• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iPhone 7 | OT | Pre-order Sept 9, Available Sept 16

1 hour until

Rd5l69fsp3w5i.gif

followed by

Fc9aK5vFMODQY.gif

Tadaima

Does anybody know where to see good side-by-side comparison pictures of the various colours? I haven't been able to find a reliable source.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
I've now been up for 22hrs. I'm so fucking tired.

Roo

I just wanted to say good luck to everyone with the pre-orders!

Black is probably going to be the first one to be sold out.

Welcome, to the 9th iPhone Games >:)

GeoNeo

I disagree.
Black 256GB pick up from my local store here in Australia come on baby locked & loaded.

Please iPhone gods don't screw me over lol.

So just to be clear, both black models are 256gb only?

Also, is there a black Apple silicone case? I've had white since it was an option, but the 6 series looks so much like a Samsung I think I may go black this year.

Guess Who

Banned

Also, is there a black Apple silicone case? I've had white since it was an option, but the 6 series looks so much like a Samsung I think I may go black this year.

Matte black is available on all capacities, jet black is only 128 and 256.

icespide

Banned

128 and 256 for jet black

regular black is available in all sizes

Namikaze

Yep, there's a black silicone case this time around! I saw it before the store went down.

Top Bottom