• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iPhone 7 | OT | Pre-order Sept 9, Available Sept 16

Finally got into the app five minutes after my friend.
128GB Matte Black 7, with black case. Sep 16 delivery

I went black, what did I do

Souzetsu

Got my sister her iPhone 7 128GB Rose Gold coming September 16. Stupid Verizon needed me to use the link posted here earlier and got my iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Silver for September 28. All my refreshing on my account and landing pages didn't help. I'm mad.

DrEvil

not a medical professional
Got mine via the app.

32gb Black. Delivers Friday Sep 16.

With applecare and ontario tax, $1206.84

Jesus fuck, got scared for a second, I got an error at the last second and thought it didnt go through.

Anyway yay... September 23 at the earliest.. After only 13 minutes of the store technically being up.

T-mobile through the phone is absolutely clueless

guy is saying "JOD is not possible through phone, you'll have to pay full price now"

and asking me to go preregister

fuck this

Just got mine done on the Verizon app. Estimated to receive on Sept 23

Edit: 128Gb Black 7+

Showed me that the trade in value was $650 for my current 6

Fliesen

you made the right choice

yeah, this time around i'm gonna go back to black.

i love my white phone, but the industrial design of the 6 / 7 line really works better with the black model.
also, my girlfriend's gonna get my old phone, so i need it to be a different color.
also, it'll match the color of my AppleWatch.

neshcom

Banned
Was able to add the phone to my cart early on tmo, but had to call to do an address different from my billing. Operator got me started at 12:01 and it estimated launch day shipping, but now it failed and she put me on hold?? :[

and just like that tmobile is down.. by the way the trade in option is at the end it just asks for your serial number but entering my 6S in says Invalid serial number.. anyone else have the same problem?

picked up an iPhone 7 and 7+ 32GB.

icespide

Banned
FUCK I got my order but it says it is shipping to my parents house????

And it said GSM even though I did it via iPhone Upgrade Program????

So I have a GSM model being sent to my parents house?

hey man I know you're really stressed out and I'm sorry for you but I've been reading this thread all day and reading your posts and how your purchasing strategy kept getting increasingly complicated. I can't help but find this turn of events a little funny =x sorry man

btkadams

Wait how is it I ordered within 5 minutes of apple store going live but my watch won't arrive on the 16th?
It's actually insane when you put it like that. All of the black models on the canadian apple store are already 3-4 weeks ship time now too. Telus' website showed 4-6 weeks for the jet black models at 12:00 am PDT.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
No jet black for 2 weeks so I grabbed 128gb regular black 7 plus.

Did the upgrade program (newbie) and it let me ship it to my address!

Milly79

and just like that tmobile is down.. by the way the trade in option is at the end it just asks for your serial number but entering my 6S in says Invalid serial number.. anyone else have the same problem?

picked up an iPhone 7 and 7+ 32GB.

I haven't even been able to see the iPhone 7s via the upgrade page... If I go through the preorder page it just takes me there anyway.

Tried reserving through Apple. It said that the carrier (AT&T) can't be reached but they reserved a phone for me and they'll email me once they get through to AT&T.

:I

Anyone else run into that?

Ugh I hate upgrading iPhones. Honestly if I wasn't a victim of that fucking "Dead Screen" issue the 6 and 6 Plus have I'd just wait until the rush was over but having my touch screen randomly stop working several times a day is enough to make me want to pull my hair out.

finalflame

Awesome. I can't use my fucking corporate account phone number to buy the fucking phone. Even though I am paying full price up front. Why the fuck is this like this? Apple you DUMB FUCKS I want to give you $900 for an unlocked phone why the FUCK does this exist?

I'm done. Not getting this shit at all.

Fliesen

32gig black iphone 7 already shows "ships in 6-8 business days" (Austria, btw)

can't believe my 'phone guy' isn't at work yet.
need that 128 gig anyways (50gig iCloud Photos library)

edit: awww, fuck, 6-8 business days on the 128gig now as well

neshcom

Banned
Was able to add the phone to my cart early on tmo, but had to call to do an address different from my billing. Operator got me started at 12:01 and it estimated launch day shipping, but now it failed and she put me on hold?? :[

It timed out and we have to start all over :((((((((((((((

neurosyphilis

Definitely not an STD, as I'm a pure.
It was so easy.
z4ILT03.jpg

-d0hv

sangreal

in for a 128gb black 7+

had to call my mom and wake her up in the middle of the night b/c the IUP requires the account holder's last-4 ssn in addition to the security code (which I had) but oh well. Other than that, it was a breeze to sign up and order

Top Bottom