• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iPhone 5

Timan

Developer
I has a problem, I got my order through (iOS app)

But I used one of the lines on my account for the upgrade pricing.

Problem is there is a new sim card correct? So its gonna have that mapped to the line I used the upgrade on.

Or do the sim cards get programmed when you hook it up to itunes for the first time?

Mairu

131dfa4a.png

I was able to keep the $5 texting plan going with Apple instead of AT&T as well

asdad123

Got mine in though Apple ATT. All I had to do was click "Keep my current plan and data" and everything was picked for me. Still on my Family 700 plan with Texting for every line and Unilimted data for my line :)

32gb Black for me.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
BE PATIENT WITH THE APP!

IT'S
JUST
SLOOOOOOW.

But it will go through :)

Just "early upgraded" my 4S Unlimited plan to the 5, and kept unlimited data, for $449. You have to have the last four digits of the SSN of the account holder - just fyi.

Good luck, everyone!

Filth

hmmm it seemed to have changed my phone rate or plan.

i see this at checkout.

Device:
Apple iPhone 5 - 32GB - Black
With 2-year contract

$299.99

Plan:
Default Individual Rate Plan <- - - - - - - ? ? ? ?

Services:
Data Unlimited for iPhone on 4G LTE
$30.00

Messaging Unlimited
$20.00

Services:
Removed:
Data Unlimited for iPhone
$30.00

Upgrade fee

$36.00

ehhhhhhhhhhhh it says i owe 50 $ monthly my bill is usually 80 + dollars monthly

Wiz

Website is up.

Guys, If I want to keep the number I have on my blackberry (non-sprint) on my new iphone, how would I go about doing that?

my 2-year contract and upgrade eligibility with verizon is up in a little more than a week but it's only letting me pre-order the phone at the full un-discounted price on their website. any way i can get around this?

PandaJones

Unconfirmed Member
Done! 64gb Black
I'd like to thank my 3GS for years of loyal service, I'll be sad to retire it but ... it was time, man, it was time ¬_¬ ...

5amshift

Banned
Ordered! Just got my confirmation E-Mail. Everybody, the App is the way to go! After being stuck for 5 minutes on the check out screen, it finally pushed through. :D

Reclaimer

Just so everyone knows...

After you order from the App... you can use the WEB to edit your shipping address.

Buy the phone now through the app.

Just update the shipping tomorrow morning when it's easier to get on.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Preordered a 32gig phone through the app. That was super easy!

I dont see jackshit?

I cleared out my cache, went to iphone then hit preorder. Went so fast. Then again some dudes got on ATT before it even was 12am

Edit: I think I'm going to continue to update every year eligible or not so long as I can still grandfather into unlimited data. They will have to take that from my cold dead hands. 2 more years unlimited for me!

Top Bottom