• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

Xevren

Escrima:
Was doing a similar one, 113 to df2, j2, 333. Yours just do more damage.

db 4? This switches to staff right or do you mean the flip kick?

Staff is hard... Needs getting used to, having trouble immediately due to zero mobility. :/

Thanks for this, will check the TYM threads later.

Whoops, I meant db 3. So tired figured I would mess something up. I recommend using f213 over 113 due to 113 starting high, all it takes is the guy crouching to fuck it up immediately.

Staff is amazing but is best used once you're already in. Usually once I'm in I use his d12 chain to switch to staff into ground spark.

d12 xx 4 xx db 2 mb into the staff combo I mentioned earlier.

If you can get the timing down on cancelling the animation from the stance switch into a special it becomes more manageable. Then it's just a matter of mixing them up with staff lows and overheads which he has plenty.

vg260

edit: yay. gave me one. hopefully it works.

Thanks so much regardless.

Also thanks to Ryve and Beast Legacy for helping out here with the app skins. You guys are awesome.

I might get be getting an extra Green Arrow skin for the 360. I'll post here if I do.

nycfurby

Dhalsim's Max CPM Emporium
Injustice Monsters:

Got a new beginner tutorial up for Green Lantern, check it out!
http://youtu.be/vVV265DzYww

The only move I don't over is his overhead rocket (down to back, then 2). But I haven't found a use for it. The force lift makes his overhead move redundant in my opinion. But it's only a beginner tutorial anyway.

Ferrio

Banned
I keep switching between traditional and SF inputs. I'm not used to MK inputs, but the SF inputs feel off for me, not sure why. Maybe it's just the buffering of the SF inputs.. I don't know. I have mixed results with each style.

I have two PS3's (one in the bedroom, one in the living room) and i was interested in getting this via PSN. Does anyone know if this game features any online restrictions, such as a 24 hour rule or something like that?

RS4-

Injustice Monsters:

The only move I don't over is his overhead rocket (down to back, then 2). But I haven't found a use for it. The force lift makes his overhead move redundant in my opinion. But it's only a beginner tutorial anyway.

Art, you coming down to Toronto in a few weeks? And cheers for the Injustice videos.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Thanks for the link, got the Arkham skins. I think I actually have everything except the zombie one now.

How do you get a code? I can't read German and that link (on the fb page doesn't work on my phone).

There's a window that lets you select the console, didn't work on my phone either so I needed my computer. Then it had a 10 minute countdown that turned into the code.

Nori Chan

I have an extra Arkham City code if anyone wants to trade it if they run out of the FB promition. But I would rather trade it for a red son or darkest night lol

xbl na

SupaNaab

I keep switching between traditional and SF inputs. I'm not used to MK inputs, but the SF inputs feel off for me, not sure why. Maybe it's just the buffering of the SF inputs.. I don't know. I have mixed results with each style.

I prefer the SF inputs otherwise everyone feels like a charge character and it's just plain difficult. It seems most stick users use alternate controls ON.

For instance: Jwong uses alternate controls ON, release check OFF.

L - M - Interact - Throw
H - P - MB - FS

galvatron

Yeah, the buffering is really weird...I settled on MK inputs and no negative edge. Still feel like my inputs are just getting eaten in some cases and staying buffered 2 days in advance for others.

Chairhome

How do you get a code? I can't read German and that link (on the fb page doesn't work on my phone).

Thanks for the link, got the Arkham skins. I think I actually have everything except the zombie one now.

There's a window that lets you select the console, didn't work on my phone either so I needed my computer. Then it had a 10 minute countdown that turned into the code.

Worked for me on my phone (had to request desktop site).
- Select console
- Accept app
- left side has a countdown or "share with friends"
- click on the "share with friends" thing then click the right button (the grey one) and the code will appear.

Since i didn't get a reply: there's no crazy DRM for the PSN version of Injustice, right?

I don't have the PS3 version but there isn't an online pass if that's what your're asking.

Are there normally restrictions to a PSN download version of a game as opposed to retail? I've never used the service on PSN so I don't know if that's the case.

I don't have the PS3 version but there isn't an online pass if that's what your're asking.

Are there normally restrictions to a PSN download version of a game as opposed to retail? I've never used the service on PSN so I don't know if that's the case.

No, but sometimes developers do something stupid and random and make it always online like Tomb Raider.

Xevren

Read on TYM that the PSN download version isn't getting prompted to get the patch, so maybe someone on here can confirm. I'm sure that'll get fixed though.

Worked for me on my phone (had to request desktop site).
- Select console
- Accept app
- left side has a countdown or "share with friends"
- click on the "share with friends" thing then click the right button (the grey one) and the code will appear.

I have the countdown going and see what looks like "gefallt mir" and "dir und...". What am I supposed to do?

EDIT: After the countdown hit zero the code showed up. It took me a couple of tries to get it working (darn 0 or O or D) but it appears to have worked. Thanks!

Anyone aware when the first major Injustice tourney will be? I managed to wake up really early and catch the tail-end of WNF. Tyrant v Wong was pretty damn hype. For those that missed it:

http://www.twitch.tv/leveluplive/b/392337815 goto: 5:37:30 for top 8

RESULTS:
1. EGP|Tyrant (Superman, Solomon Grundy)
2. EGP|Wonderchef (Aquaman, Wonder Woman)
3. EG|Justin Wong (Batman)
4. EG|Floe (Green Lantern)
5. EGP|Awesomo (Black Adam)
5. EGP|Red Reaper (Doomsday)
7. Aris (Deathstroke)
7. ROMAN (Doomsday)

Both Tyrant/Wong matches were great.

Grimsen

Injustice Monsters:

Hey Art, it's Luc from Mtl. Thanks for posting that vid! :)

I think I'm gonna try to main GL for now. I'm really hoping this game clicks for me, haven't had that competitive itch in a long time.

Top Bottom