• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is a new Radiohead album imminent? - form new company similar to prior releases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amneziak

aka The Hound
1. NEW ALBUM
2. TKOL
3. In Rainbows
4. Hail to the Thief
5. Amnesiac
6. Kid A
7. OK Computer
8. The Bends
9. Pablo Honey

I'm being optimistic here but I tend to like their newest album the best. Really I appreciate them all.

1. NEW ALBUM
2. TKOL
3. In Rainbows
4. Hail to the Thief
5. Amnesiac
6. Kid A
7. OK Computer
8. The Bends
9. Pablo Honey

I'm being optimistic here but I tend to like their newest album the best. Really I appreciate them all.

this is almost upside down, other than PH

Nickle

Cool Facts: Game of War has been a hit since July 2013
Will it show up on Spotify soon after it comes out? I've heard good things about In Rainbows, but for some reason it's not on Spotify.

bomma_man

Will it show up on Spotify soon after it comes out? I've heard good things about In Rainbows, but for some reason it's not on Spotify.

Thom's not a fan of it, but they don't have the distribution rights to their pre IR stuff which is why it's on there. Don't expect the new album.

tchocky

The new album is unlikely to be on spotify, Radiohead have criticised spotify.in the past which is probably why it does not have In Rainbows. Tthe older albums are on spotify because of prior deals.

Blader

Thom is anti-Spotify, but The King of Limbs is/was up there and the pre-IR albums are too even after they moved from EMI to their current label. I think In Rainbows' absence probably has more to do with the pay-what-you-want model than Thom taking a stand.

Oh shit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/radiohead/comments/4h9cwk/radioheadcom_fading_away/

The dream of something revealed today or tomorrow is still alive.

Edit: It's now fading in and out in real time.

Those background colors remind me of Ful Stop.

Xun

Thom is anti-Spotify, but The King of Limbs is/was up there and the pre-IR albums are too even after they moved from EMI to their current label. I think In Rainbows' absence probably has more to do with the pay-what-you-want model than Thom taking a stand.

Those background colors remind me of Ful Stop.
The colours have been there for a while, but I definitely agree!

they've removed all the b-sides and rarities too

so1337

RA-DIO-HEAD RA-DIO-HEAD

tumblr_mxr9rg7jta1shnzpst6.gif

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Dance you fucker dance you fucker

Edit: FLAN IN THE FACE

TheMan

I wanna get hyped, but something tells this isn't gonna lead to an album release, but rather an announcement of the release date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom