• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

Horseress

Is anyone here playing Joker? I finally got the game on PSN this morning, played a little bit, he seems kinda funky, but while a great reset potential

OSHAN

Deathstroke is a real asshole in this game.

They need to add a half second to his low projectile attack. Reactionary? Yes. I don't care. Shit is mad annoying.

where do I input my WBID so I can get the skins?

I got the game today and I'm not seeing where to do it.

If Im not mistaken go to Settings/Options then its all the way to the left. Dont mind if it doesnt connect the first time, its been kinda buggy since the game launched. I still have to get my skins...

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Hey, guys. I picked the game up yesterday and tried to hop online for some matches but it was a complete shitshow. The first few times I tried to get into Ranked Matches, my PS3 froze after a few minutes searching for opponents.

Then I tried hopping into some rooms and joining KOTHs or 1-0n-1s--I actually got to the character select on some of these but then it seemed like I'd lose my opponent or the connection would crash. Furthest I got was ~3 seconds into a fight before I got booted back to a room.

Anybody else running into these problems? My internet connection is fine, as other games and services work well but I'd love to actually play some Injustice online, as it's pretty rad.

J-Tier

Hey, guys. I picked the game up yesterday and tried to hop online for some matches but it was a complete shitshow. The first few times I tried to get into Ranked Matches, my PS3 froze after a few minutes searching for opponents.

Then I tried hopping into some rooms and joining KOTHs or 1-0n-1s--I actually got to the character select on some of these but then it seemed like I'd lose my opponent or the connection would crash. Furthest I got was ~3 seconds into a fight before I got booted back to a room.

Anybody else running into these problems? My internet connection is fine, as other games and services work well but I'd love to actually play some Injustice online, as it's pretty rad.

Huh, that's weird. For me, it takes some time to find opponents, but I never really had any connection issues.

Yet.

OSHAN

I played about 20 matches online yesterday, PS3, no disconnects, no issues. Not sure what's up man. Sounds shitty.

Grimsen

Well, if it's not a problem with your ISP, or your home network (wifi, etc), it could be NAT-related. I don't know how shitty Injustice becomes with a restricted NAT.

There's lots of resources online on how to open up the NAT on a PS3 or 360.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Well, if it's not a problem with your ISP, or your home network (wifi, etc), it could be NAT-related. I don't know how shitty Injustice becomes with a restricted NAT.

There's lots of resources online on how to open up the NAT on a PS3 or 360.

Thanks for the suggestion, dude. I'll give this a shot when I get home from work.

I don't play too many games online but so far this is the only one that's been this problematic. Which fucking stinks, because I really want to play this online.

Wow, this whole WBID thing is really buggy. None of it works right at all. I keep getting kicked out of the service while playing on both my iPad and PS3.

Ban Puncher

How the heck do you get the Zombie DLC on 360 to work?

I've re-downloaded it a bunch of times but can't get it to show up in the game anywhere.

Zephyrus

Banned
If Im not mistaken go to Settings/Options then its all the way to the left. Dont mind if it doesnt connect the first time, its been kinda buggy since the game launched. I still have to get my skins...

in settings the only options that show for me are "controls", "AV settings" and "gameplay settings".

Let me guess... the WBID bonus stuff was meant only for US and Canadian citizens.

So are u guys finding most of the fighters are pretty balanced other then the Deathstroke complaints Ive seen? I have played plenty of fighters but never last and I would like to with this one plus its my first time learning a stick. Do any of you pros recommend a certain couple characters to start with that are good for a beginner or basically just pick 2 or 3 I like and stick with them? I usually don't care for the bigger slow type fighters

I wanted to learn the Joker but still undecided on him, Cyborg and Aquaman seemed good in story mode.

shaowebb

GGs Q.
You guys haven't seen lame till you've seen Q's KF. Wanted to pull my hair out.

You mean you can't AA it with your Killer Frost insta AA jab. :)

Ever fought a full ass lame Harley? I was surprised at how decent she is as a runaway character.

I play a lot of fighting games, and I'm familiar with a some of terms used in the FGC, but is just standing back and only shooting, your guy's idea of "zoning"? Every DS player did this. They didn't even try other attacks. Trying to get in close meant opening up to get shot again. Trying a projectile of my own, meant getting shot again. I trained against the cpu on hard against DS, and I still can't find away to deal with it. guarding low seemed to work, but it's not like there is a crouch dash to move in, so at some point you're going to have to try and move in. Seems like there needs to be more recovery and start up frames for that gun. Or am I just being "salty". If not, I'd like to hear you're techniques on how to deal with it.

Sephzilla

Picked up the game last night and played it for about an hour or so. Pretty fun so far. My early favorite fighter so far is Green Lantern I think.

shaowebb

I play a lot of fighting games, and I'm familiar with a some of terms used in the FGC, but is just standing back and only shooting, your guy's idea of "zoning"? Every DS player did this. They didn't even try other attacks. Trying to get in close meant opening up to get shot again. Trying a projectile of my own, meant getting shot again. I trained against the cpu on hard against DS, and I still can't find away to deal with it. guarding low seemed to work, but it's not like there is a crouch dash to move in, so at some point you're going to have to try and move in. Seems like there needs to be more recovery and start up frames for that gun. Or am I just being "salty". If not, I'd like to hear you're techniques on how to deal with it.

Not salty, but you definitely need help. There are others just sort of locked up on this issue though it is not broken and it is something manageble.

Here's a Guide to Dealing with Deathstroke

This is written by a pretty well known player too (Reo) so its legit enough to know its not just someone blowing smoke. It should help you overcome your current problems.

TDLink

So it is my understanding from particular "sources" that two of the dlc characters will be Martian Manhunter and Atrocitus. I of course can't say for sure if this person will be right or not but they do have a position in the business, so I guess we shall see.

I would love for that to be true. With those two I would be hoping for Doctor Fate (the most), Zatanna, or Static as the 4th character.

iOS really have New 52 Flash to unlock? In that case how? I've only read about how to get the others.

You just need to make a WBID on the console (or input one), it's the easiest of all of them.

SupaNaab

Anyone aware when the first major Injustice tourney will be? I managed to wake up really early and catch the tail-end of WNF. Tyrant v Wong was pretty damn hype. For those that missed it:

http://www.twitch.tv/leveluplive/b/392337815 goto: 5:37:30 for top 8

RESULTS:
1. EGP|Tyrant (Superman, Solomon Grundy)
2. EGP|Wonderchef (Aquaman, Wonder Woman)
3. EG|Justin Wong (Batman)
4. EG|Floe (Green Lantern)
5. EGP|Awesomo (Black Adam)
5. EGP|Red Reaper (Doomsday)
7. Aris (Deathstroke)
7. ROMAN (Doomsday)

Easy ones to aim for:

Only Escrima sticks-
f2,1,3 xx df 2, f3, j2 (hit 2 right when you jump) land 2,2,3 chain. Meterless
f2,1,3 xx df 2 mb, b3 j2 land 2,2,3 chain. 1 bar

Can use db 4 instead of df 2 if they are blocking and you'll be safe, db 4 is real dirty as is since it can cross up. Can meter burst the flip kick and follow it up pretty much the same way as well. I don't end combo's with air shurikens due to his awful recovery, ending with 2,2,3 chain allows you rush in and apply pressure which he needs.

Staff only
1f1 xx db2 mb, b3, j2, 3 1 xx bf 3 (getting used to the timing on this can be kind of weird, but most of my combo's come from ex ground spark from staff, so learn to get as much damage as you can. b3 after the ground sparks needs to be delayed a bit. If you didn't delay you can just do 1 xx db 3 for damage.)

Things get trickier when you work in using trait in the middle of his chains and cancelling the stance switch into a special. I hope it makes some sense, failing that you can use test your mights Nightwing forum right here.

These combos have been downloaded. Thank you, good sir.

Sweet! Grabbed one. Hope it works when I get home. I want that Arkham CW. Thanks for posting Ryce!

Just log-in on Xbox.com and under the Social tab go to Redeem Code and tie the code into your account so you know if it worked for you. It'll put it in your download queue for when you get home.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey

Day one casual players. Once the serious players and pros get in these guys will never be heard of again.

Top Bottom