• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
is 2013 the year of Deathstroke? He's in this, he's in the new Arkham game, and he's in Arrow. And he's AWESOME in Arrow.

I'll be doing a final round of iOS costume unlock sharing at 6:50pm EST/3:50pm PST to celebrate the release. You'll have 10 minutes to PM me your info for me to share the unlocks to your account as I don't want to flood my inbox too much. Have your WBID email and password (feel free to temporarily change it if you'd like) ready to PM me with when I'll be accepting submissions.

TentPole

I'll be doing a final round of iOS costume unlock sharing at 6:50pm EST/3:50pm PST to celebrate the release. You'll have 10 minutes to PM me your info for me to share the unlocks to your account as I don't want to flood my inbox too much. Have your WBID email and password (feel free to temporarily change it if you'd like) ready to PM me with when I'll be accepting submissions.

Awesome!

GrayFoxPL

it says that the 4gb install on the ps3 is mandatory but when i placed my disk in for the first time there was no install. Is it optional or is there no install to begin with?

Yeah I haven't been prompted for an install nor can I find a place to do it in-game either.

It's probably done like MK. It kinda instals in background/caches files until game data file grows to couple Gb.

Check the game data file or whatever it's called on xmb.

TheGrue

Anyone order online from Gamestop? I ordered the Battle Edition, but not seeing my Red Son code anywhere for preordering. Anyone else gotten theirs yet from an Online order?

FaintDeftone

Ended up buying the game at Walmart thanks to the Arkham skins and free copy of MKvsDC. Probably the first time I've stepped foot in a Walmart in a looong time.

The game is great so far but I can't play online due to storms knocking out my Internet here in Ohio. Sucks.

george_us

Getting used to the controls now. Story mode is fantastic! I also have to say that whoever did the voice acting for Joker is fantastic.

TentPole

Anyone order online from Gamestop? I ordered the Battle Edition, but not seeing my Red Son code anywhere for preordering. Anyone else gotten theirs yet from an Online order?

Anytime I have ordered from Gamestop It has taken a day or two after release to get my email code. I can't say for certain for this game but that I believe that is the standard.

Karak

Getting used to the controls now. Story mode is fantastic! I also have to say that whoever did the voice acting for Joker is fantastic.

Its amazing isn't it. The story is just fantastic compared to pretty much any other story in a fighting game before. It was a pleasure to play through.

Khezu

Ya, I hate admitting to this, but The Joker was a highlight of the story mode.
Dude was legit funny at times.

Karak

Been busy all day but finally got injustice in my hands! How's the netcode?

Seems even better than it was when barely anyone was playing while I was reviewing it. Rare encounters with a disconnect. They really beefed up the code.
I may have to adjust my review a bit.

I can't wait to get home from work tomorrow to see my Battle Edition waiting for me on my doorstep. I wish I had preordered from the store sooner so I wouldn't had to order it from their site Saturday. I'm not complaining too much. I got free shipping and only have to wait one extra day to get it.

Congrats to everyone who received their copy already. Anyone loving their new fightstick?

bar mitzvah

Neo Member
I'm streaming some scrubby (but 60fps) gameplay on my twitch if anyone wants to watch or play!

PSN: graln1k
Channel: twitch.tv/davidtakeson

Man i wanna buy this so bad but I just bought tickets to see Com Truise and I dunno if I wanna spend money at the moment. But I'm so tempted to get it, I keep playing the demo over and over.

If I do end up getting it I'm gonna go with Walmart cause of the added Mortal vs DC.

Ferrio

Banned
What's the place to go to for character specific BnB and combos?

When I was watching a stream it seemed you could set the cpu in training mode to hard and they'd execute some pretty good combos. So you might be able to learn from them.

Ken

When I was watching a stream it seemed you could set the cpu in training mode to hard and they'd execute some pretty good combos. So you might be able to learn from them.

Humans learning from CPU? That sounds like the plot to Injustice: Gods Among Us 2.

Ryce

That's awesome of you, unknownhero. In the unlikely event that anyone else has a spare PS3 Season Pass, you know who to send it to. ;-)

Ken

So for stuff like Deathstroke's Quick Fire, the wiki lists it as 26L. Does that mean I have to go 256L to do it or can I do 236L?

khzQTmz.jpg

Happy Injustice Day Everyone

I will be offering the 5 Injustice iOS game Alternate Costumes for the console version to all those who want it! These are Knightfall Bane, Batman Beyond, New 52 Green Lantern, Arkham Harley, and a 5th spoiler-y costume from the story mode. Be sure to thank Ryce for initially offering the same unlocks earlier this week.

This will be done by entering your WBID (create one here) details into my finished iOS game with all 5 costumes unlocked which transfers the unlocks onto your account. Simply create/have a WBID and send me your login info of WBID name, email and password (feel free to change it temporarily) through a PM. I will only accept PMs for the next 10 minutes as I don't want to get too flooded (PMs only valid if sent before 7pm EST/4pm PST).

This is the 5th skin, which is a SPOILER for the story mode, so be warned. You may want to wait to enter your WBID in the full game until you finish story mode as the costumes pop-up with a picture preview of the alternates when you link your console tag and WBID.

WARNING: I've read reports that this may stop you from unlocking stuff for the iOS game. The console unlocks work but the iOS unlocks may get messed up. But since you're getting all 5 possible costumes for the console version it shouldn't matter. Also, future patches to either the console or iOS game may do funky things and I can't take responsibility for that. Just FYI.

I probably won't get to all of the requests tonight but as long as I received your PM within the next 10 minutes I will get to you eventually.

Edit: Done!

khzQTmz.jpg

Happy Injustice Day Everyone

I will be offering the 5 Injustice iOS game Alternate Costumes for the console version to all those who want it! These are Knightfall Bane, Batman Beyond, New 52 Green Lantern, Arkham Harley, and a 5th spoiler-y costume from the story mode. Be sure to thank Ryce for initially offering the same unlocks earlier this week.

This will be done by entering your WBID (create one here) details into my finished iOS game with all 5 costumes unlocked which transfers the unlocks onto your account. Simply create/have a WBID and send me your login info of WBID name, email and password (feel free to change it temporarily) through a PM. I will only accept PMs for the next 10 minutes as I don't want to get too flooded (PMs only valid if sent before 7pm EST/4pm PST).

This is the 5th skin, which is a SPOILER for the story mode, so be warned. You may want to wait to enter your WBID in the full game until you finish story mode as the costumes pop-up with a picture preview of the alternates when you link your console tag and WBID.

WARNING: I've read reports that this may stop you from unlocking stuff for the iOS game. The console unlocks work but the iOS unlocks may get messed up. But since you're getting all 5 possible costumes for the console version it shouldn't matter. Also, future patches to either the console or iOS game may do funky things and I can't take responsibility for that. Just FYI.

I probably won't get to all of the requests tonight but as long as I received your PM within the next 10 minutes I will get to you eventually.

Edit: Done!

AdamMPSP

Can anyone with the Wii U version comment on online play? I'm this close to picking it up in the e-shop, but would like to know the status of that.

Top Bottom