• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

galvatron

Gamestop sent me an email last night saying that I could get Injustice for trading in 2 "eligible games" which includes Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Zelda: skyward Sword.

Double dip for PS3 version incoming!

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Gamestop sent me an email last night saying that I could get Injustice for trading in 2 "eligible games" which includes Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Zelda: skyward Sword.

Double dip for PS3 version incoming!

Any other titles listed?

I could still double-dip...I took advantage of Gamestop's pre-order trade-in promo and traded in some crap with a 30% credit bonus. Didn't pay for the 360 version and they ended up owing me credit.

How in the world can you get in close with Batman? Everyone's specials are faster than his. Try to jump in and people just crouch and wait to do an anti-air. Dash in and they throw out a special which is hard to react to online.

Alright, playing through Story Mode now.

Also my retailer screwed up and they gave me a Red Son code rather than the Arkham City one. And the Facebook thingie giving free Arkham City codes doesn't work for me.

Sucks.

Zephyrus

Banned
How in the world can you get in close with Batman? Everyone's specials are faster than his. Try to jump in and people just crouch and wait to do an anti-air. Dash in and they throw out a special which is hard to react to online.

use his trait.

His little bats are great for it

Also my retailer screwed up and they gave me a Red Son code rather than the Arkham City one. And the Facebook thingie giving free Arkham City codes doesn't work for me.

Sucks.

I don't know if I was supposed to get this-- but from EB I got Red Son, Arkham AND the Zombie code.

Beckx

Point me at some Wonder Woman combos, Injustice-GAF. So far light, light, medium, d-f hard is my favorite combo starter in the corner.

Dude Abides

Banned

Sucks.

Are you on Xbox and in the US? I got the facebook AC code but haven't used it, and I'd be happy to trade for Red Son.

Point me at some Wonder Woman combos, Injustice-GAF. So far light, light, medium, d-f hard is my favorite combo starter in the corner.

B + L, L, H / D, B + H / B + L, L, H / D, F + H is one i like (its a 9 hit, 30%). You can also end on D, F + L MB as well. I like doing this to harder hitting opponents.

My main is Superman, he's really fun to play. There are still some characters I haven't even played as yet like Raven and Doomsday. I've never seen a Raven online but I've played some solid Doomsdays.

As far as personal preference goes, I like:

lasso stance: back + 1, 1, 3 then 2, 3 followed by j3, db3(EX it if you want if you're really feeling yourself) In the corner, you can keep doing 2, 3 for 4 or 5 reps and cancel the last rep into her twirl/kung-lao spin. You can also start it alternatively with 3, 3 since the first hit is low.

Sword and shield: no clue xD. If I want to troll and I have 4 meters I'll do 2, 2, back-forward + 2(EX) and loop it 4 times, the last ending with 2, 2, 3. Or I'll only loop it twice and use the last two meters for a transition if I'm trying to be sexy. It's 50% dmg either way most of the time. It's a hella waste of meter(especially if your opponent still has their breaker), but it sure looks cool to end the match with it.

TYM is a pretty good place for more valid info though. That's just how I like to play.

Beckx

Thanks guys. When do you use Sword stance? Playing around with it last night it seemed to hit harder but combos were harder to string together.

Thanks guys. When do you use Sword stance? Playing around with it last night it seemed to hit harder but combos were harder to string together.

I actually want to know this, too. I tend to stay in Lasso stance for the entirety of the match. xD Lasso stance just seems WAY more useful in more situations.

I've been having a miserable time in KotH mode. The input delay in every room I've been in has had a dramatic increase over 1v1 and I'm lucky if I can even get meter moves to execute. I never had this problem with MK's KotH mode(Or any other fighter with an endless battle for that matter). I want to play with my friends but this game doesn't seem to want me to...

galvatron

Any other titles listed?

I could still double-dip...I took advantage of Gamestop's pre-order trade-in promo and traded in some crap with a 30% credit bonus. Didn't pay for the 360 version and they ended up owing me credit.

Others don't seem like a great deal. Also works towards Dead Island Riptide.

Full list:

Bioshock Infinite
Fire Emblem Awakened
Gears of War: Judgment
Skyward Sword
MLB 13: the show
Naruto shippuden 3
Ni no Kuni
New SMB U
SMB Galaxy 2
Tiger Woods 14

DR2K

Banned
Because Hawkman says fuck this place.

K8hS5.jpg

Hawkgirl is superior.Hawkman alt would be cool though.

Ban Puncher

Have you tried deleting everything related to Injustice on your PS3 and reinstalling the game and online patch? Maybe something is bugged out there.

If that reaps no rewards the next drastic step is return your copy to the store you bought it at and get an exchange. A total longshot but that's pretty much all you can do at that stage.

Desperate for somebody to win me those iOS alts. Any takers? Haha really want that Superman alt
Also did anything ever come of that early Lobo stuff?

OwlyKnees

Really enjoying the game so far!

My pre-order of the UK version came with the Blackest Night DLC, but I'm actually more interested in the Red Son costumes. Anyone from the EU with Red Son willing to swap? If so, send me a PM. I'll swap tomorrow, as I won't be online tonight.

Oh, PS3 version, if that matters.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Desperate for somebody to win me those iOS alts. Any takers? Haha really want that Superman alt
Also did anything ever come of that early Lobo stuff?

Nah, the lobo stuff doesn't actually complete the download. He is still listed there and it has a description of him, so I would think he isn't very far off.

Xbox, but Europe.

The facebook xbox codes work for EU too. I could give you one if I can get it to work with another facebook.

Is there a tier breakdown of fighters yet or is it too soon? I started toying around with batman but I'm not sure if im going to stick with him yet or not. I keep forgetting half his moves every time i jump online o_O

TDLink

I'm hearing rumours now that there will be 6 dlc characters and they will be, in order:

Lobo
Martian Manhunter
Atrocitus
Power Girl
Poison Ivy
Dr. Fate

We will see if this ends up being the case. If it is true though Lobo is the only choice I really have issue with...but people like him so whatever.

Top Bottom