• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Irish Thread

64 for the Pro and 72 for another set of joycons. not bad. though they have told me and another person that the current prices set may not be the final prices. given the rrp for the pro in the rest of europe is 70 and not 80 like gamestop are charging, I hope they drop that down. though with out vat they probably won't.

I'm hoping to pay a bunch off at the end of the month. lessen the hit on february's paycheck. hoping the only thing I have to pay for day one is some accessories including an extra controller.

Might be third party stuff only :(

Lucreto

Nothing every goes right when I am trying to relax. Just before Christmas my car breaks down, I am taking the week off before starting my new job and I was expecting something bad to happen on the way home. I got home and was relaxing with dinner and I cracked my molar. Now to find a dentist open on a Saturday.

It happens every fecking time.

Yeah no tickets went on public sale this year. We got ours through the fanclub, definitely worth the investment if you wanna basically guarantee tickets every year.

acohrs

Went to Five Guys at Dundrum yesterday with fiancee, that was an overly hyped average burger with plain chips. Not worth the price, especially with places like Bunsen burger around everywhere now

acohrs

We normally go to Pygmallion if we're drinking cocktails, 2 for €13 during the weekday

That place is always packed whenever I go by, that and the pub opposite it. Since I don't drink, only time I go to pub is to watch sport, so mostly in Sinnotts, Harrys, or Break for the Border. Cant say the cocktail prices, but the pint of coke prices are outrageous!

Lucreto

Hi all,

Can someone please explain how to read this train timetable
UPr0kZ0.png

So I get on at Grand Canal Dock on a train to Hazelhatch. Get off at Park West and get on a train marked for Portlaoise to Sallins. Is that correct?

Podge293

One of the lads is doing a research project on company ratings. What some people complain about is interesting.

He's noticed a trend that a lot are complain about the lack of a free lunch.

I can't even think of any places that do free lunches anymore

acohrs

One of the lads is doing a research project on company ratings. What some people complain about is interesting.

He's noticed a trend that a lot are complain about the lack of a free lunch.

I can't even think of any places that do free lunches anymore

Free lunch is a legal requirement, no? It's on nearly all contract but a lot of employees just don't take it. I don't take the full hour here but some do, prefer to work through and leave a bit earlier

NateDog

Free lunch is a legal requirement, no? It's on nearly all contract but a lot of employees just don't take it. I don't take the full hour here but some do, prefer to work through and leave a bit earlier

Maybe he means getting a free lunch as in food for lunch?

Podge293

I meant actual food for lunch. Like a free canteen or whatever. Baffling enough especially for the larger corps where it's anywhere between 1000 and 2500 employees

I would really like to buy Yakuza 0 but the gamestops at home and near work don't have it and seem to be the only damn gamestops that don't have it in Dublin. I aint travelling all the way to Dundrum or the city centre for a game.

Amazon out of stock too.

I guess Argos just wasn't arsed selling it at all.

I miss HMV and Xtravision. Its so hard to actually go to a shop and bye shit now

Podge293

I would really like to buy Yakuza 0 but the gamestops at home and near work don't have it and seem to be the only damn gamestops that don't have it in Dublin. I aint travelling all the way to Dundrum or the city centre for a game.

Amazon out of stock too.

I miss HMV and Xtravision. Its so hard to actually go to a shop and bye shit now

Check your local Tesco they might have it. Could also be your local gamestop has it. Their online tracker has been very hit and miss for me over the years

Could also order off of littlewoods. 10 euro cheaper than gamestop

PowerTaxi

Banned

Amazon out of stock too.

Just to add to what Podge said, its €60 on PSN instead of €70 if that helps.

acohrs

Amazon out of stock too.

Tuesday, left office and headed to Gamestop on Liffey St to get RE7. Closed at 18:00 for some reason. Walked to the one on Henry St, that one is closed for good. Just ended up getting the definitive edition on PS store for 95 fecking yuro because I wanted to play on release. We're being fecked lads

Podge293

Tuesday, left office and headed to Gamestop on Liffey St to get RE7. Closed at 18:00 for some reason. Walked to the one on Henry St, that one is closed for good. Just ended up getting the definitive edition on PS store for 95 fecking yuro because I wanted to play on release. We're being fecked lads

I thought they all closed at 6 everyday? Ah still.

Is it any use? Gonna clear a few from the backlog in the next few weeks then looking a new game to tide me over a while

acohrs

I thought they all closed at 6 everyday? Ah still.

Is it any use? Gonna clear a few from the backlog in the next few weeks then looking a new game to tide me over a while

Do they? Thought most shops closed at 7?

I'm enjoying it a lot, haven't gotten too far but it's very exciting. Would recommend.

Eanan

Just saw Ireland is testing the new Facebook stories feature I.e. their copy of Snapchat.

All this fragmentation is going to be annoying.

Lucreto

Does anyone know if Smyths are stocking Tales of Berseria? I can't see it on their website. Amazon delayed shipping until Tuesday but I really want to play it this weekend. It's my last weekend off until after Paddy's Day.

GameStop are charging €79.99 for it, I an not that desperate to play it.

Edit: or anywhere else who sell games in Kildare area. Argos are sold out.

geniunely thought it had closed. Was walking around Henry St on Tuesday and couldn't see the Gamestop sign, probably time to go back in for a vision test...

I read that post and then got a call from gamestop Henry Street first thing they said was "This is about your Nintendo Switch order" and I thought "oh god here it goes"

Top Bottom