• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
I'm hearing rumours now that there will be 6 dlc characters and they will be, in order:

Lobo
Martian Manhunter
Atrocitus
Power Girl
Poison Ivy
Dr. Fate

We will see if this ends up being the case. If it is true though Lobo is the only choice I really have issue with...but people like him so whatever.

Yes Please!

MAIN

Lobo ;)
Solomon Grundy
Batman (Only cause I can use him. Damn Demo)

Playing a lot of and may work on for a secondary

Doomsday
Deathstroke

galvatron

Is there a tier breakdown of fighters yet or is it too soon? I started toying around with batman but I'm not sure if im going to stick with him yet or not. I keep forgetting half his moves every time i jump online o_O

Way too soon, but people will offer opinions anyway.

Check out leveluplive's twitch tv channel archives for their injustice tourney and watch Justin Wong play batman for some reasons to stick with him. Those trait bats look like they could be a big deal, even when you only have 1 ready.

I just watched Apocalypse last night and wanna see Darkseid in the game. Also, a little bit of nostalgia, I remember getting whooped by him in that Task Force game back in the day...and I want some revenge.

I'm hearing rumours now that there will be 6 dlc characters and they will be, in order:

Lobo
Martian Manhunter
Atrocitus
Power Girl
Poison Ivy
Dr. Fate

We will see if this ends up being the case. If it is true though Lobo is the only choice I really have issue with...but people like him so whatever.

The cynic in me takes that with a grain of salt but the fanboy in me is all:

1239788892_jizz-in-my-pants.gif

Ryce

I just found the source of that rumor, and... it's bullshit, unfortunately. He says the first four characters will be out by October -- the Season Pass says they'll be out by August.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672472-injustice-gods-among-us/65999159

I've been told animal man will potential be one of the dlc characters if a second season pass is made. The other slot will most likely be a Superman villain.

Finally these characters won't be released as dlc because of roster redundancies and only two female slots allowed.

1. Swamp thing
2. Zantana
3. Supergirl
4. Black canary
5. Starfire
6. Red hood
That part in particular is hilariously fake.

vazel

Banned
Why was someone sourcing rumors from Gamefaqs? Even in that same Gamefaqs thread it's full of people being skeptical.

Nori Chan

Lobo
Martian Manhunter
Atrocitus
Power Girl
Poison Ivy
Dr. Fate

im okay with this

ReiGun

Lobo
Martian Manhunter
Atrocitus
Power Girl
Poison Ivy
Dr. Fate

Take out Poison Ivy for Zatanna, Circe, or Big Barda, and this would be perfect.

vg260

Lobo
Martian Manhunter
Atrocitus
Power Girl
Poison Ivy
Dr. Fate

That would be a great set, but why 6 when only 4 have been stated?

dubq

If Martian Manhunter is a DLC character, I wonder if they'll edit him out of the Watchtower stage where he's floating around in the background.

KevinCow

Banned
Huh.

So my game keeps resetting my stats every time I turn the system off. I was at level 40-something, then I was back down to level 1.

What the fuck.

NEO0MJ

If Martian Manhunter is a DLC character, I wonder if they'll edit him out of the Watchtower stage where he's floating around in the background.

They'll probably just have one of his alts standing in, similar to Doomsday. Speaking of Doomsday, did anyone figure out how to unlock his green suit?

ShadowNinja64

Neo Member
As far as personal preference goes, I like:

lasso stance: back + 1, 1, 3 then 2, 3 followed by j3, db3(EX it if you want if you're really feeling yourself) In the corner, you can keep doing 2, 3 for 4 or 5 reps and cancel the last rep into her twirl/kung-lao spin. You can also start it alternatively with 3, 3 since the first hit is low.

Sword and shield: no clue xD. If I want to troll and I have 4 meters I'll do 2, 2, back-forward + 2(EX) and loop it 4 times, the last ending with 2, 2, 3. Or I'll only loop it twice and use the last two meters for a transition if I'm trying to be sexy. It's 50% dmg either way most of the time. It's a hella waste of meter(especially if your opponent still has their breaker), but it sure looks cool to end the match with it.

TYM is a pretty good place for more valid info though. That's just how I like to play.

I haven't messed with Wonder Woman since the demo, but as far as I know none of the combos I was using then are axed, so here's what I found in that time:

Lasso stance:

Combo starters: 1,1 ; d+1 ; 2
Ender: XX Lasso Spin, 2,3 b+3 (wallbounces) jump up-forward into late air 3, b+1,1,3 XX Lasso Grab

Combo starter: b+1,1,3 ; 3,3
Ender: 2,3 b+3 (wallbounces) jump up-forward into late air 3, b+1,1,3 XX Lasso Grab

Combo starter: b+3 ; f+3
Ender: jump up-forward into late air 3, b+1,1,3 2,3 XX Lasso Grab

Sword stance:

Combo starter: 1,1 ; 2 ; probably a string or two I'm forgetting
Ender: ~4 into Lasso Spin at the earliest moment after the stance switch, 2,3 b+3, jump forward air 3, b+1,1,3 XX Lasso Grab

The link from the Trait switch to the Lasso Spin is difficult to get used to but is most likely essential if you plan to make use of Sword and Shield stance at any time midscreen.

In the corner, Sword stance 1,1,b+1 can lead to high damage in juggles, and you can again use her Trait switching to go from Lasso to Sword and still combo, at least off certain launchers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5BkWZg86O4

I imagine there are probably better combos that have been figured out for her out there by now, but this should give you a start.

Lobo
Martian Manhunter
Atrocitus
Power Girl
Poison Ivy
Dr. Fate

This list is perfect

KevinCow

Banned

You can play Doomsday vs. Doomsday with Doomsday in the background of the Fortress of Solitude.

So.

He's even a stage interaction. Doomsday can knock Doomsday into the background, where Doomsday will knock Doomsday back into the foreground for Doomsday to continue his combo on Doomsday.

Sephzilla

I'd like to see some skin DLCs that include movie costumes for some of the characters. I'd like to have an 89 Burton Batman skin, Man of Steel Superman, or Dark Knight Joker.

Huh.

So my game keeps resetting my stats every time I turn the system off. I was at level 40-something, then I was back down to level 1.

What the fuck.
Can you give us more information? What system? How are you saving?

For example, the Xbox 360 automatically saves to the HDD and if you want to save on the cloud, you have to go into settings and change the storage location.

Ryce

Ed Boon says there will be over 100 alternate costumes when it's all said and done; there are about 50 already available, meaning we still have 50 to look forward to as future DLC. I can't wait.

KevinCow

Banned
What's the deal with Atrocitus? A lot of people seem to want him. I'd never heard of him before the GL cartoon. What makes him so popular?

(I'd rather have Zox.)

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Ed Boon says there will be over 100 alternate costumes when it's all said and done; there are about 50 already available, meaning we still have 50 to look forward to as future DLC. I can't wait.

There are? o_O

tim1138

I want a N52 costume for Hawkgirl.
It was disappointing to look at the in game concept art for GL and see designs for Kyle and John, and then not even get them as alt skins.

vg260

Have an extra Arkham City skin pack for the 360 if you missed out on the Facebook promo.

If you plan to use it yourself, just quote this and I'll pm it to you.

I have an Arrow skin code I'll give away later. Most people should be getting theirs shortly.

If anyone can hook me up with a Flash Avatar T-shirt, lemme know. I could never get it to work on that FB/website promo thing.

Top Bottom