• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

kyo27

Spoiler for a suit.

Lockout Superman is the best costume for him because he doesn't have a stupid cape with terrible physics

I wonder if I should use my new52 and red son stuff, I don't really want any of it, I could try and sell it maybe. Never sold anything over the internet before though lol.

Sell it if you aren't gonna use them. People pay a premium for them on ebay even though it will most likely be available as dlc in 2 months.

Khezu

Man, Raven has the lamest clash quotes, "I know you" ok Raven, alright.

Started fighting people who know how to play, should probably go in practice mode and figure out what Raven can actually do instead of just wing it and try and play like MK9 Ermac.

ahm998

Have the Wii U version, my impressions: Don't know if its aliasing or resolution or both, but it definitely looks nicer than the ps3 demo. performance wise it might be a bit better. I don't think there's a WBID link option, but they might add it in with the update. Lots of fun so far.

edit: once again, back of the box mentions DLC. So there's that.

Thank you dude you made my day.

For me day one from the Eshop ;)

I know it before you talk from the photo in the Eshop it looks better than ps3 demo in resolution & texture.

@MUWANdo

Banned
Man, Raven has the lamest clash quotes, "I know you" ok Raven, alright.

All the dialogue in this game is really lacklustre, I feel. MvC3 totally nailed that stuff but Injustice just can't hang.

That being said, I'm not really a comic book fan so I don't really care either way.

Nemesis_

Can anyone explain what or how these moves work for Cyborg? The inputs just look like a normal jump when I put them in.

Forward Grapple: ↓, ↗.

Back Grapple: ↓, ↖

Is it pretty likely that all these "exclusives" will be sold as a bundle as DLC soon?

Hope so, but I'm not counting on it. It's really become a pain in the ass that companies are making you run around and try to collect the content you want. Shit isn't even worth the effort.

As for the game, I'm liking it a lot more than I thought I would. Story has managed to be kind of cheesy, but still somewhat entertaining.

I bitched out of picking this up at midnight. too cold and the wind was ridiculous earlier. just going to wait for ups to deliver it at the very end of the day i guess. i hate ups.

demolitio

I was about to go out and pick it up at midnight until I realized the anesthesia hasn't worn off completely and I'd be an absolute idiot to try and drive for a game when still sedated. Sadly, common sense won that round...

Can't wait to play as some of the more obscure characters and see their moves. This actually got me interested in some of the comic book characters I've never heard of and I don't even read comics so props to NRS for making me interested.

Xater

Good Lord these guys look like complete douche bags.
I hope they get their ass kicked.

Pr Rog and Filipino Champ looking like douchebags is not exactly news :p

The netcode looks decent. Maybe I'll give the game a chance after all. The demo did not entirely convince me.

Khezu

Oh man, the wings deploy on the Batman Beyond costume when Bruce does a glide or a parry.

Makes me want to actually play as him.

Have the Wii U version, my impressions: Don't know if its aliasing or resolution or both, but it definitely looks nicer than the ps3 demo. performance wise it might be a bit better. I don't think there's a WBID link option, but they might add it in with the update. Lots of fun so far.

edit: once again, back of the box mentions DLC. So there's that.
A guy on gamefaqs said the exact same thing about the AA. Glad it turned out ok.

Wow, watching some of the streams and those guys are good. Even seeing how good my roommate is after only having the game for a couple days, makes me think I'm going to have my arse handed to me repeatedly when I hop online

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Oh man I have the craziest fucking idea for a Killer Frost combo right now, just working on execution :p

She can get a standing 1 after a glacier ;)

I'll get the Wii U eShop version only after some reviews and news of real DLC
I am not a big fighter fan but I like DC heroes so will sit on the fence until I know for sure that Wii U has all the DLC

Top Bottom