• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iPhone 7 | OT | Pre-order Sept 9, Available Sept 16

I have work in three hours and haven't slept woo.

Never stay up for this; all the carriers and Apple usually get hammered and end up with severe problems.

Every year a few get through over the course of several hours while people keep furiously refreshing. Just wait until later today and order it.

Dany

Banned
Got 126 jet black via sprint. got a confirmation email followed by a

"Your order is on hold - please call us."

Probably issues regarding the fact they chraged my card 3 times as they attempted to process my payment..smh

cODIaQDl.png

It's not lit fam

Rootbeer

Banned
Got mine! paid with apple pay through the app

iPhone 7 Plus 256GB Black (GSM), T-Mobile version paid in full

Says delivers on Sept 16th... but since I got 256, I'm not surprised... saw a poll on macrumors and it is one of the least popular size options

wish I could have gotten the verizion version but i'll be fine

Never stay up for this; all the carriers and Apple usually get hammered and end up with severe problems.

Every year a few get through over the course of several hours while people keep furiously refreshing. Just wait until later today and order it.

I'd do this but I really don't wanna wait 3 weeks to a month for my phone like the last time.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Just ordered mine. 128GB Matte Black 7 Plus, T-Mobile paid in full.

Used the app. We eating brehs. Time to sleep for a couple hours before my half day in the office.

Fliesen

Sheesh, i'm at home on vacation day and our sys-admin who orders the company phones not at work yet.
Stupid flexible work-hours for higher-up employees...

Top Bottom