• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

shaowebb

V7JT6XU.jpg

stn

Deathstroke's backdash got nerfed? I'm not seeing that in the list. Anyway, his super got a buff and I already never used his trait. If its safer to activate I may use it once in a while.

vg260

Can someone explain the Green Lantern nerf. Does that affect his basic combos?

DLC characters in archives is nice. Probably means no more DLC characters.

shaowebb

Can someone explain the Green Lantern nerf. Does that affect his basic combos?

It messes with OTG stuff but nothing too big to his combos. He's still gonna be top...a bit higher possibly given some of the changes to the rest of the cast.

vg260

It messes with OTG stuff but nothing too big to his combos. He's still gonna be top...a bit higher possibly given some of the changes to the rest of the cast.

I guess I'm not sure what's considered an OTG in this game. Can he still continue a combo after the MB grab? I was playing him before I got sidetracked with other games for the last couple months and can't remember.

shaowebb

I guess I'm not sure what's considered an OTG in this game. Can he still continue a combo after the MB grab? I was playing him before I got sidetracked with other games for the last couple months and can't remember.

Cant say for sure until after the patch hits but I'd think so.I think it refers to him hitting folks with an OTG after the bounce not during it.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I don't know what they mean by the GL change. A lot of resets occur after MB Lantern's Might but I'm sure the window for that is larger than 2 frames.

Also that's not an OTG at all

Black Adam got stomped pretty hard on mobility so thats pretty big.

His trait now lasts less time and takes longer to get so there goes that tool to keep people away. That coupled with his nerfed back dash range and its increased time frame means it is a sloooooooow and terrible dash. Basically his mobility got harshed on pretty greatly and its going to severely harm his ability to stay out and get around in general.

LOL how do you know it's a slow and terrible dash now? Having the best backdash in the game nerfed doesn't magically make it the worst.

Ghazi

WHOOO just bought Batgirl! What kind of character is Zatanna? (I've got $5 left over)

Been messing in training for a little bit, learning the basics. I totally didn't know Meter Burn was a fancy word for EX, as far as I'm concerned. Also, do more people play on 360 or PS3?

Kizer

WHOOO just bought Batgirl! What kind of character is Zatanna? (I've got $5 left over)

Been messing in training for a little bit, learning the basics. I totally didn't know Meter Burn was a fancy word for EX, as far as I'm concerned. Also, do more people play on 360 or PS3?

Zatanna is a keep away character that needs to stay several steps ahead of her enemy. Her damage output isn't the best in the game, but if you are smart you won't be getting hit very much either. She is ideal for players who like to play with the other guy's head and make every option seem like a bad one. She isn't for players who want to work hard with their characters. In the wrong hands, she is going to get beat up. Hard.

Ghazi

Zatanna is a keep away character that needs to stay several steps ahead of her enemy. Her damage output isn't the best in the game, but if you are smart you won't be getting hit very much either. She is ideal for players who like to play with the other guy's head and make every option seem like a bad one. She isn't for players who want to work hard with their characters. In the wrong hands, she is going to get beat up. Hard.

Hmmm, maybe not for me. When they come out with a complete edition I'll try her out I guess. I'll just stick with Batgirl and learn the game for now I guess.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Harley's gonna be pretty good with the new patch. Her bad matches got nerfed and depending on how much they buffed her B2, that could be a pretty huge buff. I have a feeling they just adjusted it so she won't have as much trouble using it on floating characters though.

Don't know if she's top 10 material but she's gonna be pretty solid. Feel like she's still gonna get bodied by Nightwing though.

shaowebb

Battle N Brew tourney is on!

Trepound goin IN with that Hawkgirl!

EDIT: Hells yeah. Beat Renoracks' Batman and then managed to clutch out a win vs the counterpick Batgirl. Based Hawkgirl MB pressure.

x2 EDIT: And taken out by RDT's Sinestro. Broke Pig of the Hut on stream when I asked him which was the worse matchup. Sinestro vs Hawkgirl or Green Arrow vs Superman. His response." *FLINCH* eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeugh...just DONT do em."

Khezu

They added some new cards to the IOS version.

Hawkman, Tim Drake, Black Manta, Parallax, Daimain's mom, Kilowagg, Ravager, Starfire, Spectre, and Swamp Thing.

They are all support cards.

There is also a Raven challenge.

shaowebb

For those that missed it Kombat Network's Kingdom Come tourney happened.

Archive

1. Darth Arma Batman
2. KDZ Superman
3. Rico Suave Black Adam
4. KT Smith Green Lantern
5. Revolver Lex Luthor
5. Grrr Bane
7. Frantastic Superman
7. Scoot Magee Green Arrow

Want to know whats awesome? You finally got to see a top 8 BANE with Grrr.

Go to 04:44:00 to watch his amazing set vs Frantastic's Superman. Grrr is legit and shows what Bane's potential is.

shaowebb

Go ahead and jump in the chat. Hecteriffic is talking with us about the cast..

EDIT: Wow 2 minutes to stream and the chat has gone full retard. For the record DO NOT MAKE DLC REQUESTS IN THE STREAM CHAT!

They will ban folks out of the room for that spam because its getting out of hand. This is just a gameplay discussion stream and they will be trying to keep the room focused on that topic.

Top Bottom