• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

Okay, so my friend is giving me his DLC code for the Batman costume. Since he got an extra. Anybody willing to trade for the Red Son costume?

Having fun with Luthor so far. I like the grappler/trapper they have going on.

At times though, he feels a lot like Hakan from SF4. You need to keep oil/armor up to get the potential out of the character, and after a knockdown you have to choose between keeping the pressure going on, or powering up. Not sure how much I like it.

Of course, maybe I'm completely wrong and playing this character incorrectly.

Also, I love his Haggar pipe.

I guess overall its frustrating that my main goal is to put shit on the screen (lasers/mines) but I have to take a second to put up the armor on knockdown.

Beckx

Prediction: Lobo will be released April 30.

Man, I hope so. That news has really increased my hype for this game.

Though unfortunately it's also made me speculate on other niche characters getting added as DLC. Now I'm imagining the Demon and Constantine playable, which isn't healthy, because it won't happen.

mjc

Is the challenge stuff as fleshed out/fun as the challenge tower in MK9? I'm glad the story is good but I do like the extra single player content.

Nori Chan

So if you buy it at Walmart the code is inside no pre order needed.

Also they actually give you a physical copy of mk vs dc. Lol I thought it was digital and I was going to trade it for costume codes lol

NEO0MJ

Though unfortunately it's also made me speculate on other niche characters getting added as DLC. Now I'm imagining the Demon and Constantine playable, which isn't healthy, because it won't happen.

My only problem with adding Etrigan is that his awesome summoning rhyme is too long for an intro.

Kingpen

How much better is the gameplay then what the demo had? I didn't leave with great impressions from the demo.

I just want to know if the demo was improved on and it is a more smooth experience.

I might be down to trade my Zombie mode/blackest night one. I'm getting it on 360, if I don't change my mind. Zombie mode is just a skin change, right?

I forgot to put Its for PS3. :/ I guess I'll keep looking here since no one can see the old post. Looking to trade my Red Son PS3 preorder pack for a different PS3 preorder.

How much better is the gameplay then what the demo had? I didn't leave with great impressions from the demo.

I just want to know if the demo was improved on and it is a more smooth experience.

It doesn't deviate from the demo. There are of course small tweaks and balance changes from the demo, but from what you're asking if you didn't like how the game felt then it doesn't change in the full game. One thing to keep in mind however is that every character is unique and feel very different from one another.

Game is fun, my main concern are the spammy characters. On the Biant Bomb's quick look they tried playing online and there were players selecting Deathstroke and only spamming his machine gun attack argh...

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Just started story mode here (PS3 version). I will say this at least: Boon wasn't exaggerating when he said this game has more kontent than MK9. It's practically ridiculous.

Gartooth

So who are these characters that everyone is complaining about? I'm not getting the game until sometime next week, but I've been hearing reports of the game being unbalanced (IGN review) or some characters being spammy.

NEO0MJ

So who are these characters that everyone is complaining about? I'm not getting the game until sometime next week, but I've been hearing reports of the game being unbalanced (IGN review) or some characters being spammy.

It seems the character people have a lot of problems with is Sinestro, who has a move where he drops an asteroid on his opponent. But from the guys here it's just that people are unfamiliar with the game, not that the move is OP.

Skilletor

I wish digital foundry could get articles up sooner :/.

I would buy it on WiiU if it's the best version, but then I'd have to get more arcade sticks. lol

First world problems.

vocab

Almost every character has some spammy shit. Black adam can spam dive kick which looks ridiculously safe on block. Sinestro just does what ever. Deathstroke looks like an annoying piece of shit.

I havent seen much outside of that.

Most fighting games cannot be declared balanced or unbalanced within the first month (hell, even longer realistically). It's just people that aren't used to getting around zoning, which happens upon every fighting game release. People still don't know how to get around fireballs after all these years and just mindlessly jump around. Do these same people play Frogger by just heading into the traffic? You've got to have smart movement.

Deps

Dudes complaining about spamming need to stop blocking with their face. The only unbalanced stuff so far seems to be Aquaman(trait is broken) and just most characters having awful anti airs. A few characters can't be jumped on at all while everyone else has nearly useless anti air.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Heaven forbid people have to spend 5 minutes thinking about where the holes in characters' zoning are. I guarantee that 99% of the Deathstrokes/Sinestros/etc aren't even doing it smartly at this point. They're just doing shit from full screen without thinking about it, and people are getting socked by it because they're just doing shit without thinking about it themselves.

Chairhome

I would buy it on WiiU if it's the best version, but then I'd have to get more arcade sticks. lol

First world problems.

I think there's a $15 adapter (mayflash) that lets you use PS2 sticks on any classic controller compatible game. I may go that route if there's a good reason to ditch the 360 version I just bought to get the Wii U one.

-------------------

NM...

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag

First world problems.

There's gonna be far less people playing online on the Wii U version, too.

Sanic

How's the online on the Wii U so far (both population and performance).

I could grab it for 360, but my gold ran out and i'm not keen on paying for more time right now.

SUPARSTARX

so...you cant block stage hazzards?

I think thats bad

You can interrupt some of them but fat chance though cuz a lot of them will be used from out range. It will track/hit you.

The dead pig in one of the stages hits horizontally so you'll never get to dodge it as long as you're in the midscreen. Whoever gets to the pig gets like a free 20% hit.

Guesong

Pleasantly surprised with the WiiU version so far. Don't know why they were seemingly hiding it.

Added the 2 fellows on the list that also had WiiU! Don't know how online fares on it yet, keeping that for later.

Top Bottom