• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iOS Online Boardgaming Megathread (Carcassonne, Everything Playdek, & Many More)

You son of a...! You stole my victory.

Good game, Ray! Nice close victory on your part.

Mwhaha! I was gonna take it from you even before you grenaded one of my dudes, and moved your base.

The Hegemony is a lot of fun, I wish more people tried out a few more of the armies, haha. I think Ive played a game as every army this tourney, but then again im only at .500 so maybe its not a great way to play, haha.

Slacker

Seems like forever since we've had any significant news around these parts. We need some Eclipse & Agricola up in here. A working Dominion game would be nice too (I know to give up hope there though).

Quasar

Seems like forever since we've had any significant news around these parts. We need some Eclipse & Agricola up in here. A working Dominion game would be nice too (I know to give up hope there though).

When are we likely to see Agricola? I know its been in beta for what seems like forever.

As for things I'd like. I've really wanted a digital version of the Game of Thrones board games from FFG for well probably as long as the iPad has existed.

Which makes me wonder, have any FFG games made the transition to digital?

AirBrian

NH Update!

AirBrian - 15/20 (The Outpost)
Mercviper - 08/20 (Borgo)

gg, Merc! It seemed like every time you got close I got a lucky draw for the exact pieces I needed.

mercviper

NH Update!

AirBrian - 15/20 (The Outpost)
Mercviper - 08/20 (Borgo)

gg, Merc! It seemed like every time you got close I got a lucky draw for the exact pieces I needed.

haha yeah gg! I'll be better one we're done with the pre-lims hopefully. Like if my game with Astro goes according to plan I should win 20-0 there. Don't know how I pulled that off though.

CzarTim

PL0zC0d.jpg

mercviper

Wait, what game is this?

Also hello! :) Just stumbled upon this thread, and my wallet has started to tremble a bit.

It's racer feud. It's a decent representation of the board game Formula De. Could be much much better though. And I think I remember someone posting an official version is coming? But I could be wrong on that count.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
It's racer feud. It's a decent representation of the board game Formula De. Could be much much better though. And I think I remember someone posting an official version is coming? But I could be wrong on that count.

There is. At some point. :p

bonesquad

Two more NH updates:

W: blahness (yellow) 13 - L: bonesquad (New York) 9
W: bonesquad (New York) 18 - L: mercviper (blue) 10

Good games everyone. I have two games left not started, but I'm the bottom player.

Yeah, both Jessecuster and Kennah have said they are done with this tourney, which makes me sad! Id rather not have people drop out of tournaments halfway through haha, but if they just dont want to play anymore thats cool.

So Kennah and Jessecuster, if you guys really truly want out of this tourney thats fine, but its pretty quick and easy (and fun) to crank out some games. So let me know!

I hate to do this, but sometimes things don't work out, so I've updated all the with Jesse and Ken as 20-0 (except for the games that were already played). If it comes down to ties for spots in the playoffs I won't be including matches with them.

It's a shitty thing to do, and I feel bad doing it but it had to be done. I didn't want to just remove them, in fear that it might screw up all the brackets. Hopefully this all works out.

I'm single dad this week, so don't let me hold it up :) Thanks though!

Ahh, cool enjoy that time! Sometimes shit happens, and I'm asking a lot out of people having them play 10 matches in a game that only let's you play 5 at a time and the games disappear after a few days. Haha. Hopefully when I run another NH tourney the timing works out better for you.

I have deleted the game and will never play it again.

Ok

Heh, those are cool. I want a cool board gaming key chain!

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Carc Final!
AstroLad 128
mikeworkds 104

Really close game befitting a finale; Mike almost came back at the end and as with all good Carc games it came down to a few tiles. :)

Congrats Astro!

neogafboardgames-NeoGAFCarcassonneTournament5.png

Final results:

Supreme Champion: AstroLad | AstroLad

Worthy Adversary: Mike Works | mikeworks

Maybe Next Time: CzarTim | CzarTim

4th place: Slacker | Slacker

5th place tie: Gamecocks625 | Gamecocks625
superrobot | Diesel Pioneer
Smiley90 | Smiley1790
Gatekeeper | Z3R0_5UM

9th place tie: mercviper | mercviper
eznark | eznark
blahness | blahness
Got the Shakes | Got the Shakes
octobot | MechaOctobot
AirBrian | AirBrian
Heel | [Slade]
Kennah | kenchuk

Alright, with the Carc tourney done and completed, its time to open up registration to play in NeoGAF Lost Cities Tournament 3

NeoGAF Lost Cities Tournament 3:

Rules stolen from NGLCT2

- Bracket names are formatted as NeoGAF | GameCenter.
- For each round, play 3 games and total your scores. The highest combined score after 3 games will advance to the next round.
- The finals will be a best of 3 sets (of 3 games each, using the rules above) to determine the tournament champion.
- Report the results of your matches in the iOS Online Boardgame Megathread on NeoGAF.

Signups:

RaySpencer

mercviper

Alright, with the Carc tourney done and completed, its time to open up registration to play in NeoGAF Lost Cities Tournament 3

Rules stolen from NGLCT2

- For each round, play 3 games and total your scores. The highest combined score after 3 games will advance to the next round.
- The finals will be a best of 3 sets (of 3 games each, using the rules above) to determine the tournament champion.
- Report the results of your matches in the iOS Online Boardgame Megathread on NeoGAF.

Signups:

RaySpencer

I'm in for another LC tourney!

mercviper|mercviper

Really appreciate the work you're doing in setting up these tournaments Ray.

I'm in for another LC tourney!

mercviper|mercviper

Really appreciate the work you're doing in setting up these tournaments Ray.

Thanks, its really easy though, takes 2 mins to type things into the website. I check this thread multiple times a day anyway, so updating scores and adding people to sign up lists is really easy too. heh

Lost Cities Tournament 3:

RaySpencer | RaySpencer
mercviper | mercviper
Heel | [SLADE]
Smiley90 | smiley1790

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Thanks, its really easy though, takes 2 mins to type things into the website. I check this thread multiple times a day anyway, so updating scores and adding people to sign up lists is really easy too. heh

Lost Cities Tournament 3:

RaySpencer | RaySpencer
mercviper | mercviper
Heel | [SLADE]

I'm in.

Rules stolen from NGLCT2

Signups:

RaySpencer
I'm in

Rules stolen from NGLCT2

Signups:

RaySpencer

I'm in. Gatekeeper | Z3R0_5UM

blahness

Rules stolen from NGLCT2

Signups:

RaySpencer

Im in!

blahness | blahness

Top Bottom