• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

shaowebb

Lex has some really fun setups. Everyone always falls for getting push blocked into a mine, and it's always amusing.

Dat Rocket Raccoon Frutsy tech.

I'm calling though that top 8 will have at least

2 Superman
2 underplayed cast (expecting mainly Nightwing/Hawkgirl/Batgirl/Raven to likely rise up)
Black Adam
Aquaman
Green Arrow

Xevren

Dat Rocket Raccoon Frutsy tech.

I'm calling though that top 8 will have at least

2 Superman
2 underplayed cast (expecting mainly Nightwing/Hawkgirl/Batgirl/Raven to likely rise up)
Black Adam
Aquaman
Green Arrow

If we see a Hawkgirl in top 8 I will be really surprised.

Nah, he's trolling, he said awhile ago Plastic man was never on the table for the game, his powers just aren't very agreeable.

Makes sense.

You can't put a character who can stretch themselves in a fighting game. Can't work at all. That's why no one has done it before.

Khezu

Makes sense.

You can't put a character who can stretch themselves in a fighting game. Can't work at all. That's why no one has done it before.

Plastic man is much more then stretchyness, he uses his powers in crazy ways that would only work in a sprite based game.

Makes sense.

Its really hard to do a stretch character in a fighting game, A huge overhaul had to be made to MT framework for Dhalsim to work issue free.

witness

Will they end up selling that Arrow skin eventually? I'm only just now getting the game this week so I missed out on that registration.

NEO0MJ

Plastic man is much more then stretchyness, he uses his powers in crazy ways that would only work in a sprite based game.

Yeah, morphing characters are difficult to implement, especially organic looking ones. Plastic man relies solely on his ability to transform into many things, unlike Martian Man Hunter who has other powers and abilities.

Will they end up selling that Arrow skin eventually? I'm only just now getting the game this week so I missed out on that registration.

Maybe they'll add an Arrow skin pack? I know Deathstroke shows up in that show.

TDLink

Who else is watching the finals today?

Gonna be sweeeeeeeeeeeet. New character as well right?

Yup, the reveal (likely Martian Manhunter) is going to be right before the finals. Finals start at 2ish Pacific (provided things are on time, lol) so I am guessing the reveal will be 5-10 minutes before that.

Yup, the reveal (likely Martian Manhunter) is going to be right before the finals. Finals start at 2ish Pacific (provided things are on time, lol) so I am guessing the reveal will be 5-10 minutes before that.

2ish pacific, AM or PM ? What about that character from the poll ?

TDLink

2ish pacific, AM or PM ? What about that character from the poll ?

PM. As in a few hours from now. They haven't been specific what exactly they will show other than a reveal trailer for a character that also features a new costume that has been "fan requested". The character is likely Martian Manhunter. More characters, the winner of the poll, and/or an official second season announcement may also be shown but we don't know if they will or won't.

Slurmer

Banned
Any tips for getting out of corner pressure for a character like catwoman with no good wake up game or is the only option push block or guess the mix-up correctly?

Xevren

Any tips for getting out of corner pressure for a character like catwoman with no good wake up game or is the only option push block or guess the mix-up correctly?

Blocking will always be the best option. For her I'm pretty sure her best wake up is trait if it's maxed out. But I'd still say just blocking is the way to go.

Slurmer

Banned
Blocking will always be the best option. For her I'm pretty sure her best wake up is trait if it's maxed out. But I'd still say just blocking is the way to go.
Cool thanks. Yeah her trait is her best but it still gets beat out a decent amount of the time and then you have to build it back up. I started using sinestro too and having an actual decent wakeup is a godsend in this game.

J-Tier

They pretty much nailed his moveset. They got everything from eye beams, stretching, intangibility, invisibility, and transformations.

Awesome unveiling. MMH looks great and so glad to finally see John Stewart in there. And both appear to have their Justice League VAs as well. I wonder when we will be getting both of these.

Ryce

It sort of bothers me that Martian Manhunter is the only character who doesn't have an original look. He's just using his New 52 costume (like the Watchtower cameo MMH).

FYC

Banned
Judging from the GAF thread and the livechat, most of the FGC hates Injustice :(

Makes me sad, hope it stays around a bit longer
tKXTlme.png

J-Tier

Boon did say characters, right? I was thinking MMH might possibly be standalone and the only other DLC lol. But, since he said that about a week ago, I think it's safe to say we'll be getting at least one more, or that there'll be a season's pass two, hoping for the latter of course.

TDLink

Boon did say characters, right? I was thinking MMH might possibly be standalone and the only other DLC lol. But, since he said that about a week ago, I think it's safe to say we'll be getting at least one more, or that there'll be a season's pass two, hoping for the latter of course.

Yup. I would guess Comic-Con is the place we will hear more. I assume MMH may come out before that though so I am guessing they aren't doing a second "season pass" and will just release them individually.

Top Bottom