• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iZombie Season 2 - Tuesdays 9/8c on The CW - Ready for Seconds?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
The NWA joke starts off the scene about 21 minutes in at the morgue between Ravi and Liv.

TripOpt55

What an awesome episode. Loved the superhero brain and the music that went with it plus Ravi's reactions to it. I thought Major's sideplot was really compelling. The crimelord has made for a great new villain. And the ending was sad, but an interesting way to leave things for the year. Can't wait until this show comes back in January. This show is just so damn good.

TheOddOne

"I'm thick with justice."

justin-timerlake.jpg

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
Ravi's reaction to her superhero brain was priceless. Blaine's "Bones" McCoy quote was funny.

Glad it'll be back soon. I need my brain fix.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
The star of this episode is the musical changes when Liv would do her superhero monologuing.

Blaine channeling Bones from Star Trek, loved it. And Liv shooting down Ravi's "Mighty Whitey" name. I also completely lost it at Liv pulling a Batman on Clive.

They were dropping those DC references like no Legends of Tomorrow™ coming to The CW in 2016.

The woman that Major was following around plays Eden in The Affair. I have the same feeling I had when she appeared on that show. I 👀 You, Major. I see you. Great actress, I hope she plays a larger role later this season.

Clive and Liv breaking up on the holidays. Then Major and Liv breaking up in the following scene. My emotions can't handle this show. 😢

So did that ending mean that anyone that got the previous cure is going to become a zombie again? That means Major and Blaine are about to have a bad week...

Hamlet

Super Liv was great. Those monologues haha and loved everything to do with the whole Detective Babaneux is your Jim Gordon scene.

KNT-Zero

Did anyone catch that CW reference in the comic caption, when they found that body hanging from the tree?

One Tree Kill

Network meta reference, yo.

EDIT: Yeah, so pretty much the post above me xD

That was great, so much good and then the ending. :( Along with the Nolan Batman like music with Liv on the roof. Oh and hey, it's that one guy from Star-Crossed and a couple episodes of The Flash (and whatever else) again. Shows on the The CW really does like bringing back people from other shows of theirs.

Joni

The One Tree Hill reference is funnier if you actually realize that Major was a. shortly a drug addict in One Tree Hill, b. ended up in rehab and c. was shortly a zombie in One Tree Hill.

564308_1287718490392_full.jpg

Skyrim

Banned
Ravi's facial expression when Liv started giving those first quotes lol

Right Liv out of the detective job and breaking up with Major. It's like creators need a fall finale cliffhanger

Joni

Ravi's facial expression when Liv started giving those first quotes lol

Right Liv out of the detective job and breaking up with Major. It's like creators need a fall finale cliffhanger
Well yes, it is to make sure you come back. And it raises the stakes from time to time which keeps you on your toes.

Calvero

Banned
I just finished Season 1. Holy shit this show ramped up a lot. You guys didn't lie, it gets better. I hope Season 2 doesn't take a dive.

Got annoyed that it felt like everyone was a zombie towards th end, but that made sense considering Blaine's character and operation.
Just so I clarify, Sebastian got turned into a zombie because he licked Olivia's blood, right?
And will you guys please tell me that Season two is just as good. Perhaps better?

TheOddOne

In the episode, things get interesting for Liv (Rose McIver) after she consumes
the brain of a young librarian who was poisoned, and who also happened to secretly be an erotic fiction writer.
Details on how Bell fits into the story are being kept under wraps.
Sexy.

Grizzlyjin

I love the act and episode puns. 50 Shades of Grey Matter, perfection. Is it January yet?

Top Bottom