• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Introducing the Moto X Style (phone)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait. you can? it says in stock soon. RIP ;(

I ordered immediately when it went up. Already knew what customization I wanted.

Got mine ordered.

16GB, Deep Sea Blue, black front champagne accent.

Estimated delivery is the 15th.

Kind of disappointed they didn't have the option to add a case or turbo charger like last year's.

Got 64GB Black front/Royal Blue accent/ Ash Wood back, engraved because why not.

Estimated delivery 18th. Even got a 4000mah portable charger because it was only 8 bucks when ordered with a phone.

It's so ugly but it's my so ugly phone <3

Edit: It's back guys!

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Got mine ordered.

16GB, Deep Sea Blue, black front champagne accent.

Estimated delivery is the 15th.

Kind of disappointed they didn't have the option to add a case or turbo charger like last year's.

The 16GB has SD card support right?

The preorder popped up for me. I had an option to add a turbo charger, but not a case.

Wow... And here I was waiting until 5 minutes before 3 to jump on, only to realize that they opened it much sooner, and see a gray "in stock soon" button. If people really did get their orders in and it sold out that quick, then I'm just going to pick one up at my local Best Buy on release day. Extra price and all. Fuck it, why not.

EDIT: In but no blue trim! 16GB white front, slate back, metallic dark gray trim. Estimated delivery: September 17th.

got one preordered now.

16GB Turquoise with metallic lemone accent. took FOREVER just for the thing to pop up and then got stuck at the checkout but it went through.

sept 15 delivery. now i have to get away from sprint lol

also. this tax though.

rc213

Got mine 32Gb black on black, dark gray metallic trim, Blue trim wasn't available. Anyone else grab the warranty?

Time to order one of those $50 128GB micro sd cards.

Got mine 32Gb black on black, dark gray metallic trim, Blue trim wasn't available. Anyone else grab the warranty?

Time to order one of those $50 128GB micro sd cards.

i didn't. but i might. depends on what it actually cover (didn't read it) since it says up to 30 days after activation.

got one preordered now.

16GB Turquoise with metallic lemone accent. took FOREVER just for the thing to pop up and then got stuck at the checkout but it went through.

sept 15 delivery. now i have to get away from sprint lol

also. this tax though.

This. My Tax was 30 dollars. God damn.

Guess thats what you get when you go with a 64 GB. After dealing with 16GB on my current phone and plain running out of space after about 3 or 4 years. Never again.

FZZ

Banned
16gb

Walnut Wood Back Panel

I'm ready GAF I have had my HTC One M7 for far too long

Guess thats what you get when you go with a 64 GB. After dealing with 16GB on my current phone and plain running out of space after about 3 or 4 years. Never again.

Lucky bastards. $42 dollar tax for me :/

what state you live in. mine was $44 for the $399 stuff. i'm okay with 16GB. i have a 32GB with a 64GB micro SD and i don't really even use the internal one for anything other than what my phone does and it's not even close to even near 20% filled lol

SMattera

I bought Moto Care. I figured it was worth the $80.

You get to up three claims, you pay a $39 deductible, and they'll repair or replace your phone for any damage. If you lose it or it gets stolen, though, you're out luck.

SMattera

And I really think 32GB is worth the extra $50. Even with an SD card, you're gonna run out of space unless you download no apps.

Son of a bitch, it won't let me buy it. I put in an American address for shipping, but it won't let my credit card go through. I can't put in my address and it refuses to use the shipping place's address.

Fuckfuckfuck

Now what do I do?

FZZ

Banned
Also did anyone get an email confirmation yet?

I think everyone is ordering at once so it might take a while but just to be sure I haven't gotten mine yet. Still took a screenshot of the confirmation page just in case.

16gb

Walnut Wood Back Panel

I'm ready GAF I have had my HTC One M7 for far too long

Lucky bastards. $42 dollar tax for me :/

what state you live in. mine was $44 for the $399 stuff. i'm okay with 16GB. i have a 32GB with a 64GB micro SD and i don't really even use the internal one for anything other than what my phone does and it's not even close to even near 20% filled lol

Florida. Had to check again because you guys made me second guess myself. Tax was 39 instead. My subtotal before tax was 544, then a 12 discount for my portable charger, then tax total was 39. *shrugs*

Right but you'll run out of space since android doesn't let you transfer all your apps to micro sd cards.

Yep. Why i skipped right over 32 immediately.

zdQ5aPq.png

<3 Even got the blue accent I wanted

Edit:

Moto doesn't charge until the phone actually ships, right?

No. I'm already charged. Who knows if it will drop off or not though.

Also did anyone get an email confirmation yet?

I think everyone is ordering at once so it might take a while but just to be sure I haven't gotten mine yet. Still took a screenshot of the confirmation page just in case.

Yep. Got email confirmation already

FZZ

Banned
When did you order?
I ordered and had a receipt printed out by 2:30.

12:13 PST is when I took the screenshot so around that time is when I completed my order

The whole thing was available since 11:30? holy shit assuming you meant EST of course.

64 GB
Lime back
White/silver front
Metallic yellow trim
Engraved: @Nastrodamous

Lmao at people getting 16

Also sucks how frame is limited to front

12:13 PST is when I took the screenshot so around that time is when I completed my order

The whole thing was available since 11:30? holy shit assuming you meant EST of course.

Yeah 2:30 EST. It went up around 2:10? I saw it before this thread updated, reddit and androidcentral updated. Realized it and took a little time trying out different combos and then ordered.

64 GB
Lime back
White/silver front
Metallic yellow trim
Engraved: @Nastrodamous

Lmao at people getting 16

Also sucks how frame is limited to front

My fellow 64GB brother

Went ahead and ordered a different one once I got the education discount promo code.

Red Leather
White Front
Champagne Trim
Champagne Accent
32GB

Feeling much better about it than the previous one.

Now I have to figure out how to cancel my other order..

Did knock my delivery date back by 2 days, but small price to pay for more storage and feeling better about my choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom