• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

Odinson

After figuring out/reading up on cat woman's trait, I'm eager to get into training mode with her. Also I'm glad the Wii U version turned out well. This may be a game I double dip on if the community is there.

Terrell

Cases and manuals have been wrong in the past. They can have misspellings, misinformation, etc. I'm waiting for word from someone that has a name and speaks for the companies.
If the box were the only information source on this, you'd have a point. 2 sources for the information means it's not a mistake.

Sorry, but whats this adaptor you speak of?
I misread a post earlier in the post, only PS2.

There's always the Mayflash universal stick, but dunno what the build quality is.

Beat story mode and got Godfall Supes. Beat a battle mode and got Gangster Grundy. Getting archive cards (not sure how) and unlocking the outfits they offer in archives. Also, tied up my WBID for Flash 52. Outside of pre-order stuff, ios/voting and season pass are there any other outfits I'm missing atm?

Sagitario

Ryce, maybe you want to update the OP with this Wii U info:

Wii U [specific] version details:
  • Game looks cleaner/sharper (compared at least to the PS3 version/demo)
  • Off-TV works like New Super Mario Bros. U; on which the game's always running on both screens.
  • If you chooose to display the Special Moves on the gamepad (it's in the options), then it displays the same across both screens but when a match starts it changes to show the lists of moves only.
  • The game IS compatible with the Wii Remote/Classic Controller (even when the back of the box only shows the U Pro and GamePad).
  • Currently, there's no DLC, guess when the packs (costumes, characters, etc.) are out, then it will be out on Wii U; so at the moment there's no way to get the preorder or iOS costumes on the Wii U version.
  • No install or anything of any kind, load times are quite fast too.
  • Supports voice and text chat

Courtesy of fernoca

Beat story mode and got Godfall Supes. Beat a battle mode and got Gangster Grundy. Getting archive cards (not sure how) and unlocking the outfits they offer in archives. Also, tied up my WBID for Flash 52. Outside of pre-order stuff, ios/voting and season pass are there any other outfits I'm missing atm?

I'm told you need to win a Ranked match to unlock Yellow Lantern Hal or through a level up unlock.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
any pro players live stream going on right now?

No pro players, but here's "pro" player Honzo Gonzo streaming: http://www.twitch.tv/honzo_gonzo

8tDWnpG.jpg

it says that the 4gb install on the ps3 is mandatory but when i placed my disk in for the first time there was no install. Is it optional or is there no install to begin with?

So someone give me a breakdown on the story (pretty much the only thing I'm interested about in this game /comicgeek)

Just the basic premise and I'll try to be vague but I'll tag it for people who want to go in blind:
A catastrophic event happens in Metropolis because of Joker. Superman can't accept what happened. Meanwhile in another alternate universe, villains are on the loose and in the chaos that universe's Joker, Batman and some other heroes are transported to the first universe with the wrecked Metropolis. Hilarity ensues.

• Currently, there's no DLC, guess when the packs (costumes, characters, etc.) are out, then it will be out on Wii U; so at the moment there's no way to get the preorder or iOS costumes on the Wii U version.
Courtesy of fernoca
Which sucks because my brother and I thought the WBID system would be in the Wii U version. Low and behold we start it up and there's no way to link our accounts. Kinda makes playing that iOS game even more of a pain in the ass.

Hopefully get it in there soon or do something for those people who actually did that stuff.

Chairhome

• Game looks cleaner/sharper (compared at least to the PS3 version/demo)
  • Off-TV works like New Super Mario Bros. U; on which the game's always running on both screens.
  • If you chooose to display the Special Moves on the gamepad (it's in the options), then it displays the same across both screens but when a match starts it changes to show the lists of moves only.
  • The game IS compatible with the Wii Remote/Classic Controller (even when the back of the box only shows the U Pro and GamePad).
  • No install or anything of any kind, load times are quite fast too.
  • Supports voice and text chat

Courtesy of fernoca

I want to see a side by side comparison. I might end up selling my 360 version for a wii u one. I actually just sold my Zombie/blackest night dlc for $28 on ebay.

-----------------

Are there character endings in here?

Deps

Ughhh finally got to play online, its pretty bad. There's no lag at all, but the input delay is awful. It feels pretty unplayable, though I might be biased since I've been playing TTT2 online for past 6 months.

Guesong

I want to see a side by side comparison. I might end up selling my 360 version for a wii u one. I actually just sold my Zombie/blackest night dlc for $28 on ebay.

Wow.

Didn't people learn from Retro Ninjas costumes at MK9's launch? So many people bought them for high prices...then months later, shazam! All of them for 20 $.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
it says that the 4gb install on the ps3 is mandatory but when i placed my disk in for the first time there was no install. Is it optional or is there no install to begin with?

I'm on PS3 here and every time a stage loads for the first time the HD light comes on and the drive grinds.

I wonder if it is installing as it goes rather than upfront - doesn't Gran Turismo 5 do that too?

Guesong

Holy cow some of the 3-stars challenges in STAR Labs are making me rage.

Mostly those where you have to dodge X of Y projectiles before finishing the stage without getting hit. Such a chore when you don't have absolute precision control.

Kingpen

Can any first impressions of the game actually confirm if people are happy with the final product?

I know the reviews are decently good, but the voice of actual players instead of reviewers is a better impression for me.

BurningNad

Anyone having sound issues? Sometimes it's fine but when there's explosions (or for a specific example, early story mode when
Green Lantern fights Yellow Lantern for the first time and their beams clash
, their voices become very low and the expected explosions are almost nonexistent.

I'm using my TV speakers and my PS3 is set to only 2 CH options in the settings via XMB. Tried searching a bit but didn't come up with much.

Ryce

It sucks having the game and not being able to play it until Friday. My hardwood floors are being refinished (I didn't realize Injustice would be coming out when the appointment was being made).

TentPole

Anyone having sound issues? Sometimes it's fine but when there's explosions (or for a specific example, story mode when
Green Lantern fights Yellow Lantern for the first time and their beams clash
, their voices become very low and the expected explosions are almost nonexistent.

I'm using my TV speakers and my PS3 is set to only 2 CH options in the settings via XMB. Tried searching a bit but didn't come up with much.

I just played that sequence and didn't notice anything.

WiiU version warning (online):

This port has the most disgraceful online mode on the WiiU.

No Private Matches
Chat Menu gets locked up in KOTH and won't close til you restart the console
Matches take forever to find
Matches are extremely laggy and usually disconnect in the character select screen.

Everything else though is perfect, I've been playing the 360 and PS3 ports and it is identical.

source: http://testyourmight.com/threads/wiiu-online.30130/

:/

TheGrue

Anyone having WBID issues? I try to log in with the account I created in the iOS game and it either errors saying Link Failed or WBID in use. This is if I choose the option to use existing ID.

Top Bottom