• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

Yeah sorry... felt this would be a little more fair than first posts or what not but again, i guess i really cant stop people from snagging all of them this way either... I am not opposed to any other ideas of throwing these out though if you don't think this is fair enough

Well, I mean, it wouldn't really matter for me. Like I said, I was only wanting to get a code so I can give it to my friend. Since it would be taken up by time he even is able to put in the code. But don't worry about it. Its all good. ^^

one_kill

I hate how the game registers a loss if you quit a fight in single player.

Also is there any benefit to getting the Injustice IOS game? I'm seeing mobile unlocks as some rewards. Can I still get them even if I haven't linked my WBID to the IOS version?

NEO0MJ

I hate how the game registers a loss if you quit a fight in single player.

Also is there any benefit to getting the Injustice IOS game? I'm seeing mobile unlocks as some rewards. Can I still get them even if I haven't linked my WBID to the IOS version?

You don't need to play that game. Just use this WBID to unlock everything:

Username: injusticestuff@gmail.com
Password: asstastic0

Make sure to log out of it when you're done using it!

WatTsu

Played a Batgirl vs. Sinestro match and used her teleport move as you should against a ranged character. Guy told me to "knock off that cheesy crap" as he proceeded to spam asteroids and ring blasts at me ad infinitum.

So, because I'm using a move for its intended purpose and to counter your strategy, I'm the one being cheesy. Got it. He won anyway so I'm not sure what his problem is.

Internet.

Played a Batgirl vs. Sinestro match and used her teleport move as you should against a ranged character. Guy told me to "knock off that cheesy crap" as he proceeded to spam asteroids and ring blasts at me ad infinitum.

So, because I'm using a move for its intended purpose and to counter your strategy, I'm the one being cheesy. Got it. He won anyway so I'm not sure what his problem is.

Internet.

Its weird because when I use Batgirl I love that move, but when I fight her I REALLY hate it even though I understand why I keep getting hit. I got so fed up with that move that now every time someone picks Batgirl I will take Superman and use f2,3 combos to blow it up on block.

People are like that online. A guy was bitching on his mic because I was "spamming" Grundy's anti-air throw, yet he was the one constantly jumping in. People don't seem to realize what they do is redundant and predictable and blame you for knowing how to counter.

Ok, guess its time for some more Costume codes. Can't let my bad day keep you guys down!

Solomon Grundy (QUOTE FOR CODE!)
Hawkgirl (QUOTE FOR CODE!)
Regime Tshirt Male (QUOTE FOR CODE!)
Cyborg (QUOTE FOR CODE!)
Catwoman (QUOTE FOR CODE!)

Again, send me a message after you claim a code

Also the Hawkgirl Helmet, Doomsday and Regime Tshirt Female codes are still up

Ok, guess its time for some more Costume codes. Can't let my bad day keep you guys down!

Solomon Grundy (QUOTE FOR CODE!)
Hawkgirl (QUOTE FOR CODE!)
Regime Tshirt Male (QUOTE FOR CODE!)
Cyborg (QUOTE FOR CODE!)
Catwoman (QUOTE FOR CODE!)

Again, send me a message after you claim a code

Also the Hawkgirl Helmet, Doomsday and Regime Tshirt Female codes are still up

Could I get Cyborg

Could I get Cyborg

Its yours for the taking, no ones claimed it yet as far as I know.. just quote the post

A couple more :)

Aquaman (QUOTE FOR CODE!)
Superman (QUOTE FOR CODE!)
Sinestro (QUOTE FOR CODE!)

Also these still from an earlier post

(Doomsday)

(Hawkgirl Helmet)

(Regime Tshirt Female)

or at least im assuming they still exist... if theyve been claimed or don't work let me know.

Cipher

Its yours for the taking, no ones claimed it yet as far as I know.. just quote the post

A couple more :)

Aquaman (QUOTE FOR CODE!)
Superman (QUOTE FOR CODE!)
Sinestro (QUOTE FOR CODE!)

Also these still from an earlier post

(Doomsday)

(Hawkgirl Helmet)

(Regime Tshirt Female)

or at least im assuming they still exist... if theyve been claimed or don't work let me know.

Snagged the Supes costume.

Someone grabbed Sinestro, dunno who.

Thanks

Here are some more. Again its easier if you message me that you claimed a code so we don't have people fumbling around with non working codes. Also feel free to let me know if it doesn't work so i can verify if it hasnt been used maybe i didn't post the right code and I can verify. Ill message you the code if its wrong for the first person that posts about it being wrong :p

Deathstroke (QUOTE FOR CODE)
Raven (QUOTE FOR CODE)
Ares Helmet (QUOTE FOR CODE)
Green Lantern (QUOTE FOR CODE)
Green Arrow (QUOTE FOR CODE)

Ryce

If we don't get the next character trailer on Monday, I fear the biweekly release schedule has been broken and we'll have to wait even longer for the third and fourth DLC.

Ideally...

Monday - Scorpion trailer (third compatibility skin shown in video)
Tuesday - first Ame-Comi skin revealed
Wednesday - second Ame-Comi skin revealed
Thursday - third Ame-Comi skin revealed
Friday - Arkham City/New 52 pack announced for purchase

Thanks

Here are some more. Again its easier if you message me that you claimed a code so we don't have people fumbling around with non working codes. Also feel free to let me know if it doesn't work so i can verify if it hasnt been used maybe i didn't post the right code and I can verify. Ill message you the code if its wrong for the first person that posts about it being wrong :p

Deathstroke (QUOTE FOR CODE)
Raven (QUOTE FOR CODE)
Ares Helmet (QUOTE FOR CODE)
Green Arrow (QUOTE FOR CODE)

Got Deathstroke, thank you :)

Thanks

Took this one! Thanks.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
I have yet to play online beyond the first match to unlock an achievement, but when fighting Doomsday, what are the tactics to avoid his targeted meteor-like attack?

That's what you get for liking Annie, am I right? :p

Not funny. :c I was planning to give it to my friend who absolutely loves Green Lantern.

I have yet to play online beyond the first match to unlock an achievement, but when fighting Doomsday, what are the tactics to avoid his targeted meteor-like attack?

You either dash forward as soon as he's off screen. Or meter burn B3/F3, depending on character.

Khezu

If we don't get the next character trailer on Monday, I fear the biweekly release schedule has been broken and we'll have to wait even longer for the third and fourth DLC.

Ideally...

Monday - Scorpion trailer (third compatibility skin shown in video)
Tuesday - first Ame-Comi skin revealed
Wednesday - second Ame-Comi skin revealed
Thursday - third Ame-Comi skin revealed
Friday - Arkham City/New 52 pack announced for purchase

I doubt we will get it monday, its a holiday, and in the past they have said they don't like putting up trailers on holidays, don't get a lot of traffic or something.

J-Tier

I doubt we will get it monday, its a holiday, and in the past they have said they don't like putting up trailers on holidays, don't get a lot of traffic or something.

It would be nice, but yeah, this is likely the case. I just want the news to get out and be done with.

And some more...

Bane (QUOTE FOR CODE)
Joker (QUOTE FOR CODE)
Ares (QUOTE FOR CODE)
Shazam (QUOTE FOR CODE)
Flash Tshirt FEMALE (QUOTE FOR CODE)

Ryce

Is it possible to view which level interactions you've yet to perform? I swear I've done all of them with the different types of characters, but I still don't have that trophy.

Nori Chan

Is it possible to view which level interactions you've yet to perform? I swear I've done all of them with the different types of characters, but I still don't have that trophy.

If I had to guess which one you didn't do are:.

Metro 2nd stage: power type electric cables
Metro 3rd stage: gas canister on the left after enough damage for it to fall (near the rpg)

Themescyria (WW Stage) 2nd stage: the 5 barrels on the right (Use them all)
Herris: the 3 gas canisters on the right, again use them all

Sorry if I butchered the names lol I can't think of the names

Ryce

If I had to guess which one you didn't do are:.

Metro 2nd stage: power type electric cables
Metro 3rd stage: gas canister on the left after enough damage for it to fall (near the rpg)

Themescyria (WW Stage) 2nd stage: the 5 barrels on the right (Use them all)
Herris: the 3 gas canisters on the right, again use them all

Sorry if I butchered the names lol I can't think of the names
I've done all of those. :(

I don't care about trophies or any of that stuff, but I'm bothered more by the fact that I haven't used all of the interactions.

Nori Chan

I've done all of those. :(

I don't care about trophies or any of that stuff, but I'm bothered more by the fact that I haven't used all of the interactions.

You also have to do the power and gadget type interactions too.

Hmmm other's that come to my mind? Themescryia with the lion heads and fire chains? The batcave grenades?

Oh I know! The Gargoyle in stage 1 in both wayne manors!

Ryce

I've already done those, too. I even tried watching step-by-step YouTube videos but those didn't help either. I feel like I've done every interaction with every character a dozen times. It's gotta be a bug or something.

vg260

I've already done those, too. I even tried watching step-by-step YouTube videos but those didn't help either. I feel like I've done every interaction with every character a dozen times. It's gotta be a bug or something.

There's a checklist here:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=450210

Perhaps you didn't throw all of the tanks and barrels. Try the ones like that and the ones where you have to cause damage first (museum). I was missing those, and then it popped for me.

Top Bottom