• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

Does anyone here actually input the special moves like they are shown in the movelist? I only ask because you can switch between Mk style motions and Capcom motions, but In the thousands of fights i put into mk9, I always did quarter circles instead of Down forward inputs.

I do both, depending on the situation. I would say I use MK style taps the most though. Especially when canceling a normal into a special. If I was going to cancel a d+1 into Wonder Woman's spin I'd do it as d+1, b+3.

I would like to see Poison Ivy in this game, she would be unique and probably fun. She gets alot of love in the Batman video games but how often do you get to actually control her?

Also the iOS game is crap. I have 12,030 points so far. I try to choose to fight and it tells me "Not enough energy" so I choose to "Recharge all" and it says "Energy full" and I even try to recharge them individually. I have x14 charges to dispose... still won't let me fight even though they're full?

At least it won't take as long to reach 48k as I thought it would be.

Ryce

From the Green Lantern trailer:

rTGSKg2.jpg

Why aren't those classic Sinestro and whatever's-on-the-left costumes unlockable?

Linkhero1

today we knew from a Press Release that it will have Off Tv function and an optional Quick Move Access on the touch screen.

Sweet. No videos I presume?

Edit: Do we know if it will support the WiiMote+Classic Controller Combo like Tekken and NFS:MWU?

vocab

So Harley = Platinum/Phoenix Wright. I hope the animation of picking up a bad item isn't a huge detriment to her game, and she can setup item pickups.

Effect

They said it would be getting DLC.

Nintendo did but nothing from WB or NetherRealm though on that front from what I recall. I feel the issue is still in doubt because of that. Can't believe they are asking people to buy the Wii U version completely unseen. Even harder to accept that people will do it too.

Wiz

Torn between getting the 360 or Wii U version. Leaning towards Wii U but I'll have to wait and see how it turns out first.

shaowebb

They said it would be getting DLC.

That and a day 1 update patch thats supposed to be pretty big. So yeah if you pirated your tech likely isn't going to function quite the same. Considering the official guide was written for the patch apparently this might have been done as a failsafe just to deal with folks like that. Cant know for sure though but if so its a fairly creative failsafe.

TDLink

She says that line but in the other voice.
hopefully that means they have the voice unaltered they can use for an alt.

I bet it (and some other stuff) is changed in the day 1 patch as a means to making sure people who got it early didn't have the same experience...Just a hunch.

J-Tier

I think they just probably made that trailer before they got done altering her voice.

I've seen gameplay of her where she had an unaltered voice. Considering the video was cut and edited meticulously in parts, I doubt that's an accident.

Khezu

I've seen gameplay of her where she had an unaltered voice. Considering the video was cut and edited meticulously in parts, I doubt that's an accident.

Gameplay maybe, but I doubt they're going to use her unaltered voice for cutscenes, that voice really does not match that body. It would be really weird, in a bad way.

Top Bottom