• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

jtb-o.gif

Didn't he lacerate his spleen and or crush his pelvis? this was basically the last time we saw him right.

Cagey

Banned
Good lineup of cities for PPVs this year to ensure great crowds.

NY/NJ, Philly, Chicago, Boston, Buffalo (i.e. Toronto) guaranteed to be entertaining PPVs because of the crowd.

LOL HOLY SHIT.

I like how the chair sold the move the most.

Also SS in LA again? I should make the trip out there. Never been to LA and would like to make the weekend out of it.

Who is that?

Johnny The Bull. He had a small run in WWE 2003 as Johnny Stamboli in the WWE version of the Full Blooded Italians.

He suffered a torn urethra. He couldn't even stand up after that. He did return a few months later...

...only to completely shatter his ankle after landing on his feet from a monkey flip by Kwee Wee.

antonz

Ryders an interesting guy. WWE basically owes him their step into the whole internet social media thing. They destroyed him linking him to Cena

Cagey

Banned
Zack would be a real odd release because the dude sells merch. Usually the other guys who they deem to be failures aren't getting any crowd responses, not selling merch, on top of lacking wrestling skills in the ring or on the mic.

EDIT: To expand further, the money impact of giving Zack Ryder a brief push is considerably larger than doing the same for some other guys. Ryder isn't the same league as Cody Rhodes in the ring, for example, but if you gave them both the same sort of mini-push for a midcard belt, the opposite would hold true in comparing the merchandising. There's value in having that guy around, especially when he's got a baseline level of competency (even if it's nothing more than "won't get hurt, won't hurt anyone, isn't horrible").

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You guys better watch out, SoulPlaya will get mad at you for saying they should release people.

They should dump Rosa. I imagine Hayes is sick of her at this point.

Kaladin

I wish I was just getting out of high school and looking to go into broadcasting. I'd be at Full Sail in a heartbeat. I did get my degree in that but never did more than work at a news station. That was great stuff with Shawn and Sandow.

Same here. I did a broadcasting program with my first degree and all we ever did was run a fake news station. I got to help out at the football games but all I did was help with set-up and hold one of the parabolic mics that caught crowd noise.....but that was extra stuff.

somedevil

I remember the gold old days here when people thought that Daniel Bryan was going be FE'd.

So when people talk about Ryder now it just means he is safe. Besides he moves merchandise and thats important to the WWE. People in danger are JTG, Alex Riley, Percy Watson, Yoshi Tatsu, Camacho, Ezekiel Jackson, Mason Ryan and Ted Diabise Jr.

I remember the gold old days here when people thought that Daniel Bryan was going be FE'd.

So when people talk about Ryder now it just means he is safe. Besides he moves merchandise and thats important to the WWE. People in danger are JTG, Alex Riley, Percy Watson, Yoshi Tatsu, Camacho, Ezekiel Jackson, Mason Ryan and Ted Diabise Jr.

Sigh.

Why couldn't he catch on!

Top Bottom