• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iPhone 7 | OT | Pre-order Sept 9, Available Sept 16

DrEvil

not a medical professional
32gb matte black, unlocked, buying outright (yay canada, ouch wallet), with applecare +... I'm looking at about $1100

GeoNeo

I disagree.
So if you're going to upgrade next year as well the T-Mobile trade in deal isn't a good idea right?

I don't know about the U.S but here in Australia I just sell my phone on trading site I got nice amount for my iPhone 6 (64).

Looks like this trade up program in US is full of got you BS if you want to update day & date of new release.

wife talked me into this using wife logic.

Hide your wives apple got that shit on lock down.

robotrock

Banned
I think the thing that would scratch up the Jet Black the most would be taking it out of the case and putting it back in the case.

Yep, there's a black silicone case this time around! I saw it before the store went down.

Ohh...thanks! The universe is conspiring to make me switch.
Think I gotta go for black matte 128 with the black case.

edit: are the AirPods going up for preorder, or is that later

Now everyone wants black iPhones all of a sudden.

-d0hv

It's about time black got some recognition again

full

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
I've always been skeptical of the Plus model but I'm making the switch with the 7 to give it a try. If next year really is the big update I'd like to see whether I want it in regular or Plus size.

If I really hate it I'll swap it within the 14 days. We'll see!

DOWN

Banned
WAIT last minute question, for the iPhone upgrade program do I have to use the social security number of the primary mobile account holder, the primary credit card account holder, or just my credit history SSN? They are all different lol

finalflame

I've always been skeptical of the Plus model but I'm making the switch with the 7 to give it a try. If next year really is the big update I'd like to see whether I want it in regular or Plus size.

If I really hate it I'll swap it within the 14 days. We'll see!

Same! Hoping it works out. Looks so huge to me as a non-Owner of one.

kaskade

WAIT last minute question, for the iPhone upgrade program do I have to use the social security number of the primary mobile account holder, the primary credit card account holder, or just my credit history SSN? They are all different lol

I believe it'd be whoever the iPhone is going to since it's basically a loan out in your name.

Top Bottom