• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

Ryce

They're both "space" characters so I could definitely see that happening. The DLC trailers tend to involve thematically similar characters.

Lobo - Batman (they've interacted before; they even have clash dialog here)
Batgirl - Killing Joke Joker (this is obvious)
Scorpion - Blackest Night Superman (both are undead)
Zod - Superman (rivals)

So, yeah, John Stewart is my bet.

Khezu

So John Stewart's voice.

What would you prefer"?

Him to sound like a white guy, or they just have him say Aquamans lines, but avoid the ones about the ocean?

Gleethor

So John Stewart's voice.

What would you prefer"?

Him to sound like a white guy, or they just have him say Aquamans lines, but avoid the ones about the ocean?

I doubt they copypasta in aquaman vo. Either he'll have the same voice as Hal or they called in Phil Lamaar to do some recording.

TDLink

http://twitpic.com/d1sadb/full

I doubt it's a hint, but why does he randomly have a picture of Doctor Fate pulled up on his screen? Trolling?

Probably trolling but I would love Doctor Fate to make it into the game, despite how poorly he did in the poll. He's who I voted for and is one of my favs from the DC universe.

So John Stewart's voice.

What would you prefer"?

I would prefer the Aquaman option between those two. Really though LaMarr's Jon voice is way different from his Aquaman one. Anything less than getting him back in the studio to record it properly would be a travesty.

They have clearly shown they were willing to go the extra mile on some of the skins in the base game. If they are going to put the effort in to do an alternate character skin they should do it here too.

Horseress

EDIT: wrong thread, forget it

EDIT AGAIN: Taking the opportunity, how hype are you guys to watch some Injustice at EVO this weekend? Some GAF warrior will be there reping us?

vg260

EDIT AGAIN: Taking the opportunity, how hype are you guys to watch some Injustice at EVO this weekend? Some GAF warrior will be there reping us?

Definitely gonna be watching if I can. I'm burned out on watching Marvel. Sick of the same characters.

Xevren

I wish I could say I'm hype but I'm really not. Just see the same characters, and not really blaming anyone for it really. So long as I see some matches that don't involve Black Adam or Superman I'm happy. Just fuck those guys.

vg260

I wish I could say I'm hype but I'm really not. Just see the same characters, and not really blaming anyone for it really. So long as I see some matches that don't involve Black Adam or Superman I'm happy. Just fuck those guys.

Probably a lot of Supermans. I'll probably get burned out watching after this tourney.

Khezu

I find Injustice really boring to watch 90% of the time.

The way the game is designed just doesn't lead to very exciting moments.

Khezu

Injustice was more hype than Marvel at CEO. I think EVO could be great.

Ya, CEO was probably the most exciting the game has been.

Hopefully when all the DLC characters are out, the final patches are done, and when people start learning to play the game better, it will become more exciting.

Right now, it still feels like people are fumbling around not really sure what to do in a lot of instances. Not a lot people are comfortable with the zoning game or the stage hazards just yet.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
jjOuWnun4mnBh.png

Saw these capsule toys and thought "how could I resist?" They're so cool

Glad to hear more are finally able to get the Arrow skin. I got it originally, but for whatever reason my friend never could get the newsletter thing to work without an error message, so I assume he didn't get an email. Hopefully they put the skin up for download soon for others.

Uraizen

Banned
Didn't get the skin the last time and didn't get it this time! I just want a PS3 Green Arrow skin! Is that so much to ask for? ;_;

Top Bottom