• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iPhone 7 | OT | Pre-order Sept 9, Available Sept 16

A bit confused that the order email went to my gmail account instead of the one linked to my Apple ID... maybe that's my credit card email?

Woke up at 2:30 and I'm not getting anything :/

Apple not selling the gold watch with the midnight blue band and you can't do Apple upgrade for T-Mobile through the online store:(

Night all.

ReAxion

Oh, is that what we're looking for? I thought it had messed up or something lol

I'm on ATT and I chose in-store pickup. Not surprising to me ATT servers got flattened. I'll recount the tale of picking up and trying to activate my 6 at the store by my work: I sat in the store for 2+ hours trying to get it activated before I drove home. The store manager gave me a free leather case for having to wait so long.

I've liked the case a lot.

KevinG

Hoping I can change he shipping option to in store in the morning. The option wasn't available for the 7 Plus 128GB.

Mr Swine

Banned
Done, pre ordered a black iPhone 7 plus 128GB for a great price at 8000kr at Halebop (Sweden) 😁😁😁

Can someone please tell me why Apple sells the same at 2000kr more?

AgeEighty

October 4-10 delivery through Apple on a 128GB iPhone 7 Plus in matte black. Ugh.

Apple's site worked fine, once it finally started loading for me at around ten past. It was AT&T's carrier communication server that failed me and got me set back almost a month.

icespide

Banned
Oh not in general. I wasn't able to get in until about 10 minutes after and by the time I got going everything in my area for my model was totally booked. Only Rose Gold is left

that sucks man :(

if they are actually letting filthy casuals in the Infinite Loop store on launch day, I wonder how CRAZY it's gonna be

Quake1028

Got my wife's 7+ 128GB Rose Gold for the 16th on Verizon.
My 7+ 128GB Silver is being ordered by our AT&T rep, thank God.
Sleep now.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Got store pickup for my verizon 128GB Black 7.

Apple Watch Series 2, gold aluminum wasn't available for store pickup, so I ordered from best buy, since it says shipped by release date. I'm flying out at 5p that day, so that's why it's important to me. Here's hoping for UPS!

DOWN

Banned
yeah, they're saving up 'shipping to your personal adress' for next year's model, ... 10th anniversary and stuff ;)

i'm quite sure you can change delivery address still... no idea if you can change it to the Verizon model
I guess I shouldn't care actually? I got into the upgrade program so Apple will just swap it out anyway yeah? I'm not reselling it on my own but the GAF hype had me worrying about which radio to have
hey man I know you're really stressed out and I'm sorry for you but I've been reading this thread all day and reading your posts and how your purchasing strategy kept getting increasingly complicated. I can't help but find this turn of events a little funny =x sorry man
lol it's not a massive deal as my parents are 2 hours away and my dad is buying my 6 off of me since I told him I was originally going to trade it in, so I was planning a visit within a week or whatever of launch

but christ that's annoying that I have little say in the matter

MickD

Then don't charge till ship correct?

I changed my billing address an hour before purchase and its wrong on the receipts side :(

Shipping is good

Think I'm screwed ? I payed with apple pay.

GeoNeo

I disagree.
Yes, order went through pick up in-store next Friday. Used iPad app.

image.jpg

ultra7k

For what it's worth, in the past apple has always under promised and over delivered with order dates for me.

I'm hoping it happens again. Really want my plus.

Diagol

Just a heads-up for some people: I'm not saying this is what's going to happen this time, but back when I got my 6 Plus, there were people who were told it was shipping a month out, but then they got emails within the next few days for day 1 delivery.

So my fingers are crossed for you guys that the same will happen again!

neurosyphilis

Definitely not an STD, as I'm a pure.
There really must've only been a few Jett blacks produced since they're already sold out. Matte black, gold, silver, and pink are all still available for Day 1. And the Plus again only has a small stock like always, those are all sold out too.

Edit- Nevermind everything is still available for day 1 except the Jett black iPhone 7 and the Matte/Jett Black 7 Plus.
-d0hv

Top Bottom