• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iOS Jailbreak/Unlock |OT|

noah111

Still Alive
I wonder how many people realize that Auxo was literally born on NeoGAF, haha. (see the screenshots in Cydia, GAF webapp icon on the springboard :p)

Wouldn't mind giving away several copies to some fellow gaffers! Just quote this with your Cydia # and I'll shoot over a copy.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
I wonder how many people realize that Auxo was literally born on NeoGAF, haha. (see the screenshots in Cydia, GAF webapp icon on the springboard :p)

Wouldn't mind giving away several copies to some fellow gaffers! Just quote this with your Cydia # and I'll shoot over a copy.

I did make the connection with your username when I first heard about it, although I didn't see it on here first. From what I've seen/heard it seems really well made! I'd love to try it, my Cydia number is #1030269. Thanks!

Edit: That was quick! Thanks again, will install it as soon as that spinning icon over the install button goes away.

Pachimari

Auxi is fantastic. Unfortunately it doesn't work properly on iPad Mini, as the brightness and such icons when you scroll to the left is all gone.

Thank you very much!

I remember the posts from back when Auxo was first being designed, I'm glad that it came out just as awesome as it seemed like it was going to be. When's your next tweak coming out?

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Yeah, this is great. And I'm running it on a 4 too. Already had Zephyr as my home button is starting to fail and it really works well. I look forward to seeing what else you come up with!

I have a Cydia number? Halp.

LegoDad

Wow, didn't know about this, just looked it up and it sounds amazing!

Cydia #637529

I have a Cydia number? Halp.

Go to my account and it should be right there.

Pachimari

Sent!

Pretty crazy how no one ever reads the Cydia description, lol. (literally second line :p)

You made me feel bad now... =(

I should pay more attention but excuse me, I were so excited getting your app on my iPad Mini that I had no time to read the description... it was all about that "install" button! Haha. =)

FerranMG

Would love to try it!

Cydia #5653961

Thanks, man!

Erebus

Thanks in advance.

Gromph

This tag is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance...
Staff Member

Oh thanks man! :) #5654372

TheContact

For this you need three things:

-TypoClock Builder
-Lockscreen Clock Hide
-Clock Builder from the AppStore (99 cents).

Be warned though, as of right now you can't see any notifications on the lockscreen. It's a bug and who knows when they'll be updating this.

BiteSMS helps here.

Espresso

Banned
6.1 has been a major downgrade for my 4S in terms of battery life. 5.0 wasn't fantastic, but my iPhone never drained itself completely like it did for the first time last night. I wonder why it's so much worse...

Would love to try it out. Cydia no:#4102301

LeaveItAlone

Neo Member

Thanks in advance buddy. #5533504

Ryu1999

I'd love to try it as well!

Cydia #: 705998

Quick

Banned

Well done, dude. Props to you and the team. Been following up on it since you began posting the concepts here.

It was my first Cydia purchase. Happy to give you guys my $2.00.

ZROCOOL

aka II VerTigo II

Am I late for this? #5655103

Ambitious

A great addition to Auxo would be a tweak that changes the app switching animation to zooming to the thumbnail in the app switcher.
By default, it zooms from the middle of the screen when you're on the springboard and switches the apps horizontally when you're using an app. And especially the latter just feels wrong when using Auxo.

Psykotik

cydia #5655155 please thanks!

I am using Dashboard x but so far I can only get to choose from weather or stock index and I kind of dont want any of that stuff on there....

Is there a way to get live feeds of Twitter to scroll by or maybe facebook updates etc and get something useful to show up?

Ill take one if you have any left! Cydia #5530586

Thanks!

SmoothCB

If you still have available--thanks!

Cydia # 5655244

andycapps

Have a weird issue that I need some help on. I put Handcent SMS on my phone a few days ago because I wanted to use it's pop up reply feature and didn't want to pay the $7.99 for biteSMS. Handcent started annoying me, so I went to biteSMS and will buy it now..

Issue is that when I get biteSMS notifications, under my notification pane, they have the biteSMS icon, but they're under the Handcent category.

Phone_zps623e9397.jpg

Help?

Already got my $2 also but great work. Definitely worth every penny

Scoobert

I doubt you're still doing this but I'll give it a shot. Cydia # 5631480.

Ever since JBing I've spent so much money lol.

I'd be down to try out your tweak :)... Cydia #1040158 thanks!

Already a happy owner - such a great concept and well executed. Fantastic job all around. What's your next project and when can we expect it? :)

noah111

Still Alive
Sent a copy to everyone on this page, sorry if you see this after!

Well done, dude. Props to you and the team. Been following up on it since you began posting the concepts here.

It was my first Cydia purchase. Happy to give you guys my $2.00.
Thanks man. :) (and everyone else)

Already a happy owner - such a great concept and well executed. Fantastic job all around. What's your next project and when can we expect it? :)
Glad you like it!

Have several other projects in the works, some smaller stuff and some pretty awesome stuff. Mostly based on my old concepts which you can find out there (dribbble/YT). Cool stuff awaits. :D

Sent a copy to everyone on this page, sorry if you see this after!

Thanks man. :) (and everyone else)

Glad you like it!

Have several other projects in the works, some smaller stuff and some pretty awesome stuff. Mostly based on my old concepts which you can find out there (dribbble/YT). Cool stuff awaits. :D

Still available? Cydia number 5656509, if its too late its fine. Thanks!

linkboy

Cydia #2603658

Program looks awesome from everything I've seen on it.

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.

TUSR

Banned

andycapps

Auxo is sweet, already supported you with a purchase. Bonus is that Activator has been updated and you can use gestures to bring it up (open application switcher).

Hopefully somebody can help me out with my issue above.

Looks like a really great program. If its still possible, I'd love to give this a try. Cydia #5656785. Thanks!

Enzom21

Have a weird issue that I need some help on. I put Handcent SMS on my phone a few days ago because I wanted to use it's pop up reply feature and didn't want to pay the $7.99 for biteSMS. Handcent started annoying me, so I went to biteSMS and will buy it now..

Issue is that when I get biteSMS notifications, under my notification pane, they have the biteSMS icon, but they're under the Handcent category.

Help?
Do you still have Handcent installed? It looks like you have IntelliscreenX installed. Did you change how it handles your messages once you installed Bitesms?

Vyer

It's pretty awesome to see what those early mockups you made have become. Congrats.

andycapps

Do you still have Handcent installed? It looks like you have IntelliscreenX installed. Did you change how it handles your messages once you installed Bitesms?

I uninstalled Handcent. I don't have IntelliscreenX, that's FastBlurried and NC Settings. I'm not sure if there's a settings menu I need to go into somewhere to deselect Handcent (which isn't there anymore) and select biteSMS. I get the popups for biteSMS and if I open from there it takes me there. So it seems like biteSMS is my default messaging app now.

Kirby102

If you are still sharing the love on this page still (50ppp), could I please have a copy of this? Cydia #3682540. If not, that's alright, I'll just, live an average life not knowing the awesomeness of Auxo... but then again, I could spend $2 haha.

Just thought I'd ask, is there a way to make the status bar on the lock screen transparent, but also make it not transparent for some navigation bars? It seems that it makes it illegible for some apps, making everything white D:

Help?

In biteSMS's settings there is an option to change the icon. Change it to iMessage icon. Not sure if thats what your problem was.

I hope by "several copies" you meant a million.

I'd like to try it out: #5601644

Homeboyd

Is there an all-in-one beginners guide for jailbreaking (the entire process, not just install)? I know the install process is easy, but I've never jailbroken a device before and I'd like a guide that showed you where/how to back-up/install, followed by what to d/l first, how to troubleshoot common errors/bugs at each stage, how to recover if necessary, etc...

I know I'll get the thing up and running, something will crash, and I won't be able to find anything on how to fix it meanwhile being unable to use my phone. When I see you guys showing someone how to d/l a theme by activating 14 different "tweaks," I shit a little in my pants.

I know it's easy but I'm an uber n00b when it comes to this.

Top Bottom