• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is a new Radiohead album imminent? - form new company similar to prior releases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xun

Incredible stuff.

I'm glad we finally have a date as well! I have the Monday off, so it'll be good to fully appreciate the album.

Oli

This song is amazing. Burn the Witch has slowly grown on me but this is just amazing from the start. Wow.

megalowho

Very cinematic track, sounds like daydreaming. lol at the weird snore sounds at the end. And always cool to see a new video from PTA, has his style all over it.

Just a few more days..

GWX

Motherfuck, I want to listen to the new track, but I'm at work and my cellular data cap is extremely tight. Gotta resist until I get home, wish me luck :lol

Tenebrous

So, I guess Burn The Witch isn't on the album? Either that or they didn't update the description on the YouTube video to match the other?

Spaced33

Wow. This song is beautiful. I'm really digging this!

What's up with the bit at the end? It seems like he's saying something but it kinda sounds backwards.....

So Daydreaming is 2.89 for WAV, same as BTW. Maybe BTW is on the album? But BTW is getting a vinyl release with Spectre?

??????????

Griss

Arghhh, I'm at work and can't listen! This is torture!

Can't believe we're finally getting the new album on Sunday. I love the 'announce then immediately release' way of doing things. There's no need for more than a week of hype-building when you're Radiohead.

Love the new song, and PTA providing some gorgeous visuals. Thom Yorke is lookin like shit these days.

Wow. This song is beautiful. I'm really digging this!

What's up with the bit at the end? It seems like he's saying something but it kinda sounds backwards.....

I donno but it's creepy as hell

Can't believe we're getting it this week!!

I want to watch the video so bad but I'm thinking maybe I just wait til Sunday and hear it on the album.. but I'll probably cave in a few hours.

Burn the Witch burned out pretty quickly for me, but this is the kind of song I can see myself specifically coming back to on a quiet night. Really good stuff.

robotrock

Banned
Can't believe we're getting it this week!!

I want to watch the video so bad but I'm thinking maybe I just wait til Sunday and hear it on the album.. but I'll probably cave in a few hours.

I'm staying strong!

I swear the only reason I caved in on Burn the Witch is because I thought the album was more than a month away. But now that we know it's only 2 days away...I can do it.

We can do this.

I'm staying strong!

I swear the only reason I caved in on Burn the Witch is because I thought the album was more than a month away. But now that we know it's only 2 days away...I can do it.

We can do this.
I was just desperate for new Radiohead music so I played Burn the Witch without even a second thought.

But yes, we can stay strong! It's gonna be worth it.

i am also wondering this, specifically vinyl.
After scouring the internets and their site, it appears only the two singles are available. Some are guessing it will be available Sunday with the rest of the album's material.

I'm also going for the record, KoL's preorder clear set was and is an effing treat!

After scouring the internets and their site, it appears only the two singles are available. Some are guessing it will be available Sunday with the rest of the album's material.

I'm also going for the record, KoL's preorder clear set was and is an effing treat!

Yes, and if you have a record player you owe it to yourself to get their limited editions. 45rpm cuts that sound heads and shoulders above any other format.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom