• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iOS Online Boardgaming Megathread (Carcassonne, Everything Playdek, & Many More)

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So wife gave me an iPad for Xmas.
I got LoW and Quarriors so far. I played the tutorial for LoW, and I need to really learn it a bit more before I am ready for MP.
Quarriors is really good, and its been my goto game, pretty consistently. I am hoping they roll(ugh) out expansions soon. Anyone else playing it?

What is the community playing the most of?

I am still not giving up on Ascension on my phone, however.

God, your avatar is literally worse than Hitler.

On topic, Suburbia just came out and is quite a bit of fun. Carcassonne is a community favourite and really good on Ipad. As for Ipad exclusives, also take a look at Eclipse.

We're also in the middle of a Summoner Wars tournament.

God, your avatar is literally worse than Hitler.

On topic, Suburbia just came out and is quite a bit of fun. Carcassonne is a community favourite and really good on Ipad. As for Ipad exclusives, also take a look at Eclipse.

We're also in the middle of a Summoner Wars tournament.

Heh, that's from 2010, its not even from this past year!

Suburbia does look good and I do want to play Eclipse.

I tried Summoner Wars on my phone, I guess I just didn't quite "get it".

kestrel3d

Neo Member
I feel like I am pretty good at Agricola, but I sometimes make some really stupid mistakes. Just finished a game where I seemed to be on track for the win in round 14 only to get to harvest and realize I have no cooking implement to cook any of my animals and had to take 2 begging cards! All I had to do was take food with my last dude and I would have been fine and would have probably been about a 5 point swing...

Smiley90

Summoner Wars Tournament

Gatekeeper/Z3R05UM (PE) def. Smiley90 (Benders)

:( I had no resources to play my big guys til late... And by then I was already cornered. That double 2-Card-Steal was too much and I had nothing to get them back. Gg.

gg man-- close one really didn't know how it was going to turn out

I thought you were the Building guy, but then you had a big quest push near the end and destroyed me.

It was a lot of fun to play though! I wish I had really went to finish a final quest now though, haha.

Good game bonesquad. I was sure I would get a win with my FK, haha. damn!

Bonesquad (Mountain Vargath) Beats - Ray (Fallen Kingdom)

mercviper

NorrenRadd (183) defeats Mercviper (180) in LoW. Close one, came down to the wire there!

Yeah that was really close. I didn't know you could get more than 8 buildings on the board... and when you bought yours I thought you actually replaced one of mine, so I bought another to replace yours instead of just taking the action space lol. ggs

I picked up summoner wars and Stone Age. I missed out on this tourney but I'll learn the rules in time for the next one.

anyone up for a game of either versus a noobie?

blahness

bonesquad, I am going to re-create the NH finals rnd 2 game. According to the army tracker spreadsheet, you have already used New York in a finals game.

I picked up summoner wars and Stone Age. I missed out on this tourney but I'll learn the rules in time for the next one.

anyone up for a game of either versus a noobie?

I am up for Stone Age and Carc: Princess and Dragon games

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
The one Eclipse game we have going is really good.

Is Suburbia not working anymore? I haven't been prompted for a turn in over a week and I have ~10 active games that were going just fine before.

Smiley90

Is Suburbia not working anymore? I haven't been prompted for a turn in over a week and I have ~10 active games that were going just fine before.

Same here... In a game, and haven't been prompted for a turn in about a week either.

CzarTim

a couple of my games are bugged, can't submit a turn.

blahness

any tips for Stone Age?

should I amass a large labor force early on?

Yes, I usually try to alternate between food bags and offspring until I hit 7 or 8 people. This provides better flexibility when gathering resources. After that it is usually hitting the market up top and getting the boats with the resource multiplier guys on them.

Flynn

That's the game with me probably. Totally bugged. Can't complete my turn.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Anybody down for a live game of Agricola? I have both IAP decks but haven't used them and i am still quite a beginner at the game, so don't expect expert play or anything!

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
It might just be a confirm or something. It's end of round I think.

No, the round just started. My last action was to research something since the techs just refreshed with new ones. But I guess I have no choice despite being well under the money limit. :/

EDIT: Went ahead and passed, gonna be pissed if it comes back to me and I have the limited "you passed but can do a few things" options.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
No, the round just started. My last action was to research something since the techs just refreshed with new ones. But I guess I have no choice despite being well under the money limit. :/

EDIT: Went ahead and passed, gonna be pissed if it comes back to me and I have the limited "you passed but can do a few things" options.
I think I remember now it's because we did diplomacy.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Twice in a row now in games against the computer, Agricola crashes on me every time the 13th or 14th round starts. Has anyone had game breaking crash issues with this game lately?

Edit: I see in reviews that I am not alone in this. That really sucks.

Princess and dragon is exciting live

a dragon ate two of my maples on the last tile costing me the field and 2nd place. well played

slade and gamecocks suggested playing more P&D games live

anyone else in? (just the new expansion)

Heel

Ya, we should arrange a play time. The expansion is good fun when you don't have to wait around.

Princess and Dragon craziness: There was a city with 3 meeples from one player, 2 from another, and 1 from me. I ended up splitting the city. Thank you dragon lol.

Ya, we should arrange a play time. The expansion is good fun when you don't have to wait around.

Princess and Dragon craziness: There was a city with 3 meeples from one player, 2 from another, and 1 from me. I ended up splitting the city. Thank you dragon lol.

Yeah that was me. Haha. So cruel.

Although it sort of worked out since the city never closed so it gave me some meeple back to work with.

Top Bottom