• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

JaxJag

Banned
Have an extra Arkham City skin pack for the 360 if you missed out on the Facebook promo.

If you plan to use it yourself, just quote this and I'll pm it to you.

I have an Arrow skin code I'll give away later. Most people should be getting theirs shortly.

If anyone can hook me up with a Flash Avatar T-shirt, lemme know. I could never get it to work on that FB/website promo thing.

:)

KevinCow

Banned
Can you give us more information? What system? How are you saving?

For example, the Xbox 360 automatically saves to the HDD and if you want to save on the cloud, you have to go into settings and change the storage location.

Wii U version.

It was doing fine at first, but now it resets every time I turn the system off.

I think it's just an issue with that version, because I've played a number of people at low levels who have far more wins than would be possible, and tag parts that they couldn't possibly have unlocked, because those are the two things it does keep.

dan2026

Atrocitus tag teams with Dex-Star for his ultimate and I am sold.

DexStar.jpg

You can play Doomsday vs. Doomsday with Doomsday in the background of the Fortress of Solitude.

So.

He's even a stage interaction. Doomsday can knock Doomsday into the background, where Doomsday will knock Doomsday back into the foreground for Doomsday to continue his combo on Doomsday.

Yo dawg...

Zephyrus

Banned
well everything is just peachy for me.

No Arrow skins yet, despite winning two of them. And can't use all 5 skins from the iOS game either because the option to insert my WBID doesn't exist in my game.

I'm even hearing there's an option to install the game on ps3 and that doesn't exist on my copy either.

Deadstar

Anyone taken their save to a friends house? Do all the skins load even if they are wb skins? Would I have to log in to my wb account to use these skins on his ps3?

With MK, I could just copy my save and play it on my profile on his ps3 without having to log into anything.

Went on blackout since first gameplay videos. Very excited for the story mode after the amazing story mode in mk9.

But really disappointed in character count

Have an extra Arkham City skin pack for the 360 if you missed out on the Facebook promo.

If you plan to use it yourself, just quote this and I'll pm it to you.

I have an Arrow skin code I'll give away later. Most people should be getting theirs shortly.

If anyone can hook me up with a Flash Avatar T-shirt, lemme know. I could never get it to work on that FB/website promo thing.

yo yo yo!

Guesong

Wii U version.

It was doing fine at first, but now it resets every time I turn the system off.

I think it's just an issue with that version, because I've played a number of people at low levels who have far more wins than would be possible, and tag parts that they couldn't possibly have unlocked, because those are the two things it does keep.

I noticed that when I booted up the game yesterday. Because I was wary it could be overwritten, I immediately rebooted. Then my profile came back at the proper level and all again.

So it's bothersome, and I don't know if real damages can be done, but I don't want to find out either. :)

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
You can play Doomsday vs. Doomsday with Doomsday in the background of the Fortress of Solitude.

So.

He's even a stage interaction. Doomsday can knock Doomsday into the background, where Doomsday will knock Doomsday back into the foreground for Doomsday to continue his combo on Doomsday.

I thought it was funny in the story when *Final Chapter spoiler*
Good Superman fights Doomsday in the level where doomsday is in the background
. Made me laugh, like who forgot that was there...

so does the arrow skin, when the match starts does he actually say

you have failed this city.

The Arrow skin is pretty bad

He has no dialog at all when he does his Super and he just says the same thing as default GA for his intro and round reset. Wasted effort in the end :(

tim1138

Successfully redeemed and installed the Arrow skin, but it doesn't show up as a selection. Weird

-edit-

Scratch that, works after a redownload

GolazoDan

Skin codes, I need all the skin codes! I'll take any Arrow ones if they're going around.

Did they get Stephen Amell to record voiceover stuff?

NEO0MJ

You can unlock that? o_O

I'm just guessing. But it would be very strange for them to add it just to have it sitting in the background. Problem is we don't know anything about how to unlock costumes.

Also, does anyone have an extra PS3 Arkham costume pack he couldn't redeem? I didn't save mine and now the site won't give me another one. The one for the euro game.

Xevren

Is there a point to the stance changes that I just dont understand?

More utility, and in the instance I laid out would allow him to pretty much stay in nonstop once he's there. People would have to push block him. A well timed reversal beats it too though, but if he starts doing a reversals Nightwing can block since it will be safe.

nycfurby

Dhalsim's Max CPM Emporium
Some of the alternate costumes are fucking good. And it's genius that NRS gave them away for free to avoid compatibility issues like MK9 (who doesnt love free costumes after all?)

Hope you guys all tune into Civil War this weekend for some Injustice. I'm positive that you guys will be exposed to the highest level gameplay you've seen yet at this tournament.

In the meantime, got some more matches for you guys

TS Sabin (Sinestro) vs EMP Dragongod (Black Adam) Part 2
After this, I'm going to upload my GL vs his B. Adam. After that, expect me to upload some online sets vs some solid players in the coming week (not counting Civil War obviously!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ug6iml6t7Q

Also I can only assume there will be costumes from the new Arkham games out in the fall for cross promotion and same with the Infinite Crisis MOBA

Also mayhap a Man of Steel skin.

My biggest issue with the Arrow skin is the work went into the alternate Superman and Green Lantern intros and winposes and the Arrow one is so phoned in :(

eggwolio

I'm sure I'm the only dummy who thought this would work, but I can confirm now that if you get a code for PS3 on that facebook thingy and redeem it on a Euro account, it doesn't unlock the skins on a US disc. Shucks.

I'm having a blast unlocking costumes, but still really want the New 52 Pack, Zombie Mode, and Arkham. Maybe when they do compatibility updates, some of those will be more widely available.

What's the deal with Atrocitus? A lot of people seem to want him. I'd never heard of him before the GL cartoon. What makes him so popular?

I just wanna know how to pronounce his name.

well everything is just peachy for me.

No Arrow skins yet, despite winning two of them. And can't use all 5 skins from the iOS game either because the option to insert my WBID doesn't exist in my game.

I'm even hearing there's an option to install the game on ps3 and that doesn't exist on my copy either.

The install option isn't listed for anyone, I don't think. I think as stages load, certain elements are installed bit by bit.

Also, if you ever get those Arrow codes, I'd trade you the Red Son pack for one. If you're interested.

I'm looking for somebody with the Arkham City Costumes PS3, i'll trade for it! I'll give the Red Son Pack! ^^

And if anybody has a Arrow skin code they want switch out. I have a 360 one when I need the PS3.

Anybody up to play/practice on PS3? I'm not very good, but why not right?
I'm gonna go ahead and make a "Neogaf" room online for anyone to join
(PSN is jsnake22)

Also in my little ticker at the top of the screen I just got "NEWS: New DLC costumes available"

I think in high level play, most Power characters will end up being top tier..

Unless they take off the interactables, the advantages they get don't seem to be really fair. Depending on where you start on a stage, they can throw a car at you for a quick unblockable 20%.

Not only do their combos do more damage, they have advantages like that as well.

Gadget characters have to be near the enemy to hurt them with an interactable

And other characters can't do anything with it..

I do see interactables being banned/switched off later on because of the advantage Power characters get over the rest of the cast.

I think in high level play, most Power characters will end up being top tier..

Unless they take off the interactables, the advantages they get don't seem to be really fair. Depending on where you start on a stage, they can throw a car at you for a quick unblockable 20%.

Not only do their combos do more damage, they have advantages like that as well.

Gadget characters have to be near the enemy to hurt them with an interactable

And other characters can't do anything with it..

I do see interactables being banned later on because of the advantage Power characters get over the rest of the cast.

I always groan when I think I'm about to throw something, realize who I am, and proceed to jump off of it instead. This is probably more useful in some way that I am not familiar with though

Top Bottom