• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iPhone 7 | OT | Pre-order Sept 9, Available Sept 16

Verizon's site is just sending me to a "be the first to know about iPhone 7 Plus on Verizon. Orders begin September 9 online at 12:01 AM PT," page.

DarkJC

Ordered a Jet Black iPhone 7 Plus 128GB in Canada as soon as I could access the store and got a October 4th - October 11th estimate

jaydogg691

Free Black 32GB 7 pre-order in from T-Mobile. If you do decided to call in for your pre-order on T-Mobile they are charging a $20 fee. Beats dealing with the slammed servers.

Night y'all. 😴

BTails

Was able to get on through the app. Not getting the iPhone 7, but I bought my wife and I each an Apple Watch 2. Apple Pay worked perfectly.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
I'm in! Order completed at 12:06am on the app.

128GB Jet Black 7 Plus on AT&T NEXT.

Delivery is September 26-Oct 3, though.

kaskade

Got in and my local store isn't available for pickup and the next 2 stores have nothing but rose gold. Wtf?

Mine said no black ones. I wonder if some of us just got through without it being fully updated. I nabbed a silver but rather have black if I can reserve another one. I'll just cancel the silver then.

Fliesen

ok, when it's time to pick your phone's capacity, the app actually shows you your current phone's capacity as a reminder.

this is pretty neat.

and whoa ... iPhone 7 128gb with AppleCare+ is actually >€1000 ... woof

DOWN

Banned
FUCK I got my order but it says it is shipping to my parents house????

And it said GSM even though I did it via iPhone Upgrade Program????

So I have a GSM model being sent to my parents house?

Diagol

Done. Got iPhone 7 Plus 128 GB Black. Delivers Sept. 16. Living in Calgary.

Got in by closing and restarting the app multiple times. The store is still down for me using Chrome.

btkadams

Done. Got iPhone 7 Plus 128 GB Black. Delivers Sept. 16. Living in Calgary.

Got in by closing and restarting the app multiple times. The store is still down for me using Chrome.
Damn you! Ordered through Telus and it's somehow already 4-6 weeks away.

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
Either order from your carrier, if they offer it, or wait until Apple offers sim-free unlocked models, which is usually not for a while after launch.

Damn. Nobody mentioned that when I was asking about Cricket earlier. So much for a new phone.

Nori Chan

Went through the store app and said I have a reservation number? Don't think that's what I'm looking for?

ATT and it says there's something wrong with my att account? oh lawdy

pbsapeer

Banned
Wow really surprised the UK store was up at 8. Could have sworn it said 9am...

Anyway got my Nike Apple Watch 2 42mm :) doesn't dispatch till late October so wasn't the biggest rush to order. Thanks to the guys who said they ordered on the UK App Store

ReAxion

We have an iPhone for you

Your reservation number is: xxx

We can't reach carrier systems to process your order, but we have reserved an iPhone for you.

We'll email you when it's time to proceed with your order. It will include instructions to complete your order and a return link. You'll have 24 hours from the time this email is sent to complete your purchase or your reservation will be cancelled.

You may check the status of your reservation at any time by visiting http://buyiphone.apple.com/status

yeeeeeehaw

Well I was able to get in like 10 minutes ago, went through the steps to setup the iUP and when it went to process it errored out because I have a fraud alert on my credit because someone went around and ironically opened a bunch of lines of cell phone service in my name like 3 months ago. It said they would contact me within 24 hours to verify my identity, but I see no orders or anything attached to my account and didn't receive any emails. I have no idea where I stand at this point.

Goldenhen

Jet Black is now 2 weeks shipping in Australia.

I ordered iPhone 7 Plus 32GB Black - Delivers: 04/10/2016 - 06/10/2016 :(

EDIT: Nevermind it's 3-4 weeks. LOL

Fliesen

FUCK I got my order but it says it is shipping to my parents house????

And it said GSM even though I did it via iPhone Upgrade Program????

So I have a GSM model being sent to my parents house?

yeah, they're saving up 'shipping to your personal adress' for next year's model, ... 10th anniversary and stuff ;)

i'm quite sure you can change delivery address still... no idea if you can change it to the Verizon model

Top Bottom