• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

TDLink

I would certainly hope so, but it doesn't look like the Injustice fighting system could really accommodate something like that outside a cinematic super. I'd really like it to be incorporated into his moveset though, that would be ideal.

Make it a trait like Wonder Woman/Nightwing. Or a trait like Hawkgirl. Or a special that can lead into different moves like Batgirl/Hawkgirl/Flash.

fader

Not sure how I feel about Static in Injustice. I'll be happy...but I'm afraid they'll give him a generic moveset. Like, I'd be disappointed if he doesn't ride on the hover disc as part of his special attacks or trait. If that's included though, I'd be all for it.

I don't kno.... I thisnk NRS would personally put more efford, they can do so much.... Like I was actually thinking of some sort Magnetism power, since his power is super conductor electromagnetism.

Then again, it could be wishful thinking...

DRE Fei

I like the idea of completely different character models as alt costumes like kilowog lantern, john stewart, powergirl/supergirl etc. I just don't want scorpion. I hope that's not true. There's so much potential with this game!

fader

I like the idea of completely different character models as alt costumes like kilowog lantern, john stewart, powergirl/supergirl etc. I just don't want scorpion. I hope that's not true. There's so much potential with this game!

I feel you...

I have started Nightwings missions after 3 starring the ones before it. Currently in mission 103

I heard cyborg has the worst missions. Not looking forward to it.

Honestly, I don't get what's the big deal with his. I got through it like nothing, I had no trouble whatsoever.

vg260

I agree and hate every mini-game that NRS has ever put into their game EXCEPT Chess Kombat (and I 3 starred Star Labs so this isn't complaining about its difficulty). But we also don't need combo trials. They are always outdated, gimmicky, unoptimized and more importantly don't teach people anything really useful. I wish fighting games would move away from them and focus on something like Skullgirl's tutorial that actually attempts to teach people the fundamentals instead of listing a bunch of combos and saying "here you go, have fun." I'd rather they tell people why and when to use a move, not just how to do it.

BnB character combos with individual character fundamentals would be ideal.

Kizer

We should just get Orange Lantern Lex Luthor, Blue Lantern Flash, Star Sapphire Wonder Woman, 'Red Lantern' Lobo, Green/Yellow Lantern Batman.

Edit: I should have read from the bottom then up. XP

'red lantern' lobo as a what if skin or something? He kept his red ring like a necklace and never actually put it on.

78817_original.jpg

'red lantern' lobo as a what if skin or something? He kept his red ring like a necklace and never actually put it on.

Yeah I know, I was just throwing that one out there. Just to go with the Lanterns. :p But if they did create their version of RL Lobo, that'd be cool. But still would much rather have Reverend 'Bo, or even Batman costumed Lobo (if they can get that in) before the RL costume.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
NRS' DLC release strategy for this game is immaculate. I love how they're just keeping it coming, and offering free DLC interspersed too, and significant DLC at that.

I'd rather they chill on the balance changes so early, but what can you do.

Speaking of DLC, I have a bunch of Codes for some DLC Skins and Avatar items that I have no interest in. I will get a list up later if anyone is interested. (Xbox Only)

Edit: Making sure no one is confused when they overlook the rest of the posts...

THEY ARE AVATAR COSTUMES NOT IN GAME SKINS

Sorry Ryce! I would give you one guaranteed for the thread if you played the 360 version :p

I can give you an Ares Mask and Regime T-shirt avatar items if you have a 360? :p

Ryce

Sorry Ryce! I would give you one guaranteed for the thread if you played the 360 version :p

I can give you an Ares Mask and Regime T-shirt avatar items if you have a 360? :p
Ha, thanks for the offer, but I don't have a 360 anymore. I don't mind -- it just seems that whenever people do code giveaways it's for the 360!

J-Tier

Just waiting for Arkham, New 52, and Blackest Night DLC. I already had Red Son because of preorder. All the codes that have been given out have been unfortunately for the 360 only. They had giveaways for the Arkham codes once for the PS3, but it was for a specific region :(

WatTsu

Speaking of DLC, I have a bunch of Codes for some DLC Skins and Avatar items that I have no interest in. I will get a list up later if anyone is interested. (Xbox Only)

Edit: Making sure no one is confused when they overlook the rest of the posts...

THEY ARE AVATAR COSTUMES NOT IN GAME SKINS

I wouldn't mind the Superman shirt.

Ok... So I doubt anyone will follow any real strict rules, but I would like to keep it relatively fair for everyone...

Ill post about 5 codes per post through out the rest of the weekend.. what are the chances that we can keep it to 2 max per person? Again, I am not cracking any ban whip nor can I prohibit anyone from grabbing more as is the nature of the beast when just randomly posting these but it would be nice to keep it a little fair no? :p

Feel free to send me a message after you have claimed a code so we can scratch them out (and I know they work?). Ill try to keep them spoiler tagged to slow you guys down :p

Again, these are Avatar costumes and apparel, they are also gender specific i believe. QUOTE POST TO SEE CODES

(Doomsday)

(Hawkgirl Helmet)

(Regime Tshirt Female)

(Flash)

(Black Adam)

Happy Memorial Day weekend!

Oh, we have to snatch them? : I guess i'm out then, I was just hoping to get a code so I can give it to one of my friends. But thanks anyways. Hope everyone enjoys!

Oh, we have to snatch them? : I guess i'm out then, I was just hoping to get a code so I can give it to one of my friends. But thanks anyways. Hope everyone enjoys!

Yeah sorry... felt this would be a little more fair than first posts or what not but again, i guess i really cant stop people from snagging all of them this way either... I am not opposed to any other ideas of throwing these out though if you don't think this is fair enough

as for the lurkers, ill deal with that next set. i was told about an Tag but have no idea how it works?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Yeah sorry... felt this would be a little more fair than first posts or what not but again, i guess i really cant stop people from snagging all of them this way either... I am not opposed to any other ideas of throwing these out though if you don't think this is fair enough

as for the lurkers, ill deal with that next set. i was told about an Tag but have no idea how it works?[/QUOTE]
Quote this post.

[EMAIL=This is where you put codes/text]

Top Bottom