• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iOS Jailbreak/Unlock |OT|

andycapps

In biteSMS's settings there is an option to change the icon. Change it to iMessage icon. Not sure if thats what your problem was.

That didn't do it. I think Handcent really fucked something up. I'm guessing it may have something to do with clicking an option in it oreviously to make it the default messaging program. I unclicked it at some point and have even reinstalled it and toggled it back and forth, to no avail.

You guys need to download Color Keyboard then add the Phatbook Air add-on.

It looks exactly like the Macbook Air Keyboard with the keys lit up. *sniff* It's beautiful.

Can't post pics unfortunately as i'm at work.

My updated setup.

Theme is Carla. Slider is Minimal Slider. Carrier logo is Zeppelin.

The image of the cars is my background, the image behind that changes based on current time of day and weather conditions.

wV62wH9.jpg

You guys need to download Color Keyboard then add the Phatbook Air add-on.

It looks exactly like the Macbook Air Keyboard with the keys lit up. *sniff* It's beautiful.

Can't post pics unfortunately as i'm at work.

I'd really like to see this.

Imgur has an app in the App Store. Screencap and upload.

I wonder how many people realize that Auxo was literally born on NeoGAF, haha. (see the screenshots in Cydia, GAF webapp icon on the springboard :p)

Wouldn't mind giving away several copies to some fellow gaffers! Just quote this with your Cydia # and I'll shoot over a copy.
I'd really like to try it out, thanks!

Cydia Account # 5657835

One complaint I have with zephyr is that it won't seem to work when using the messages app if you're inside a conversation. Any fixes for that?

Paradox Green

Neo Member
I wonder how many people realize that Auxo was literally born on NeoGAF, haha. (see the screenshots in Cydia, GAF webapp icon on the springboard :p)

Wouldn't mind giving away several copies to some fellow gaffers! Just quote this with your Cydia # and I'll shoot over a copy.

Thank you very much for your generosity!

asdad123

Id love to try it.

Cydia Account: 1097851

Cydia 5658908 if you're still doing it. Thanks.

My updated setup.

Theme is Carla. Slider is Minimal Slider. Carrier logo is Zeppelin.

The image of the cars is my background, the image behind that changes based on current time of day and weather conditions.

Carla looks good, but do you get lock screen notifications with it? I am currently not using a theme because of that

Carla looks good, but do you get lock screen notifications with it? I am currently not using a theme because of that

Nope. I downloaded Open Notfier. It displays a task bar icon for the notification you have. You can add custom ones to. So if I get a notification from my Megapolis app it shows an exclamation point in the task bar.

Its a good temp fix.

Nope. I downloaded Open Notfier. It displays a task bar icon for the notification you have. You can add custom ones to. So if I get a notification from my Megapolis app it shows an exclamation point in the task bar.

Its a good temp fix.

I was wondering what that was too, thanks!
I'm just worried about no snooze button for my alarm now

I bought it, definitely worth it. It's a story of a 'local' gone big time!

I'd like a copy if you dont mind! My Cydia number is 2690681.

If you are still giving out copies, I will check it out. Thanks in advance! Account 5597063.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Let me know if you find out because I really like the way that looks.

Figured it out. It's the OverlayHD.png in the main folder. I edited them. Also, removed the bars completely to see how it would look. I'm a bit annoyed at the shadow on the slider. Gonna figure out how to remove that in a bit.

With Bars: http://i.imgur.com/5nQPRCp.png
No Bars: http://i.imgur.com/8ub96X5.png

Just save them as OverlayHD.png and put it in the main LS Perfection folder.

Tiduz

Eurogaime

id like to try it D:

That's really generous of you. I'd like a copy if the offer is still available. My Cydia number is 5659973. Thank you so much.

Hey guys...

Sent a copy to everyone on this page, sorry if you see this after!

Now can we stop crapping up this thread with Cydia numbers.

Figured it out. It's the OverlayHD.png in the main folder. I edited them. Also, removed the bars completely to see how it would look. I'm a bit annoyed at the shadow on the slider. Gonna figure out how to remove that in a bit.

Awesome, now I just need to install winterboard.

I really like some of the iPhone screens you guys are posting, and that you're including instructions on how to achieve the look.

Is there any site where the same is being done for iPads?

I use that same theme, but with this background:

http://imgur.com/AFpiT5v

Not my picture, taken from someone on Reddit.

Edit: I dont know how to Internet :( Cant get the picture to show.

Enzom21

With Bars:
No Bars:

bottombarknobgray2x.png

andycapps

TUSR said:
is iFile a must have at 4$?

Pretty ridiculous coming from an Android phone in the past where there are numerous file browsers on the market that are all free. With ads of course, then you could pay a dollar or two to remove ads.

Shaneus

Holy shit, had no idea! I paid whatever it was (A buck? Maybe two?) and it's been totally worth it.

I'm curious about the sort of revenue you see with a Cydia/JB-only app. Do you get hundreds of sales? Thousands?!?

Mortalias

Neo Member
Holy shit, had no idea! I paid whatever it was (A buck? Maybe two?) and it's been totally worth it.

I'm curious about the sort of revenue you see with a Cydia/JB-only app. Do you get hundreds of sales? Thousands?!?

A lot of people pirate them, unfortunately. At least they used to.

Top Bottom