking at some youtube videos it's seems every character can do at least 50% combos, even without stage interactions or supers.

shaowebb

Yeah, he definitely bangs. It seems like the biggest sacrifice to end a combo with super for him, though, since you lose the ridiculous punish opportunities you have with a super stocked.
But if you know it will kill its good to know the combo. My opinion is if you blow your super in round one you are an IDIOT because you will be naked to a clash attempt in round 2 with so little meter. Second lifebar is where this game is gonna be where the rubber meets the road for some folks as they will no longer hold back on some stuff with meter. My guess is early on will be round 1 footsies and stage stuff. Round 2 will be clash hoarding or just flat out all or nothing combos with meaty meter usage.
Looking at some youtube videos it's seems every character can do at least 50% combos, even without stage interactions or supers.

Yup. Demo confirms that much. Damage in this game is crazy strong at times. By month 1 its gonna be interesting to see how much folks can get outta their characters. Makes that Second round clash option being a one time only deal reaaaaaaally matter for folks as it means they will have to hoard meter or take some gambles with their health to end combos.

J-Tier

Can't wait for DLC announcement. Hope it's MMH.

Also, down the line, I want to see another lantern...I say this a lot, but I was reminded of how awesome some of them are when I rewatched a bit of the animated series.

Atrocitus, Larfleeze, Saintwalker, Star Sapphire or Bleez will do.

I honestly wish I could even go to 50% combo's, the highest I can go is at 40%+ with different variations to getting to that percentage. I just want some new characters to use. :p

shaowebb

I honestly wish I could even go to 50% combo's, the highest I can go is at 40%+ with different variations to getting to that percentage. I just want some new characters to use. :p

Someone mentioned an 81% reset with Green Arrow on TYM. Thats the guy I promised to main since BEFORE he was announced to. Day just got better :D

Someone mentioned an 81% reset with Green Arrow on TYM. Thats the guy I promised to main since BEFORE he was announced to. Day just got better :D

Mmm. That's just damn horrible.. I can only imagine how it gets played out too. Wait till I get my hands on Deathstroke! He'll outclass him. :(

AKingNamedPaul

I am Homie
Needs player close to opponent at the left corner, that specific stage, 2 interact-ables, 3 full venom, and super.

A bit too specific - similar to the Superman 91% combo.

Never said it was viable, just that it was 102%

The pig intractable seems kind of broken though.

LTWheels

Yes. I haven't watched any of the story videos. Going in fresh. Have the 360 version pre-ordered but wondering if I should get it for Wii U.

I'm curious about buying the Wii U version for the off screen play, but as the WII U is dead in the UK, its not really practical over the 360 version.

Top Bottom