• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

tim1138

I don't think so. I think right now they are in the process of working on someone else. Remember that these characters were said to be unplanned. They probably really were.

Hopefully you're right, I love this game and have no qualms shelling out $5 for extra characters.

Khezu

Ya, they have been super tight lipped about any future DLC, half of the NRS guys have stayed off twitter for past month, complete radio silence. I know they are working on a balance patch right now though.

Todays comic was pretty good.
Green Arrow finally died, Superman punched him to death. It was handled about 50 times better then the NW death, better art, less stupid reason, and GA went out on being a hero and saving everyone.

J-Tier

I think Boon's poll has been a bit of a double edged sword (couldn't think of a better metaphor, it's still early over here). It help determined the most popular character from a small pool of characters, but it also showed that the second is only a percent off. The expectation now would be to add Static, as adding anyone else would cause a significant backlash for NRS.

Not that I'm against Static getting in, but if they had plans to add anyone else (on the hero side), they'll have a been of an uphill climb regardless of whoever they add.

On a different note, I kinda want a Crime Syndicate alt for a few of the heroes...(even though Bats and Supes have more than enough...)

dubq

Static Shock is awful.. I really hope he doesn't get added. If we need another electricity guy add in Black Lightning.. he's actually a no-brainer as someone who should've been in the game from the start, IMO. So much win!

Kizer

I think Boon's poll has been a bit of a double edged sword (couldn't think of a better metaphor, it's still early over here). It help determined the most popular character from a small pool of characters, but it also showed that the second is only a percent off. The expectation now would be to add Static, as adding anyone else would cause a significant backlash for NRS.

Not that I'm against Static getting in, but if they had plans to add anyone else (on the hero side), they'll have a been of an uphill climb regardless of whoever they add.

On a different note, I kinda want a Crime Syndicate alt for a few of the heroes...(even though Bats and Supes have more than enough...)

I am pretty sure there would be backlash regardless.

It blows my mind that new 52 costumes hasn't been release for EVERY character
I am sure they are coming.

Quick question: how do I meter burn MMH's air dash consistently?
I have no idea if it's actually useful at all, but it's just bugging me that I can't do it consistently.

Jonogunn

I'm on ps3 too! Psn id: jonogunn

I only play green arrow right now.

I also upload some of my kit of the hill sessions on YouTube.

It's hard to find green arrow matches since he's not that popular. Thank god for ChrisG maining him!

http://youtu.be/ka8IZP1iRao

http://youtu.be/J8e1408eNMQ

http://youtu.be/1xYvAKVijBM

http://youtu.be/3DMUVe-S18w

If anyone has injustice youtube channels lemme know and I'll subscribe! I need more injustice channels.

Also any opinion on my videos would be great. Perhaps I should try some commentary?

Jonogunn

If u guys want to play on a 24/7 stream on psn look up catnip_her0 on twitch and find his room in "join rooms" to enter his king if the hill lobby. I play on there a lot.

Kizer

I play on psn as well. My username is Kizer91 and I main Doomsday.
doomsdaymakeitrain.jpg

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
If someone does the daily challenge before I do tell me what the "+Extras" part means.

edit- oh yeah I forgot the game 50/50s the stage select. Not wasting my time doing it then

I main DS.

BTA0vZRCMAAbfYh.png

Watching your video, I have some pointers. DS has the F3 of the gods! Use it, especially with people jumping up and down at you. Once you launch them:

f3, jump in 2, 32df2. 30% combo that cost no meter and is easy to pull off online. There is another thing, you dont use your meter often. Meter burn those f3's to make sure they hit.

If your gonna be rush down, which is the right way to play him, gotta learn his best mix up string b1, u2.

b1 u2, d2, f3, 32df2. 26% no meter combo.

Any other questions I will be happy to answer.

stn

Yup, thanks for the input! Some of the things you mentioned--like b1-u2, for example--I'm already aware of. I just haven't gotten it into my muscle memory. I'm used to playing Street Fighter, Injustice is very different for me. But I really like it!

Yup, thanks for the input! Some of the things you mentioned--like b1-u2, for example--I'm already aware of. I just haven't gotten it into my muscle memory. I'm used to playing Street Fighter, Injustice is very different for me. But I really like it!

Match ups I cant help you with....Black Adam and Sinestro. Hell, even the mirror match is frustrating.

You will learn but your sword flip gets punished alot by better players. I guess I start out with guns to get them frustrated and see how they will beat it and then just attack non stop after that. Always fall back to guns when needed. Embrace the hate mail. Think I have a collection a little over 100 right now.

Khezu

Where the hell is my MoS skin already.

Game related, patch is coming out soon. Sounds like it's going to be pretty big.

Comic related, new issue was kinda funny.
Ma and Pa kent, along with Jor L try to talk reason into Superman, but he has none of it and goes off to try and punch Batman into paste like he just did to ollie.

Xevren

Where the hell is my MoS skin already.

Game related, patch is coming out soon. Sounds like it's going to be pretty big.

Comic related, new issue was kinda funny.
Ma and Pa kent, along with Jor L try to talk reason into Superman, but he has none of it and goes off to try and punch Batman into paste like he just did to ollie.

I've been hearing soon for too long now, I really want to know what's going to be in the patch damn it.

TDLink

It's odd how they have been completely quiet on DLC lately despite insisting more is on the way. But then, their marketing since long before the game was even out was strangely quiet and bizarre so this is pretty par for the course. Still having fun with this game for the record and happy with all the extra content we have gotten so far (except Scorpion).

patchday

Wish I understood the terms you guys use like F3, etc. I have a whole lot to learn bout this game. This is why I've only been doing a little of the single player. But eventually I'd like to at least try the online portion while the game is still popular

This is my green arrow. It's decent but no where near high level.

http://youtu.be/ka8IZP1iRao

Skip to 7:30 where I do a 80% off a super reset followed by a f2,d1,d3 reset.

Cool movie yo

Wish I understood the terms you guys use like F3, etc. I have a whole lot to learn bout this game. This is why I've only been doing a little of the single player. But eventually I'd like to at least try the online portion while the game is still popular

Cool movie yo

F3 would be foward heavy attack. Foward X on PS3.

J-Tier

Sweet, about time we get new skins.

Also, the villains taking over the new 52 is going to really burn a hole in my wallet.

Khezu

I don't think Bane really needs buffs, that's kinda iffy.

Especially if they bring the super high tiers down a notch.

shaowebb

I don't think Bane really needs buffs, that's kinda iffy.

Especially if they bring the super high tiers down a notch.

THIS. Folks are just now realizing that he is at least mid tier in any real players hands in most matchups. This will be pretty entertaining to say the least. Glad to see Lobo getting buffs though.He's got the damage and can look scary, but getting him started is rough.

Xevren

Some nice changes for Lobo, curious what the range will be with nuclear shells will be.

If they wanted to make noise about the changes, all they need to do is say what's being done to Superman/Black Adam.

shaowebb

The two shell load to his gun should be fun. Betting he'll have some cool combos with that. Really looking forward to seeing this final patch and playing stuff. Especially seeing how they over buff my Bane and seeing if they can make me want to learn a Shazam.

Top Bottom