• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

Hey guys, ill need some gaf folks too play with, my psn name is RuinerPrime

What character are you guya most excited to play? Can wait to play Flash :D

Anbec7

I got 2 disconnects already D:
Blaken7! (My PSNID)
I wanna make a King of the Hill lobby for anyone that wanna joins right know
I will be playing for a like an hour :D
C´mon! join (PSN!)

Spoiler for a suit.

Lockout Superman is the best costume for him because he doesn't have a stupid cape with terrible physics

I wonder if I should use my new52 and red son stuff, I don't really want any of it, I could try and sell it maybe. Never sold anything over the internet before though lol.

What platform?

Sojgat

The Main Man is the first DLC character? Awesome, season pass confirmed for me then.

Any idea who the other characters are yet?

DRE Fei

whats that all about? I know it started in a stream right?

If you use green lantern's alt yellow costume, his win quote is "yellow is power" after the match. Of course the stream monsters ran with it and interpreted that as "YOLO is power" and the rest is history.

kyo27

anyone pick this up from walmart and know if the DLC code is in the box? I wanna get it with the Arkham City DLC and didn't preorder.

Xevren

My online experience so far hasn't been that bad. Why the fuck does it have NO filters for rank at all? At a minimum you should be able to set the area to same and have the option not to play someone in case you know they're a rage quitter.

Catwoman is the fucking shit. I <3 this character so much.

Khezu

My online impressions are mostly positive, can kinda feel a bit of input lag, but it is completely playable, unlike MK9 which made me want to kill myself after an hour, but I have only played like 10 matches.

I know its day 1 and all, but man, it's kinda shocking how bad some people are at video games.

Gleethor

Have the Wii U version, my impressions: Don't know if its aliasing or resolution or both, but it definitely looks nicer than the ps3 demo. performance wise it might be a bit better. I don't think there's a WBID link option, but they might add it in with the update. Lots of fun so far.

edit: once again, back of the box mentions DLC. So there's that.

SSReborn

My online impressions are mostly positive, can kinda feel a bit of input lag, but it is completely playable, unlike MK9 which made me want to kill myself after an hour, but I have only played like 10 matches.

I know its day 1 and all, but man, it's kinda shocking how bad some people are at video games.

I think its kind of because of the nature of the game itself. It attracts some people to it who aren't necessarily good at fighting games or even aware of the basic mechanics that most of them share.

M_A_C

Have the Wii U version, my impressions: Don't know if its aliasing or resolution or both, but it definitely looks nicer than the ps3 demo. performance wise it might be a bit better. I don't think there's a WBID link option, but they might add it in with the update. Lots of fun so far.

edit: once again, back of the box mentions DLC. So there's that.

Nice! I thought the PS3 Demo looked kinda rough compared to the 360 one.

Tizoc

Won't be getting this til May when brother comes back from UK. Should give enough time for strats and the like to be up.

Independent of the fighting, this game has one of the single funniest and best delivered Joker lines I have ever heard.

Mind posting it while putting it in spoiler tags?

Top Bottom