• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Into the Badlands - Post-apocalyptic kung-fu meets steampunk western - Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Started watching this and the premise reminds me of this comic series
FINAL_LAZARUS_001_Cover_Color-Logo-Text-sized.jpg
This show has a few similarities to the comic, and takes place more in a dystopian setting.

At any rate Sunny's clothes remind me of Dante and that's how I sold the show to my brother

It's Hokuto no Ken starring Dante from DMC.

Nice action though.

Started watching this and the premise reminds me of this comic series

This show has a few similarities to the comic, and takes place more in a dystopian setting.

At any rate Sunny's clothes remind me of Dante and that's how I sold the show to my brother

It's Hokuto no Ken starring Dante from DMC.

Nice action though.
Nice to see I'm not alone
Reminds me of the Image comic Lazarus. Futuristic world, a country divided among different families/factions, each has their special warrior

Bandit1

Another good episode. Wheelchair fight was awesome! I found it interesting that how Sunny criticized MK for underestimating his opponent and then apparently Sunny underestimated the prostitute, telling MK, "she'll be the one running for her life." Yet she's the one who cuts Sunny.

And uh-oh Baron Quinn coming to Sunny's girlfriend to work on his brain tumor... She needs to run that drill through the skull and straight on through his brain..

xrnzaaas

After seeing two episodes I gotta say that I love the fighting scenes (Widow <3), but the rest is like watching Hunger Games, Maze Runner or another movie for teens. I'm staying for know until the teen part takes over the show completely. ;p

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
L+SD Ratings

Episode 1 - 6.4 million viewers and a 3.2 A18-49 rating
Episode 2 - 4.8 million viewers and a 2.3 A18-49 rating
Episode 3 - 5.2 million viewers and a 2.5 A18-49 rating
Episode 4 - 2.4 million viewers and a 1.1 A18-49 rating
Episode 5 - 2.2 million viewers and a 1.0 A18-49 rating

L+3 Ratings

Episode 1 - 8.2 million viewers and a 4.0 A18-49 rating
Episode 2 -
Episode 3 - 6.7 million viewers and a 3.2 A18-49 rating
Episode 4 - ?.? million viewers and a 1.7 A18-49 rating

Frog-fu

Banned
Season has been thoroughly average so far and is really only saved from mediocrity by its fight scenes.

I hope the show finds it voice in season 2.

Kadayi

Banned
Oh yeah for all the people going on about the prostitute remember that she was one of the Widows agents, not some random Cog. That's why she was all 'I know Kung fu'.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
New episode tonight!

Two Tigers Subdue Dragons

Sunny and M.K. try to figure out how to control the boy's power. Meanwhile, Quinn sets a dangerous parlay with a rival Baron to help fight The Widow.

Johndoey

Banned
Baron's son needs to go on a spirit journey and get swole cause he ain't got it right now.
Just poison your dad bro be a cool dude.

TheFlow

Banned
I like this new baron introduced, and I am tired of Quinn being saved by Sunny. He better die during the finale

THis dude probably only person with a electric clipper in the post apocalypse. Look at that edge up.

I said goddamn when I saw that. Dude lucky for having the only electric clipper.

Damn you Tilda, if it wasn't for horny teenage hormones M.K. would have killed you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom