• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iPhone 5

Use the app (unless you don't have an iphone already)! I am already done ordering (White 32 GB iPhone 5). No hiccups, no crash. Went through perfectly.

giga

Psst

DoXO+

gimmmick

It keeps telling me I need to pick a data package, even though I'm paying off contract and keeping my orignal plan... I'm on verizon's site right now.

someone please help me out if they know how to get through this.

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
Ordering through the Apple Store app was super easy. Thanks for the suggestion guys.

blahness

got it through the app. got a few minutes of service timeouts when trying to authenticate my apple id but then it went through like a champ

Zeth

Got order in through AT&T. Apple site still down. Hope they don't fuck up the order/shipment, usually go through Apple.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
WHY THE FUCK IS THE APPLE STORE APP NOT LETTING ME CHECK OUT???

I'm freaking out!!!!!!!!!!!

"Session timed out. Please use the back button, reload and try again."

Ugh, like 5 times on AT&T. Apple not up for me.

Also, if I get the 300MB plan, I can upgrade to 3GB at any time no charge (not counting the extra moneys).

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
I got in, but I don't have the credentials necessary. I'm on a family plan and my father is the main account holder. He gave me his credentials but it needs part of his SSN. LOL, oh well.

dyls

I just got a reservation number through the app. Once they can get through to AT&T, I'll get an email with instructions to complete the transaction. Seems like a smart way of dealing with the huge crush. I assume my spot in line will be held so I'll still get the first shipment.

Diagol

I went through the Apple site with no problem what-so-ever. Pre-ordered right away as soon as it went up.

Though note that I live in Canada, so I'm not sure about the US site.

Top Bottom