• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iZombie Season 2 - Tuesdays 9/8c on The CW - Ready for Seconds?

He still kidnapped people away from their loved ones, you could see him in pain hearing the kids of one of his victims on the news plead for their daddy back.

Did we get a good look at some of the faces? I assumed that he killed the first two for real and figured out the plan after the guilt started getting to be too much. But I guess we don't really know for sure if he's killed any of them?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Well hello Peyton. That dance inception-ed Ravi's brain, and I can't even blame him. 🔥🔥

The Liv and Blain team up was golden, hope we get more of that.

Pacing was a little strange in this episode, the act breaks felt off. Still a decent episode.

I wonder who that woman at their door is. And is Major freaked out by the personality changes caused by the brains? That's the impression I got from him walking away.

KevinCow

Banned
"I used to be into magic, but then I realized it didn't get me the ladies."
"So you replaced it with video games and forensic pathology?"

Ravi is my favorite.

Also Peyton was like ridiculously hot this episode for some reason, holy shit.

So Blaine is going to date Peyton. This is going to make Ravi mad. There is already a hatred between Ravi and Blaine, so this will kick it up a notch.

Blaine will come over to Peyton's house and see Major's dog, Minor. He won't know it is Major's house though. He will find the dog from the file and Peyton will tell him it is Major's dog.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
does this show have a mid-season break or is it airing through the winter?

I'm slooooowly catching up with the season.

Posh Liv is, like, literally the hottest thing in the CW.

Oh my God.

seriously dude

seriously
ac3f7af38d894a0bca4e045596513cc8.gif

tumblr_nwkbwbvgQj1uqzeo9o1_500.jpg

(need to find a gif of that second scene 😍)

PK Gaming

26924a.gif

this gif

holy shit

I can't stop looking at it

I curse the person who linked this to me

though, it's quite possibly the the greatest gif known to man

Ledsen

Would like to watch this but I'm pretty turned off by the idea of lots of casual brain eating scenes, sounds really gross. What say you GAF, is this show gross?

The brains half the time when she's eating look like gelatin molded into a brain shape/texture with some coloring. It's not anywhere near as graphic as something like The Walking Dead.

Would like to watch this but I'm pretty turned off by the idea of lots of casual brain eating scenes, sounds really gross. What say you GAF, is this show gross?
It's more funny and tasty looking when they make it into a pizza or whatever they come up with that week. Don't worry about it, nothing gross at all.

It's also just one scene per episode of a few seconds, nothing more really.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?

Does Looney Toons gross you out?

the "brains" look like jelly

-MD-

Lol.

The brain eating scenes are like 5-10 seconds long and consist of her holding a bowl of normal food sprinkling/mixing a couple bite size pieces of brains that look like fruit snacks into it. You'll be fine.

It is gross but you get used to it.

Nabs

We have a classier brand of Zombie on this show. They mix brains into regular, tasty looking dishes.

Watch the show, it's pretty good.

Pluto

Even though it's a jelly brain it still looks gross. Pass.
That's a mistake imo, if you really can't stand seeing a jelly brain, close your eyes for the five seconds one is on screen in an episode.

CSI was more graphic then this.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Really think shows should stick to 10-13 episode seasons, more and they just get stretched too thin.

anaron

I always thought a full 22 might stretch the show even if the season was planned around it so 18 eps works fine for me. Hope the show is able to adjust.

super glad regardless! :)

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Top Bottom