• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iZombie Season 2 - Tuesdays 9/8c on The CW - Ready for Seconds?

Joni

Funny to see Major and Patty Spivot together in One Tree Hill. I do love the CW casting people for always bringing back actors.

Kadayi

Banned
Stolen from the cancellation thread, The CW ordered 6 more episodes of iZombie. So we'll be getting 19 episodes this season instead of just 13.

http://tvline.com/2015/11/23/izombie-season-2-episode-order-the-cw/

If we get a Season 3, I vote for iZombie Season 3 |OT| Nothing Stops This Brain

Uggh. That actually sounds like a deathknell for it. The extra episodes likely gives them enough rope to wrap up the story and thus make the show sell-able to Netflix and the like. Cancelled with no clear ending makes the show a far less attractive option.

iZombie is doing well enough that I don't think it's at risk of being cancelled, the CW's schedule is just ridiculously packed with only 10 time slots of new content.

Joni

Uggh. That actually sounds like a deathknell for it. The extra episodes likely gives them enough rope to wrap up the story and thus make the show sell-able to Netflix and the like. Cancelled with no clear ending makes the show a far less attractive option.
They wanted a longer season in the first place, so it might be worth it.

If they were killing it they wouldn't keep it in the best timeslot on the entire channel.

JustinBB7

Rose McIver @imrosemciver

We aren't just beautiful we are CW beautiful ... #iZombie

CVKdiDPUwAAsBTf.jpg:large

CVKHcGaUEAA-PvW.jpg:large

CVK0yiSUYAA7v_j.jpg:large

KarmaCow

Wow that was probably the best episode yet. The brain persona helped move the overall story more, it was great to get more of Clive as person, and the Liv + Ravi duo investigating the dry cleaners was amazing. I hope Clive gets in on the zombie thing soon.

...are they?

I dunno, this doesn't feel like half way through the season. Even from before this episode it felt like Liv finding about Major was coming so unless they stall with a breakup, I could see it ending in 4 episodes.

Goddamn, it should be illegal for a network to have as good a night as the CW did tonight.

It's not fair to the other networks.

A+++++++++ episode.

LOL at the inmate, the use of Karma Chamleon and Max Rager living up to its name. Oh and Babineaux and GRRM.

Yeah, drama at the end but the lack of face smart but still annoying though I can't see that needless mystery being stretched out very long.

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
What's George R.R Martin doing right now?

Not writing.

Lmao! What's in the water over at the CW because this show just keeps delivering.

Kind of interesting they used someone to cover Everybody Hurts instead of REM doing it haha. But cheaper price, so yeah haha. Good episode though.

Joni

Good episode, but the plot of the week itself wasn't that interesting. And bad wedding planner brain, bad brain. Major Clay does seem to have a problem with hot stalkers.

anaron

CLIIIIIIVE <3

finally we got an awesome and incredibly natural way of getting to know him better.

"NOT WRITING." LOL

and that final scene. :(

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Another solid episode. I'm glad we got to see more of Clive. I never would have guessed that letter was a setup for this case.

I'm so impressed with how consistently good Season 2 has been. Weakest episode was probably the magic one, and that wasn't that bad.

Hope we get more Blaine and Peyton in the coming episodes.

ashdcuk

Neo Member
Did I miss something or did anyone else think it was strange that through out the whole time
Liv was in jail
in that episode, no-one thought to get or even mention
Peyton
?
When it happened to Major in Season 1, she was there straight away!

Did I miss something or did anyone else think it was strange that through out the whole time
Liv was in jail
Peyton
?

Couldn't afford it

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
Liv was in jail
Peyton
?

Oh yes that was really strange. I forgot Peyton sometimes, due to how sporadic her appearances have been.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
That was the funniest episode this season.

"Not writing" hahaha

Everything involving Ravi and Clive was gold.

Also, Rita....<3333333

Top Bottom