• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iPhone 5

Xarudace

Banned
Great call on using the Apple Store app. Website's still down and I got my phone ordered in 2 minutes using the app. Excellent.

Says it arrives on the 21st. Is this accurate? Or will it ship then?

jcm

God dammit I'm so close. Can't check out. I shouldn't have stopped to try to grab one for the wife too. One phone per transaction limit

Struct09

The app won't let me change my shipping address. Can I only do that from the full site?

I believe it has to ship to the address that's on your wireless account. That's how it was with the iPhone 4 for me at least.

Just ordered my 64 GB from the app, no issues keeping my AT&T Unlimited Data plan :D

saelz8

Still have my unlimited plan.
3AQmK.gif

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
App worked like a charm and easily checked my upgrade status with AT&T. went through the whole process twice by 12:08 to upgrade both my iphones and lines. yee haw

undecided

Great call on using the Apple Store app. Website's still down and I got my phone ordered in 2 minutes using the app. Excellent.

Says it arrives on the 21st. Is this accurate? Or will it ship then?

Should arrive on launch day unless you live in a strange place.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Yep, the Apple Store app just let my place my order as well... Sucks I couldn't ship it to my office or have it do in store pickup.

Miker

Apple.com order done. Site was slow as hell at times, but it only gave me an error once at the very beginning. Can't believe I paid $30 extra just to have the chance to get my phone by the 21st, but these things happen.

Question. For some reason AT&T has some random phone number as part of my address. Rest of my address is fine. I should still get it shipped to my address right?

Looks okay on my ship form. Have no fucking clue what phone number is linked to my shipping address. It's correct on billing.

Done and done. The app worked, though I couldn't change my address from my AT&T billing. Figure I'll call Apple and get that sorted, hopefully. For now. SLEEP. Godspeed, y'all!

SleazyC

Keep getting timeouts through the app store app. Hold me GAF! I have it in my cart and previously when I was that far I was guaranteed a phone.

Top Bottom