• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is there a place to download classic wrestling matches?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Im thinking more along the lines of very old matches.. older defunct wrestling groups.?

I know the WWE has their pay per view stuff, which is fine, but they only have a very limited selection (though some of them are very good).

StoOgE

Im watching sealab.. and this thread is regulated to me finding old wrestling matches, no niners fans around (unless you can get me steamboat ricky versus the macho man)

remember when ultimate warrior beat honky tonk man in like 5 seconds? honky tonks opponent didn't show up so it was a surprise competitor, and UW came out and just clotheslined him and pinned him. i think he also lifted him up but i can't remember.

p.s. did anyone else send a "get well" card to hulk hogan after earthquake sat on him??

StoOgE

DarthWufei said:
God, here I was just hoping and praying this meant olympic wrestling.

Kurt angle was an olympic wrestler. You can talk about him.. as long as it involves moonsaults and angleslams.

FMT lets go ahead and play.

Guzim

FrenchMovieTheme said:
p.s. did anyone else send a "get well" card to hulk hogan after earthquake sat on him??
No but I sent one to Ultimate Warrior after Papa Shango made him throw up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom