• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Italia GAF |OT| La terra dei cachi

Aldebaran

10313173_238301889693280_4788202688145548451_n.png
Arguti come sempre.

Philippo

Fun fact i found that pic on an fb page called Abolizione del Suffragio Universale.
Obviously it's a comedic page, but still after this example i might even agree lol

Rikkun

Fun fact i found that pic on an fb page called Abolizione del Suffragio Universale.
Obviously it's a comedic page, but still after this example i might even agree lol

We need a test.

The higher the score, the higher the weight. It's the only way.

DrSlek

Heading to Europe in 3 weeks, starting Italy.
Just purchased tickets to the greatest sporting event on the planet....I think. I don't speak Italian, and the booking site was all in Italian. But in any case I'm pretty confident I'll be at the Calcio Storico finale in just under a month.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiKOhGpQPD4

UrbanRats

Heading to Europe in 3 weeks, starting Italy.
Just purchased tickets to the greatest sporting event on the planet....I think. I don't speak Italian, and the booking site was all in Italian. But in any case I'm pretty confident I'll be at the Calcio Storico finale in just under a month.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiKOhGpQPD4

PiF did a funny episode on that.

I had a friend who's father played in the Verdi team, but i never cared for it, tbh... it barely feels like a sport, and many don't consider it that either, more like an historical reenactment of sort.
Kind of like Americans reenact the Civil War, but with people breaking their bones.

Philippo

Welcome!

Calcio storico seems like a stupid thing. Sorry.

Calcio storico >>> Calcio

At least when they act in pain it's because they got hit bad, not a simulation :v

fake edit: I'm watching the Il Testimone episode now, man i forgot how much Pif makes me roftl. Sadly i don't get Mtv (and neither Dmax) on my tv :(

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Qualcuno di voi stronzoni ha preso MARIO KART OCHO e vole gioca' insieme?
dash.kappei on Miiverse. So' scarsissimo però', siete avvertiti occhio

thomaser

Was supposed to go to the Marché-region next year on a bike tour. But it's been cancelled, so we're going to Sardinia instead. Bummer, I wanted to see the mainland since we were in Sicily this year. But Sardinia is probably more exciting to ride bikes in anyway. Any Sardinians here? Things I should know about, try out or avoid? We're probably going to start in the south, go north through the middle mountainous region, and end up on the north-east coast.

Rikkun

Whelp, the day I arrive in Firenze the mayor cancels the Calcio Storico finale I bought tickets for.

Just my luck...
Who even is the mayor nowadays?

Was supposed to go to the Marché-region next year on a bike tour. But it's been cancelled, so we're going to Sardinia instead. Bummer, I wanted to see the mainland since we were in Sicily this year. But Sardinia is probably more exciting to ride bikes in anyway. Any Sardinians here? Things I should know about, try out or avoid? We're probably going to start in the south, go north through the middle mountainous region, and end up on the north-east coast.

I've never been to Marche, nor Sardegna, but I've only heard good things about the latter.
Can't help you further but I'm sure you'll have lots of fun!

Hi guys
I am here in your country first of all I must say you all live in HEAVEN :] I am jealous

I have 2 question
-I wanna go to Venice the day after tomorrow so I wanna know where can I get fast train from rome to venice? I am not looking for luxury trains but not cheap one too
-How can I find a private tour with reasonable price? All the website I checked was toooo expensive

First day ever in rome so I need help :]

otake

Doesn't know that "You" is used in both the singular and plural
Lucky me, I didn't know italia-gaf existed!

I'm planning to visit your glorious country in September. I have a question, is it realistic do visit pompeii from Rome and come back in a day?

Rikkun

Hi guys
I am here in your country first of all I must say you all live in HEAVEN :] I am jealous

I have 2 question
-I wanna go to Venice the day after tomorrow so I wanna know where can I get fast train from rome to venice? I am not looking for luxury trains but not cheap one too
-How can I find a private tour with reasonable price? All the website I checked was toooo expensive

First day ever in rome so I need help :]

heeeeeh it doesn't really smell like paradise.
For the trains.. I guess the only option you have is searching for a Frecciarossa on www.ferroviedellostato.it
You can't miss it, there's no real choice if you need a train lol

Oh! The thread title changed! How can this be? :O

Perchè la terra dei cachi è la terra dei cachi.
yissss
I'm afraid not :/
There's no Shinkansen (Japanese bullet train) in Italy :p

So bad.

Also, goodbye kamorra #rekt

Rikkun

Ciao ItaliaGaf. Lurko da una vita ma sono iscritto solo da qualche giorno. Saluti a tutti.

Hi ItalyGaf.
ù
Yo

Not dead yet.
Classic camorra

Pretty much what i was going to post right now xD

Hi raga! Any SicilyGAF in here?

inb4 "Sicily is not Italy".

We're all nice here, we don't even talk about football. Welcome!
And I don't think so, nobody from Sicily, not that I know.

Top Bottom